Page 3244 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2244274431443194323432393242324332443245324632493254329433443744 ... LastLast
Results 64,861 to 64,880 of 79530

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    didn't Zeus get nerfed by Roma and Mars the second he stopped holding back? So it still doesn't quite apply. The whole LB5.2 plot could have easily ended at any point if they took us seriously, and they WERE taking us seriously pretty hard in Atlantis.

For crying out loud, Castor took us hostage instead of murdering us for some reason. Sure enough he immediately gets spooked by our Black Barrel energy and lets us go and dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    A Daybit should be romanized as Davit but this is the guy who spells "Nero" as "Nrvnqsr" and "Trafim" as "Trhvmn".
    can't wait for Davit come introduce himself as "The Real Rock n Roller"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    TM can create something like Gaia's Lament to wank Arthurian myth though. If Zeus is overpowered for being an Alien Super robot, LB6 Britain can be overpowered for having Gaia on her side?
    Gaia gave Exaclibur enough power to one-shot Sefar, so yeah, definetely possible.

does the piece of lore that the round table is a battery for Excalibur still hold or has it been replaced?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YaBoiAlexElWeeb View Post
    (“After you scraped off something’s existence to the extreme, to the point you could say it no longer has any, “something” still remains.” The extreme “One” they say “no two of” can be found. The “Zero” that is beyond it… the concept of「 」.)

What is that
    「 」supposed to mean exactly? Is it relevant to that final slash she pulled off? Did she cut into the root or something?
    The dimensional rift that Musashi cut is also chaos because the word Chaos in Greek means a gaping void. Therefore, the symbolism in her cutting the dimensional rift connecting Dyson Sphere Chaos to Olympus is really just Musashi cuts Chaos.
    Here Chaos and the dimensional rift represents 0. Musashi being able to cut 0 means that she arrived at 「 」which Magi call the root.
    0 is our representation of nothing, but is defined as the absence of something. If you have seven apples and I take seven apples there are no, 0, apples left. 「 」 is the nothing beyond that representational nothing.
    Last edited by You; April 20th, 2020 at 04:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh, so normal Nasu bullshit then

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DTTS View Post
    Ever since we got the title "the day a star is born" I've always thought that LB6 is just a world where Artoria was never born to begin with and Uther decided to make Morgan the ruler since she's the one who has the Island's ancient mystic powers anyway. Mostly because Saber's often been referred to as a star in a metaphorical sense.
    If the plot of LB6 is 'we end up having to make Saber happen', I might just actually die of cringe
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    The dimensional rift that Musashi cut is also chaos because the word Chaos in Greek means a gaping void. Therefore, the symbolism in her cutting the dimensional rift connecting Dyson Sphere Chaos to Olympus is really just Musashi cuts Chaos.
    Here Chaos and the dimensional rift represents 0. Musashi being able to cut 0 means that she arrived at 「 」which Magi call the root.
    0 is our representation of nothing, but is defined as the absence of something. If you have seven apples and I take seven apples there are no, 0, apples left. 「 」 is the nothing beyond that representational nothing.

how much more of this sort of stuff can Nasu put out (as well as Flat, who i am rooting for him to reach Akasha) before he actually addresses the Root in full?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Oh, so normal Nasu bullshit then
    It's quite literally Ryougi cuts mobius space but GO. Just where Ryougi cut infinity, Musashi is cutting 0.
    Infinity is not “ ”. In order to render infinity, one must define limits. Without limits, infinity does not exist. Infinity can be observed because objects possess limits. Ryougi Shiki was immersed in infinity, but found the non-existent limit and severed it.
    Of course, limits do not exist within infinity, thus one cannot sever something that does not exist. As a result, escaping from this prison is impossible.
    However -- - without limits, infinity does not exist. Regardless if a finite wall existed, an limitless world is meaningless before Ryougi Shiki.
    If there is no limit, then it is not infinity, but “ ”. If limits exist, then Rougi would find it and cut away everything.
    …. What is supposed to be an absolute black hole, to an opponent such as Ryougi Shiki is merely a confined dark cell. The magus felt ashamed of himself.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    how much more of this sort of stuff can Nasu put out (as well as Flat, who i am rooting for him to reach Akasha) before he actually addresses the Root in full?
    Sakurai already did in Labyrinth. It's Ryougi's apartment.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Blog Entries
    The stuff in KnK is why I'm calling it normal Nasu bullshit.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    LB6: I am all of the fairies and the planet itself
    Isn't that Arcueid definition in a way?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The stuff in KnK is why I'm calling it normal Nasu bullshit.
    I agree and am adding to the argument that this is just a recycled idea.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Some complained that the Black Barrel did its job way too well. One shot one kill makes it hard to wank the victim despite we know how powerful and powerful they are.
    I think the biggest problem here is that this is not even the Black Barrel itself (as in a modified Longinus), it is the Replica. The Replica has even less reason to work perfectly.

I agree and am adding to the argument that this is just a recycled idea.
    So he recycled both ryogi and dust of osiris plan in one lostbelt?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    So he recycled both ryogi and dust of osiris plan in one lostbelt?
    and Black Barrel too
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    and Black Barrel too
    At least that was foreshadowed for several Lostbelts, but the dust of osiris part gets me the most as its been repeated twice minimum in FGO now

Sakurai already did in Labyrinth. It's Ryougi's apartment.
    excuse me sir? what is this heretical sentence that i am reading and cannot comprehend?

Blog Entries
    so she basically reached the Root and got wiped as part of what usually happens with those who reach the root?

And then somehow beasts are above god level zeus who can target the entire solar system (mind you I could see goetia fight him but not tiamat or kama)
    either i am ignorant or that is some fine weed sir.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Ivan: I am practically a god
    Skadi: I am a god
    Chinadad: I am your god
    Arjuna Blanco: I am all of the (albeit diminished) gods
    Giga Zeus: I am all of the living machine gods
    LB6: I am all of the fairies and the planet itself
    LB7: I am not a planet, I'm something far greater

honestly, i dont think anyone prior to Arjuna (except Surt) can fight Ivan in a straight up fight and considering how his defense was good enough to protect him from Musashi Void bullshit and Anastasia NP bullshit and that his power is not dependent on worship, i seriously wonder just how him VS Arjuna would go

Blog Entries
    At least that was foreshadowed for several Lostbelts, but the dust of osiris part gets me the most as its been repeated twice minimum in FGO now
    Goetia's plan being the same as Dusty's was mentioned in Melty Blood, so I can forgive that much at least.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    wonder if 'becoming God is actually a downgrade' and Elemental>God thing still apply

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    wonder if 'becoming God is actually a downgrade' and Elemental>God thing still apply
    Nothing Black Barrel cannot solve.

Goetia's plan being the same as Dusty's was mentioned in Melty Blood, so I can forgive that much at least.
    Is it more foreshadowing or leaving plot breadcrumbs for nasu to pick up later? but I still think reusing the same idea twice at minimum is bad in the same game.