Page 3255 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2255275531553205324532503253325432553256325732603265330533553755 ... LastLast
Results 65,081 to 65,100 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    It's possible the Olympians just told people, resulted in stories about the Titans being on Earth.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    That too, but does it explain Chiron? Not so sure because I've not heard anything about him being an indigenous god anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Maybe he'll get another Interlude or something in the future, ¯\(°_o)/¯
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I was under the impression the Titans never even got to Earth though.
    The realm of Hades is made out of their "corpses" in the Lostbelt. So I'd assume Olympians dragged their bodies to Earth at least. Then there is also a myth in which Zeus forgave Cronus and released him from Tartarus.

Perhaps the Titans were in the same position as the Mecha-Gods defeated in the Olympiamachia?
    Last edited by Blastedspider; April 23rd, 2020 at 10:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    Well, Atlas was a Divine Spirit and he was a Titan so at least part of him made it to Earth? It's possible that the Titans (and maybe the Primordials) were downgraded into the forms Earthlings know them by after losing their mechanical forms, just like how the Olympians lost their original forms during the fight with Sefer. Speaking of which, did any new info crop up about Sefer's siblings: Velbers 1 and 3 since Extella Link?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post

Or Kronos could have had some bunrei or other make it to Earth and have Chiron with Philyra.
    Something close but I don't think it'd be a bunrei.
    The Titans vs Olympians was Titans wanted too keep going through space Olympians wanted to smell the roses, pick up some worship. So Titans vs Olympians must have happened after they found Earth.
    Cronos was made into the Cronos Crown that's the foundation for Olympus, but through stories and belief a Divine Spirit Cronos probably came about taking attributes of the Titan and Near eastern fertility stuff. Evidence for this would be how the discori were Gods but when Wodime killed them were contracted to him as Divine Spirits also we see Divine Spirit Atlas in Olympus. So Titans can become Divine Spirits and after Gods die they can become Divine Spirits.
    Last edited by You; April 23rd, 2020 at 10:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

US Friend Code
    Well if the Titans did get to Earth then that makes it not a problem, Chiron's dad would have been Divine Spirit Cronus.

'Cause Chiron himself says he's Cronus's son when he starts his duel with Achilles in Apo, so it's not a human invention.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    So Olympians aren't Titan's children?
    Gaea and Ouranos never fucked and created Titans?

What's exactly happen honestly? I don't follow it if Olympians are from space
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Blog Entries
    Like I said, its possible that Primordials like Gaea and Ouranos were either parts of Chaos or were the first version of the fleet sent out before being overthrown by the Titans. As to the children issue, I suppose the progression from Primordial to Titan to Olympian is still true, from a certain point of view. Its just the process was more mechanical than biological.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Oooh I see
    Then where's the Gigantes come from? Are they native from Earth or another Alien?

- - - Updated - - -

Is that mean Typhon is probably another super big mecha?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    Oooh I see
    Then where's the Gigantes come from? Are they native from Earth or another Alien?

- - - Updated - - -

Is that mean Typhon is probably another super big mecha?
    The Gigantes were the remnants of Sefar, the Alien that came to Earth and the gods fight. She destroyed their true mecha bodies and they later became Divine Spirits, all this happen in the proper human history. But she was defeated for someone wielding Full Power Excalibur and her remnants later became the Gigantes. Probably Typhon is the same, I think some stories have him the king of the Gigas.
    Last edited by ballinamon; April 23rd, 2020 at 11:18 PM.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Oh, wait. I guess it makes perfect sense.

-Mecha/God versions of Titans get yeeted
    -but wuh oh, human myth and stuff sublimates them as Divine Spirits anyway
    -???
    -LORE!

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    How was Thyphon defeated again? I believed it was Zeus who fought it while other Olympians hiding

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't thyphon supposed to be like the biggest threat after Cronus for olympian? How this defeated Zeus beat it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    The Gigantes were the remnants of Sefar, the Alien that came to Earth and the gods fight. She destroyed their true mecha bodies and they later became Divine Spirits, all this happen in the proper human history. But she was defeated for someone wielding Full Power Excalibur and her remnants later became the Gigantes. Probably Typhon is the same, I think some stories have him the king of the Gigas.
    I thought Gigantes war and Typhon war are separate war?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    In Panhuman history, they couldn't win Gigantomachia so they asked human heroes (Herc was one of them iirc) to help.

In LB5 history, Mega Zeus just 1 shot all of them.

No mention of Typhon anywhere.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Not a single one?

- - - Updated - - -

How about Nyx and Tartarus?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Typhon was mentioned by Nasu as an example of a Divine Beast back in the CM3. So it must have existed in some capacity.
    Last edited by Blastedspider; April 24th, 2020 at 03:06 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Considering how "Echidna" was in Atlantis, chance that Typhon was any relevant in LB5 is pretty low, so no surprise they did not mention it.

JP Friend Code
    At this point I wouldn't be surprised if eventually we'll get Gigantomachia event with Guda being spirited away Sieg-style featuring the rest of the Olympians and some leftover greeks.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Experience View Post
    At this point I wouldn't be surprised if eventually we'll get Gigantomachia event with Guda being spirited away Sieg-style featuring the rest of the Olympians and some leftover greeks.
    Stop making a good idea. We know it won't happen
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Experience View Post
    Turns out Hephaestus saw Sefar get demolished by Excalibur so he tried to copy it. The end result being Marmyadose leading us to the event servant Saber Heracles.