Page 3196 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2196269630963146318631913194319531963197319832013206324632963696 ... LastLast
Results 63,901 to 63,920 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    He went through each "what ifs" with each Crypters and it only shows up to chapter 5 aka America, I don't remember the scenes showing him in Camelot, Babylonia and Time Temple tho. I'll check it back tmr.
    I think he had a buff for every singularity in the fight you do against him at the end, so he completed all 7 yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    That makes me think. How he could survive the end of London? you know, Solomon/Goetia? He only let them live because Fujimaru was a shitter, don't even worth spare a bit of magic to kill him, and he wanted Mash to recognize that he was right. But with Wodime he should have spare a bit of effort to kill him there. He even had Mash with him?
    Nasu already said in a interview he would be able to handle Part 1 on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Wodime tried to use the energy of the Fantasy Tree to summon Atlas but before he could complete the process Beryl and the Apostles hijacked the process and the Alien God/Beast VII/U-Olga came out instead

Well yeah, but if the body was already in there and it was supposed to be Atlas, why did Olga come out?

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    I suppose this'd work better immediately after Atlantis. It'd be chapter 30-something when we start killing Gods left and right, not chapter 13... So I guess good for the people who haven't gone through 5.1 yet?

Also I still hold Tem E.T.E, Raikou and Kintoki should've been alive for this chapter
    Yeah, the wait did more harm then good

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    I think he had a buff for every singularity in the fight you do against him at the end, so he completed all 7 yeah.
    That's the thing. He has skills for all 7 but the "records of Jerusalem" and "records of Mesopotamia" gave him nothing while the rest gave him good buffs (London gave demerits tho). And it matches the story too, we did not see scenes of him going there. Either it is to be kept a secret, he cleared those through some technicality or he managed to clear both yet obtained nothing from those 2 singularities.

祖 Ancestor
    That's the thing. He has skills for all 7 but the "records of Jerusalem" and "records of Mesopotamia" gave him nothing while the rest gave him good buffs (London gave demerits tho). And it matches the story too, we did not see scenes of him going there. Either it is to be kept a secret, he cleared those through some technicality or he managed to clear both yet obtained nothing from those 2 singularities.
    Daybit's suspiciously absent too.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    Well yeah, but if the body was already in there and it was supposed to be Atlas, why did Olga come out?
    Britain's LB tree is connected to this tree as part of the entire network, so it poured more magic energy from there to this tree, burning it along with Atlas shadow while providing more mana for the alien god.

The "Jerusalem" skill made me think he completed it before it turned into Camelot.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    So Kirsch didn't fight the Lion King then...if it was just the false Crusaders, then that's kinda anti-climactic. In addition, I was about to wonder what Babylonia with Kirsch might have looked like, especially interacting with Gilgamesh, the goddesses, and Tiamat. Clearly not as many hijinks, but still curious...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Grand Roma's condition:

- He is the "god of humanity" that Tesla spoke of in his interlude. Romulus-Quirinus is the symbol of that.

this man: exists

the entirety of Rome:

"We are the gods of the new world order,We are the soldiers, the legion of light!
    We are the center, the death of the sun,
    Fire and flame, we are one!"

Blog Entries
    Sort of going on a side note here, but does anyone know who voiced Zeus and the other gods? I found some familiar, but still couldn't figure out from where I know them...

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    So Kirsch didn't fight the Lion King then...if it was just the false Crusaders, then that's kinda anti-climactic. In addition, I was about to wonder what Babylonia with Kirsch might have looked like, especially interacting with Gilgamesh, the goddesses, and Tiamat. Clearly not as many hijinks, but still curious...
    I presume Babylonia was handled by insta-nuking Kingu on sight or something, not allowing Tiamat to wake up at all. Kinda like the earlier speculation of Camelot being cleared before the Lion King arrived.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    Kinda unrelated to the Lostbelt plot, do the Dioscuri or their profile bring up Helen at all?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Koyanskaya: "The portents of a beast, that's not exactly nothing to do with you, right? Beautiful Venus."
    Beast Nero hint?

Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    I presume Babylonia was handled by insta-nuking Kingu on sight or something, not allowing Tiamat to wake up at all. Kinda like the earlier speculation of Camelot being cleared before the Lion King arrived.
    I guess he could have figured out earlier than Guda that Kingu was the one holding the Grail, but we can't know that for sure. Also, could he in fact insta-nuke outside of the Grecian LB? Even in AoG Mesopotamia?
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    I guess he could have figured out earlier than Guda that Kingu was the one holding the Grail, but we can't know that for sure. Also, could he in fact insta-nuke outside of the Grecian LB? Even in AoG Mesopotamia?
    Doubtful, but why would he be the one nuking instead of his Servants?

Actually forgot about Servants. That being said, unless he figured it out earlier, there's nothing saying he could have nuked Kingu any earlier than Guda if we're talking Servants.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You're assuming Kirsch and (simulated) co. would trust Kingu immediately.

Oh. Right.

So, people trust Holmes again, right? No more silly speculation that he's a traitor? Since the "traitor in Chaldea" appears to be Chaldea itself as Beast VII or whatever.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    So, people trust Holmes again, right? No more silly speculation that he's a traitor? Since the "traitor in Chaldea" appears to be Chaldea itself as Beast VII or whatever.
    Holmes actually is very active in this chapter, doing lots of thinking as usual, but actually speak out about them. It was fun to see how he expose Zeus is going to bail for it despite his speeches on love for humanity which angered him so much that he zapped him till Holmes's level fell.

Anyway one suggestion on why there is no buff for Chapter 6, 7 and Time Temple for Kirsch is because he cleared them on his own. Other than Deybit, no one was able to go that far, so there is no fond memory. London must be a nightmare though since it is a debuff.