Page 3242 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2242274231423192323232373240324132423243324432473252329233423742 ... LastLast
Results 64,821 to 64,840 of 79530

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Blog Entries
    huh lostbelt Merlin wonder how that works
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    There is a princess in the Losbelt. I assume this means Morgan, so the king probably is someone else.
    Or Uther can be the King (since Artoria can be a king despite being female) and the princess is Artoria who is madly in love with Beryl. Let's turn the tables around for once, and Morgan here acts as the leader of a futile resistance since she has three sides which contradicts herself.

Or better, our ally is Vortigern.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Dunno about the others, but here's Romulus.
    Thank you.
    If we were to liken the romantic dream contained in their arms to a lance, their lance is excessively large and excessively sharp.
    Their pair of arms are the romantic dream that tears the world apart, opens the way for civilization, and tries to one day reach the stars in the cosmos. Like a lance of light.
    That's why he's a Lancer? Because of his romantic dream?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    That's why he's a Lancer? Because of his romantic dream?
    Yeah, kinda

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, so far, I think the same that in Part 1, here in the Lostbelt every LB King so far have been stronger than the last.

Ivan < Skadi < Fried Rice < Arjuna < Zeus

But I actually I wonder how in the fuck they are going to wank British legends to make the LB King there surpass Zeus with is original body + all of his Authorities.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    But I actually I wonder how in the fuck they are going to wank British legends to make the LB King there surpass Zeus with is original body + all of his Authorities.
    Unless Nasu chooses things that are not from this planet to be the LB king, that will make thinks very easy to guess by LB7 at least.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Yeah, kinda

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, so far, I think the same that in Part 1, here in the Lostbelt every LB King so far have been stronger than the last.

Ivan < Skadi < Fried Rice < Arjuna < Zeus

Do remember that LB Ivan was the full mammoth body, not the Servant version. Caenis said he might've even stood up to Zeus. And like Zeus we needed Musashiwank + Giant Robot + Crypter's Servant to bring him down..

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Do remember that LB Ivan was the full mammoth body, not the Servant version. Caenis said he might've even stood up to Zeus. And like Zeus we needed Musashiwank + Giant Robot + Crypter's Servant to bring him down..
    I still think that is a lot of bullshit.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    So was Caenis saying Thunder Ivan might beat LB Zeus or PHH Divine Spirit Zeus?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    There are theories that ancient humans venerated mammoths (including those which got caught in the permafrost or preserved otherwise). So maybe the one Ivan merged with was also a primordial animal deity.
    Last edited by Blastedspider; April 20th, 2020 at 01:08 AM.

I still think that is a lot of bullshit.
    Yeah, Like I feel like arjuna alter fucked up the 'powerscaling' so to speak. I could see ivan and skadi fighting or ivan and qin fighting but arjuna alter fucked it up so now we need to go bigger for zeus and then bigger again

And then somehow beasts are above god level zeus who can target the entire solar system (mind you I could see goetia fight him but not tiamat or kama)

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Placing all my bets on a world where Vortigern was never overthrown.
    Yeah, every little detail known so far can be traced back to what was mentioned in GoA somehow.

Putting my bets on Morgan's 3 personalities being split into separate individuals with different agendas that the story will maneuvering around and Beryl having become involved and allied with the "princess" one of them.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Yeah, Like I feel like arjuna alter fucked up the 'powerscaling' so to speak. I could see ivan and skadi fighting or ivan and qin fighting but arjuna alter fucked it up so now we need to go bigger for zeus and then bigger again

And then somehow beasts are above god level zeus who can target the entire solar system (mind you I could see goetia fight him but not tiamat or kama)
    This is a cursed line of thought.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    This is a cursed line of thought.
    But am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post

Remember that Tiamat was holding back the entire time.

Remember that Tiamat was holding back the entire time.
    I know, but It's still hard for me to picture it when we know zeus also had the 'i was holding back most of my power' shit.

Blog Entries
    TM can create something like Gaia's Lament to wank Arthurian myth though. If Zeus is overpowered for being an Alien Super robot, LB6 Britain can be overpowered for having Gaia on her side?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    Yeah, every little detail known so far can be traced back to what was mentioned in GoA somehow.

Putting my bets on Morgan's 3 personalities being split into separate individuals with different agendas that the story will maneuvering around and Beryl having become involved and allied with the "princess" one of them.
    The princess in this case could be Morgause, who did fall in love with Lamorack in the actual mythos, despite him being the son of the man who killed her husband.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, if Pellinore is included in LB6 or in TM in general, I wonder how his very shitty actions, especially his predilection for raping young women and fathering bastards, will be treated.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Remind me again how much Ozymandias talks about not letting the Hebrews go

Never, he let them go.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
    "Why, why would I be given something of such magnitude as that!?"
    "Because you are the King of Britain. Now you see, this island is special. The continent has already become the world of man. It’s because the kingdoms are connected over land that the rewriting of physical laws is fast. But this island is different. It still has the air of the age of gods, the mystery of the age of gods. It's a characteristic of small island kingdoms. The more isolated from the continent, the easier it is for mysteries to remain in those lands. And Britannia is particularly special. It’s like the belly button of the planet. For beings that live in mystery, it is THE holy land. That's why....yes. Should someone ever think of filling this planet with ether once again, they would set up their workshop on this island without a doubt. This is the last scar of the age of gods, and it could act as a pivot for flipping over the world. And stopping that is this holy spear that is piercing the world. To protect Britain is to seal one world of magic.

"But Merlin. I am now holding that spear. Wouldn’t that mean the anchor of the world has been undone?”

"No, the tower at the end of the world is still intact. It's because you are holding it that people can no longer see it. The tower of light shining at the end of the horizon is in your very hands. Doesn't it excite you, make you feel like you have become a god?”

Speed lore translation blah continuation of that last part for Rhondoblah.
    The underbelly of mystery that is Britain gets unraveled -> rest of the world is now Britain and Vortigern effectively becomes Type-Earth(Britain) through powerscaling and becomes a relevant infodump in preparation for ORT.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"