Page 3222 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2222272231223172321232173220322132223223322432273232327233223722 ... LastLast
Results 64,421 to 64,440 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

In the blog he implies he will be writing LB6 and LB7.

Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    All the co-writers ruined Fate smfh
    As if nasu didnt have a big hand in it himself, the worst stuff typically has nasu's hand in it.

Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    In the blog he implies he will be writing LB6 and LB7.
    Makes sense, he's a RT fanboy and LB7 is the end of Part 2 (unless we're heading into another Solomon chapter)

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    https://old.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...ce_lines_from/

I was wondering what Aphrodite's NP was called
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    Aphrodite is related to Mycenae? isn't she technically a later addition?

Blog Entries
    I can find nothing tying Aphrodite to Mycenae. Perhaps someone else who knows more can explain the Mycenae thing, but if I were to associate Aphrodite with any one place, it'd be the city of Paphos in Cyprus which IIRC is mythologically where she was born.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    As if nasu didnt have a big hand in it himself, the worst stuff typically has nasu's hand in it.

you are free to leave

Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    you are free to leave
    It was a response to co-writers being the only reason.

But to diverge topics, I like grand romulus in a lot of areas, though his face really annoys me and I hope he doesnt get meteo syndrome with his skills as it seems he has that in his profile atm

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I can find nothing tying Aphrodite to Mycenae. Perhaps someone else who knows more can explain the Mycenae thing, but if I were to associate Aphrodite with any one place, it'd be the city of Paphos in Cyprus which IIRC is mythologically where she was born.
    there really is no trace of aphrodite whatsoever from the mycenaean texts. aphrodite as a deity is closer to ishtar than any native greek goddess.

which is funny considering the 'canon' TM greek pantheon, really shows how little the writer care
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    there really is no trace of aphrodite whatsoever from the mycenaean texts. aphrodite as a deity is closer to ishtar than any native greek goddess.

which is funny considering the 'canon' TM greek pantheon, really shows how little the writer care
    If memory serves didnt several gods have switched pantheon placements or flat out didnt exist? poseiden was king, hades didnt exist? I forget

But to diverge topics, I like grand romulus in a lot of areas, though his face really annoys me and I hope he doesnt get meteo syndrome with his skills as it seems he has that in his profile atm
    complete opposite opinion here

Blog Entries
    Stuff I can make out from RQ's profile

His gender is listed as 'Romulus'

Shooting the Hundred Heads is a Noble Phantasm, called Nine Lives Roma. Apparently derived from the legends that Romulus is descended from Heracles? (I've never heard this legend, someone else halp?)

Per Aspera ad Astra is I think related to Magna Voluisse Magnum in some way? Something something nation building Authority.

He's a bona fide god and should not technically be summonable, but is because he was originally a human (isn't it sad Herc?)

He still shouldn't really be summonable, but is because he got recorded by Chaldea's computers during his brief stint as a Servant, I think

If memory serves didnt several gods have switched pantheon placements or flat out didnt exist? poseiden was king, hades didnt exist? I forget
    Hades was definitely a thing.

Shooting the Hundred Heads is a Noble Phantasm, called Nine Lives Roma. Apparently derived from the legends that Romulus is descended from Heracles? (I've never heard this legend, someone else halp?)

Per Aspera ad Astra is I think related to Magna Voluisse Magnum in some way? Something something nation building Authority.

He's a bona fide god and should not technically be summonable, but is because he was originally a human (isn't it sad Herc?)

He still shouldn't really be summonable, but is because he got recorded by Chaldea's computers during his brief stint as a Servant, I think
    So wait, is he a full unnerfed god larping as a servant due to that loophole?

Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    Hades was definitely a thing.
    Ah may have been mixing up gods, maybe I was thinking of zagreus and how he may be hades

Blog Entries

The Nine Lives Roma is a bonkers from TM. It states GR learnt of Herk's incredible fighting style via records from Mars and adopt them to fit himself. The ridiculous connection is that he sees himself as the son of Herk, so he gets this skill as well.

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    The Nine Lives Roma is a bonkers from TM. It states GR learnt of Herk's incredible fighting style via records from Mars and adopt them to fit himself. The ridiculous connection is that he sees himself as the son of Herk, so he gets this skill as well.
    Sakurai really can't help herself, can she?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bananko12 View Post
    Sakurai really can't help herself, can she?
    What makes you think Nasu has nothing to do with this?

If it's a grand nasu probably at least had a hand in it, has nasu ever done the whole 'skills that explain nothing' himself yet?

Didn't she also keep tacking on shit that makes no sense to Ozy?

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bananko12 View Post
    Didn't she also keep tacking on shit that makes no sense to Ozy?
    what makes you think that Sakurai has more authority than Kinoko?