Page 3197 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2197269730973147318731923195319631973198319932023207324732973697 ... LastLast
Results 63,921 to 63,940 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    But he went through the simulation 7 times. The first trip should have let him understand that Jerusalem/Camelot should be done a lot earlier, while Septem and London can easily be postponed. You would expecting him to try a more optimal order in his next runs instead of doing literal repeats.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    But he went through the simulation 7 times. The first trip should have let him understand that Jerusalem/Camelot should be done a lot earlier, while Septem and London can easily be postponed. You would expecting him to try a more optimal order in his next runs instead of doing literal repeats.
    The buffs are fond memory stuff. Since he wants to clear it Team A, the buff can only comes if someone clears the singularities with him. Guess he soloed 6,7 and Temple alone

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Shame. It would have been interesting seeing how he might have cleared 6 and 7, or at least 7, with a team. Even alone, it would have been nice if he somehow was forced to face Tiamat in that simulation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Shame. It would have been interesting seeing how he might have cleared 6 and 7, or at least 7, with a team. Even alone, it would have been nice if he somehow was forced to face Tiamat in that simulation.
    Kirsch should have beaten the simulation, but no fond memories with teammates so no buff.

Understood, but I thought we all agreed he likely beat the 6th Singularity prior to the Lion King coming, and as for Babylonia, the chances of a whirlwind adventure seem kinda slim.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Understood, but I thought we all agreed he likely beat the 6th Singularity prior to the Lion King coming, and as for Babylonia, the chances of a whirlwind adventure seem kinda slim.
    Kirsch wants a whirlwind adventure with the rest of Team A. He might enjoy the journey alone as well, but his wish was to do it together.

That is really sweet. Shame he didn't anticipate Beryl doing Beryl things.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Holmes actually is very active in this chapter, doing lots of thinking as usual, but actually speak out about them. It was fun to see how he expose Zeus is going to bail for it despite his speeches on love for humanity which angered him so much that he zapped him till Holmes's level fell.

Anyway one suggestion on why there is no buff for Chapter 6, 7 and Time Temple for Kirsch is because he cleared them on his own. Other than Deybit, no one was able to go that far, so there is no fond memory. London must be a nightmare though since it is a debuff.
    Does he get level drained more than once or did he hard-read Zeus from the very start?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    That is really sweet. Shame he didn't anticipate Beryl doing Beryl things.
    He did, which is why the memory of London was a debuff. Besides, he expected Beryl's backstab even if he cannot understand the logic behind it, and Beryl failed the first attempt since Kirsch was on guard all the time. Beryl only succeeded because he revealed his presence to the fae who were after him, leading the Rong's beam attack. Kirsch defended MC and Mashu, giving Beryl all the openings he need to kill Kirsch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Does he get level drained more than once or did he hard-read Zeus from the very start?
    Once which dropped him to level 70. Before that, there is no enough info to deduce Zeus's intentions.

JP Friend Code
    I guess he could have figured out earlier than Guda that Kingu was the one holding the Grail, but we can't know that for sure. Also, could he in fact insta-nuke outside of the Grecian LB? Even in AoG Mesopotamia?
    The amount of magic energy in LB5 rivals that of Mesopotamia. However Mesopotamia lacks the cosmology of LB5.

JP Friend Code
    Oh and the summoning system we used to summon Grand Roma and mecha Ares is called Aether.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_(mythology)

Quite fit.

Blog Entries
    Aether would fit the "interdimensional alien spaceship" role better than Chaos tbh. It's one of the thing that annoy me most, Nasu should at least respect the original Hesiodic genealogy of Greek gods.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelp24 View Post
    Kinda unrelated to the Lostbelt plot, do the Dioscuri or their profile bring up Helen at all?
    Their profile doesn't, it does not even go into their myth background other than Nasuverse version of them being gods treat as mortal heroes
    Honestly, a little disapointing as it even list the sources use for them to basically deny them all in favor for the game background version (Iliad, Argonautica, Fabulae, Metamorphoses and Bibliotheca)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Chaos View Post
    Sort of going on a side note here, but does anyone know who voiced Zeus and the other gods? I found some familiar, but still couldn't figure out from where I know them...
    I think Zeus may share VA with Karl but not sure, I'm pretty bad at identifying VAs
    Last edited by Lobo; April 11th, 2020 at 02:43 AM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Their profile doesn't, it does not even go into their myth background other than Nasuverse version of them being gods treat as mortal heroes
    Honestly, a little disapointing as it even list the sources use for them to basically deny them all in favor for the game background version (Iliad, Argonautica, Fabulae, Metamorphoses and Bibliotheca)
    Nice to have confirmation that they're garbage, then

- - - Updated - - -

small thing: Per his profile, Caenis has a second Noble Phantasm

I think it's called something like Poseidon Maelstrom - God of the Sea, Raging Great Waves. EX rank, Anti Fortress. From what I can glean, it summons giant fuckoff waves to smash the enemy, and gets stronger if it's used over water.

『海の神、荒れ狂う大海嘯』 ランク:EX 種別:対城/対海宝具 レンジ:1~70 最大捕捉:600人

ポセイドン・メイルシュトローム。 地上であろうと空中であろうと区別なく、超質量の大海流によって対象を粉砕する。 ただでさえ強力な攻撃系宝具だが、水上や水中、大量の水が近くに存在するシチュエーションであれば、攻撃威 力が更に増加する。 海神ポセイドンが有する大海の権能のごく一部を限定再現したものであり、本来は対国宝具、或いはそれ以上の 超大な効果範囲を有していると目される。 本作では基本的に使用されない。
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

"Please wait for Summer Caenis to see it in action!"

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Chaos View Post
    Sort of going on a side note here, but does anyone know who voiced Zeus and the other gods? I found some familiar, but still couldn't figure out from where I know them...
    Zeus' voice reminds me a lot of Kars from JoJo, but it's the only one I could associate to an other character and I could still be wrong.

Demeter is extremely familiar to me, as in I'm 95% sure I've heard that VA doing a very similar role somewhere else, but I can't figure out what that is. Aphrodite is weird, I'm not that familiar with her voice.

JP Friend Code
    My guess for Demeter VA is Aya Hisakawa (Silva from Granblue Fantasy, Judith from Tales of Vesperia)
    Last edited by ryokatagenji; April 11th, 2020 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    small thing: Per his profile, Caenis has a second Noble Phantasm

I think it's called something like Poseidon Maelstrom - God of the Sea, Raging Great Waves. EX rank, Anti Fortress. From what I can glean, it summons giant fuckoff waves to smash the enemy, and gets stronger if it's used over water.
    They actually have three NPs: Their third skill Affection of the Sea God is their invincibility NP, Lapithai Caeneus and Poseidon Maelstrom

Regarding the Dioscuri, since they change they background to make them gods treat as human heroes, I'm doubting they'll actually be Helen's siblings here. Like, they may acknowledge the stories said that but deny it as fact

JP Friend Code
    Searching around, found these as possible VAs:

Demeter: Aya Hisakawa
    Aphrodite: Noriko Hidaka?
    Zeus: Kinoshita Hiroyuki?