Page 3268 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2268276831683218325832633266326732683269327032733278331833683768 ... LastLast
Results 65,341 to 65,360 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    She is. She insults Chaldea for the blasphemy that is filling their bucket of Servants for unknown schemes, insults Fujimaru for being a completely blind pawn so high on their "save the world" ego trip that they never stop to consider what Marisbilly was plotting, and insults FGO's world for not being able to move forward without help from ghosts from the past.

She's accidentally right with this, but she's clearly projecting Chitose onto Marisbilly. It's pretty evident when she says stuff like "saving the world = owning the world".
    Last edited by Comun; May 27th, 2020 at 01:17 PM.

What do Mash and Guda say in response?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Mash is acknowledging Chaldea's flaw but claiming it as absolutely necessary to protect Human Order. Erice can respect that but not agree. That's were the claim that their world has no future without overrelying on ghosts from the past comes in.

Then Fujimaru's argument is that Servants are not "from the past" because they're going to the future together. That's the part she's strongly against because her wish is to allow the dead to rest in peace.

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ha, jokes on her! We’re also getting help from the future. Ain’t that right emiya?

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Seres View Post
    What do Mash and Guda say in response?
    My response: Jokes on you sideboob girl, you're coming to my harem squad with this collab whether you like it or not.

>when you criticize that plot point on here literally last week and erice brings it up
    huh

She's right but i disagree with letting them rest in peace cause there clones'/copies/pages/whatever

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    She is. She insults Chaldea for the blasphemy that is filling their bucket of Servants for unknown schemes, insults Fujimaru for being a completely blind pawn so high on their "save the world" ego trip that they never stop to consider what Marisbilly was plotting, and insults FGO's world for not being able to move forward without help from ghosts from the past.

She's accidentally right with this, but she's clearly projecting Chitose onto Marisbilly. It's pretty evident when she says stuff like "saving the world = owning the world".
    Based, we stan a queen

- - - Updated - - -

Pity she already lost though
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I mean

Saving the world and preserving humanity is literally what Servants are for. Beast of Alaya or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I don't see what's wrong with letting people who lead lives filled with tragedy and suffering enjoy themselves once in a while
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Ha, jokes on her! We’re also getting help from the future. Ain’t that right emiya series, BB, Sakura Five series, sketchy nun and talking elephant statue?
    ftfy XP

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You could argue that Voyager's from the future too, given that the probe's scheduled to "die" in 2025
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Yeah, was thinking on including him but thought the explanation may ruin the joke, so I left him out

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    ftfy XP
    Well i only mentioned emiya because he’s right there with us.

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Requiem definitely feels like a work written in response to FGO somewhat. It's nice that translations are being worked on for the first volume made available for reading since it's kinda the point for this collab.

Yeah, if it weren't for the severe circumstances chaotically pushing things forward beyond anyone's control than Chaldea as an organization acting to accomplish their objective with reckless abandon so far is definitely deserving of scrutiny no matter how they justify it. Too bad a 14 year old sideboob chuuni that's going to join the ranks of said organization soon with 200+ servants kinda undermines it.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

I just like them actually questioning the HFY thing in the first place or the rank hypocrisy of using servants while fellating the present

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Is Nasu fine with Meteo shitting on what he's been writing for the last 5 years?

I would particularly agree with Erice in parts, if her reasons for these criticisms were not so personal. What she says give me the same of vibes of what Rasputin said
    Last edited by Tenshi; May 27th, 2020 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bar's Angel View Post
    I would particularly agree with Erice in parts, if her reasons for these criticisms were not so personal. What she says give me the same of vibes of what Rasputin said
    Regardless of whether the arguer has bias, it doesn't nullify the argument since other people can make the same conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Regardless of whether the arguer has bias, it doesn't nullify the argument since other people can make the same conclusion.
    I think so, I agree that the argument is right. Maybe I'm wrong to disagree specifically with Erice just for that anyway

夜属 Nightkin
    So i heard that Erice defeated Hanibal and Agamemnon offscreen. Can anyone confirm it ?

Quote Originally Posted by mhplayer View Post
    So i heard that Erice defeated Hanibal and Agamemnon offscreen. Can anyone confirm it ?
    It was Chitose/Longinus who killed Hanibal, he was the last servant to stand against them iirc. I don't remember Agamemnon being mentioned in LN tbh, someone can clarify this better I guess