Page 3428 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2428292833283378341834233426342734283429343034333438347835283928 ... LastLast
Results 68,541 to 68,560 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

So, they restaured Mash Galahad powers?

Blog Entries
    Modern technology doesn't seem to work, and she is Fairy Knight Galahad here.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Possibly why this Lostbelt was assigned to Beryl then, since technology makes his magic weaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    So, they restaured Mash Galahad powers?
    Spoiler:

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverse_side98 View Post
    I mean even tsukihime itself has humanity as the dominant race with the dead apostles and true ancestors only in the background and not like anything was shown how humanity in it was "weak" or anything aside from individual level

The whole tsukihime vs fate worlds in terms of human order was only said in some interview and we have no idea what the whole "human order is weak in tsuki worlds" actually entails
    We have seen numerous tangible differences since then that show how Fate and Tsukihime worlds are quite irrevocably different. In Fate worlds, the DAAs don't exist, Zelrecht isn't a vampire, Roa never met Arc and got killed by Dantes, and it seems as if Shiki Ryougi is the MEoDP user. Also, interviews are canon until something more solid contradicts them, and nothing has contradicted the Fate vs Tsuki split.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

US Friend Code
    More like the concept of summoning them was considered "laughable" which could mean possible but not an amazing thing or totally impossible that its funny
    Spoiler:

from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_BKBqD9Hww
    It sounds pretty similar from what little we know of summoning Servants (or the lack thereof) in Tsukihime, though it's obviously not identical since the conclusion Holmes comes to is "This means this Lostbelt has little no humans" but humans are still everywhere in Tsuki worlds.
    Last edited by Reign; June 12th, 2021 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by migliole View Post
    But if you read the blog plost and how Nasu, on commenting Tsukihime Remake, talks about powercreeping DAAs to FGO level, you will kinda see my point and where Nasu is actually going with this.
    Wasnt it from the HF 3 interview about the whole powercreep or im remembering the source wrong? Also i think it was about the DAA looking weak or less flashy than fate villains being the reason for the powercreep but i may need to reread that

Im just casually looking in here but i have to say nasu does love reusing fate route elements over and over again despite "sabers story is over" lol. I guess arturia doesnt count in that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    Im just casually looking in here but i have to say nasu does love reusing fate route elements over and over again despite "sabers story is over" lol. I guess arturia doesnt count in that statement.
    True. Saber's story may be over, but that doesn't mean it can't be reused and reframed however Nasu likes. Nothing really wrong with that IMO so long as it's good.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wasnt it from the HF 3 interview about the whole powercreep or im remembering the source wrong? Also i think it was about the DAA looking weak or less flashy than fate villains being the reason for the powercreep but i may need to reread that
    It was on the latest TMace, if I'm not mistaken. I will check it now, but I'm pretty sure it was on TsukiRE context. The comparison was even related to the reason they increased the city size on the new VN and comparisons were made to FGO elements etc
    Last edited by migliole; June 12th, 2021 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    True. Saber's story may be over, but that doesn't mean it can't be reused and reframed however Nasu likes. Nothing really wrong with that IMO so long as it's good.
    Its just funny to me. What i took from that statement was that he had no plans to make stories about arturia anymore. But it turned out almost the opposite of what i was thinking. Between the two camelot stories it feels like he couldent let her go even despite technically keeping the original arturia far away from these sorts of things.

Spoiler:
    with this story just from what yall are talking about it seems like another arturia coming to terms with herself scenario which hey, im not against at all. But it is funny how much the original material is still called back to even now. My knowledge is limited to the last page or two, but if shiroumasa somehow gets involved in castorias struggle and helps her along im gonna laugh until i die cause then itll literally be a fate route remix

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    We have seen numerous tangible differences since then that show how Fate and Tsukihime worlds are quite irrevocably different. In Fate worlds, the DAAs don't exist, Zelrecht isn't a vampire, Roa never met Arc and got killed by Dantes, and it seems as if Shiki Ryougi is the MEoDP user. Also, interviews are canon until something more solid contradicts them, and nothing has contradicted the Fate vs Tsuki split.
    I mean those are pretty trivial things and quite expected from a multiverse setting where a person or group exist in one but not another whereas something like the "human order" seemed to be fundamental in nature.

Didnt say interviews arent canon just incomplete

Yeah, the DAAs not existing is pretty solid proof that the Human Order is stronger, since they are the pinnacle of vampiric power(or at least they seem to be), and the fact that several immortals that are vampires in Tsuki worlds aren't in Fate worlds seems to indicate that something fundamental has changed if all these people rejected vampirism for an alternate path.

Blog Entries
    Apparently Morgan is Beryl's Servant? Can anyone confirm?
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

I think it's extremely improbable, unless there is a second Morgan.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Apparently Morgan is Beryl's Servant? Can anyone confirm?
    Spoiler:
    He says he's her "master- no, husband", not literally her master im pretty sure. He quite literally can't be her master because shes been here for 2k years.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    Its just funny to me. What i took from that statement was that he had no plans to make stories about arturia anymore. But it turned out almost the opposite of what i was thinking. Between the two camelot stories it feels like he couldent let her go even despite technically keeping the original arturia far away from these sorts of things.

Spoiler:
    with this story just from what yall are talking about it seems like another arturia coming to terms with herself scenario which hey, im not against at all. But it is funny how much the original material is still called back to even now. My knowledge is limited to the last page or two, but if shiroumasa somehow gets involved in castorias struggle and helps her along im gonna laugh until i die cause then itll literally be a fate route remix
    The whole deal about Olga and her hardship, and probably the conclusion they're going into (with Kirei, the more than likely return to Singularity F(inal) and all of that) is pretty much a Heaven's Feel route remix. Pretty well done though.

Wouldn't be surprised if he reverts to being a Beast somehow inside the Lostbelt and that's why he doesn't want to go.
    Like if he becomes Primate Murder in Tsukihime - a world where human order is weak - and this is a world where human order is weak because it's mostly fairies, then he's probably at risk of turning into PM here.
    We may need him to do so. If Fou is based somehow in Fenrir, and Cu Caster is Odin like you guys are saying, he can reenact the legend using him as a powersource in case he appears in part 2, maybe to fight Koyanskaya or some other enemy. Going a little meta here, but the fact he doesn't want to enter this Lostbelt is the perfect settlement for a later glorious entrance. Or maybe this turns out to be something completely different, I don't know.
    Last edited by lolque; June 12th, 2021 at 06:54 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    Spoiler:
    He says he's her "master- no, husband", not literally her master im pretty sure. He quite literally can't be her master because shes been here for 2k years.
    He mentions that killing him will make her a lot weaker, so he conceivably might be her Master.

- - - Updated - - -

Also considering what Ophelia etc says about the Lostbelts... how can I put this

They might have existed for 2000 years, but did they exist for 2000 years last week?

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    The 2k years this is easier to comprehend when we know Beryl is a chronic liar I'd say, and even if they didn't "truly exist" for 2k years, your summoned servant doesn't work like that.

Isn't Morgan native of this Lostbelt and for that the actual Morgan and not a Servant?