Page 3391 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2391289132913341338133863389339033913392339333963401344134913891 ... LastLast
Results 67,801 to 67,820 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Wonder what's with connection between Tokiwa and Kiichi, which she hinted about

Got bored of the four weapons so I threw them away. bhl88's Avatar
    What's with the clock in LB4 skipping, slowly shattering and spinning super fast

Anyone not done with Part 1, follow me at 999323400

The whole point of LB4's setting is that Arjuna is moving the world through the yugas (cyclical periods/ages of the world) at a MUCH faster rate than normal, so it shows when the yuga changes and all of that goes haywire at the end because the more it happens the more it like unwinds the fabrics of the world and eventually the cycles will become super short and then there'll be nothing left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Got bored of the four weapons so I threw them away. bhl88's Avatar
    So the clock in the few final parts spinning out of control and shattering means: "FUBAR. World is about to end in the most catastrophic way possible."

Anyone not done with Part 1, follow me at 999323400

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    What if Romulus (3*) animation renewal/NP upgrade is being held back, because he'll be actually relevant down the line with his nation-building tree?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caligula's new voice lines
    Nero: Nero…! My heart… I'll serve it, once more to you…

Caesar: CAESARRR…! Don't... abandon your… child…!

Romulus: Ooh… Roma, Romaaa…! Divine Ancestor…

Romulus-Quirinus: Quirinus and Romulus… Oh, oooh, oh… My sins, my evil… I beg you, burn them away.

Nero (Caster): NEROOOOOO…! WEAR SOME CLOOOOOTHES!

Nero Bride: I see… I see… A Nero who knows joy… is here…

Artemis: O goddess… Diana…! Please, don't make me savage...

Orion: Orion…! Ooh… The husband of the goddess… Brave Orion…!

Bond 5, post Olympus: You... This must be the Goddess' blessing. For now, I have been given back my mind. Thus let me tell you: You have fought well. This spirit origin is different from the one that fought with you in Olympus; but I know, of your path. I know, of your heart. I will allow you to cry, to scream. There is no one else here, if they overhear the others will simply think it's me. As a man who accepts everything they can of the world, I took in and accepted all of Rome and so I am allowed to forgive you. Your tears. Your cries. I'll allow them.
    the bond 5 line might be a bit wrong, i could only find a really rough translation and tried to tidy it up

Quote Originally Posted by Boudica's new voice lines
    Artoria: King Arthur? I know her, yeah! Britain's king! She worked really hard, and fought really well. I know it. Unifying vassal states was troublesome, wasn't it? Come here, I'll give you a pat.

Knights of the Round Table: The kids from the Round Table… They look like little brothers to me. That's why I want to spoil them. Isn't everyone adorable?

Gareth: Gareth-chan! Aah, sheesh, I want to make you my daughter! I'll hug you tight! Come on, give me a hug!

Child Servants: Okay, when we return from Rayshifting… What do we do? Haven't you forgotten big sis Nightingale's advice? That's right! Washing our hands, and rinsing our mouths, right answer♪ Everyone's a good kid♪

Mandricardo: Heeeh, so you're a king? You don't look like one. Yeah, in a good way. Ah, want to eat something? Should I bake you some galette?

Emiya: Ah, Emiya! Found you at a good time! Want to go together to the cellar? I was thinking about choosing the ingredients for tonight.

Tamamo Cat: It's Cat! Hey, about that cake you told me about before… Hmhm… I see I see… The oven's… Ah, so it's that! Thank you! For real, Cat's so reliable!

Nero (any version): Nero… Hmmm. No, I won't fight her.

Romulus (any version): Listen, I don't care if you're the divine ancestor or a god, but… Stop. Calling. Me. Roma. Understand?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    What's Caligula yelling about Roma in his extra attack line?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "Rome, be my witness."

So what's the name of Caren's NP? I swear these Katakana are killing me, I think she said "The Greatest Hits - Calling Agape" (or Agapē, who knows) but I can't find anything about this online so I may be wrong.
    Last edited by Oz1337; February 6th, 2021 at 12:24 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The Greatest Hits - "Calling Agape" (Widespread, unconditional, unlimited love)
    Last edited by Comun; February 6th, 2021 at 01:52 PM.

The name is a reference to the true Verg Avesta's name that Angra mentions in Backnight II right?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    So what's the name of Caren's NP? I swear these Katakana are killing me, I think she said "The Greatest Hits - Calling Agape" (or Agapē, who knows) but I can't find anything about this online so I may be wrong.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agape
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bar's Angel View Post
    The name is a reference to the true Verg Avesta's name that Angra mentions in Backnight II right?
    Calling Agape is "Widespread, unconditional, unlimited love" and Avesta is "Widespread psychographed universe", so only if starting with the same word is enough to count as a reference.
    Last edited by Comun; February 6th, 2021 at 02:14 PM.

I was thinking about the first word. Is it just a coincidence then? I didn’t know if I could consider this to be on purpose or not

Speaking on Angra... Has anyone else noticed even by Chaldea's standards he's weird?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Ah, so this is why some are making wild guesses that the C stands for Christ.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bar's Angel View Post
    I was thinking about the first word. Is it just a coincidence then? I didn’t know if I could consider this to be on purpose or not
    there is some thicc galaxy brain Angra DNA in this name
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by RootoftheDream View Post
    Speaking on Angra... Has anyone else noticed even by Chaldea's standards he's weird?
    There's this, originally courtesy of silvermoon (I think), but not much else that I've seen

- - - Updated - - -

Tho of course the whole "fuyuki is in the future" thing only works with some weird tweaks since it says pretty clearly on the banner that it's 2004 so who knows
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.