Page 3445 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2445294533453395343534403443344434453446344734503455349535453945 ... LastLast
Results 68,881 to 68,900 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Speaking of Kazuradrop...BB has used time manipulation in the past... I wonder if Smart purplehead with the best supercomputer in the world cut a deal with Smart purplehead with the best supercomputer in the Moon and that's why she had to stay behind.
    Also starting to wonder if leaving Fou alone with a maybe vampire was a smart idea...Or if Nasu is planing to have Novum Chaldea wrecked while were gone

And if the time dilation didnt conveniently start recently, the implied minimum dilation of 50 to 1( 1 year per week )would make the LB year be off...

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Speaking of Kazuradrop...BB has used time manipulation in the past... I wonder if Smart purplehead with the best supercomputer in the world cut a deal with Smart purplehead with the best supercomputer in the Moon and that's why she had to stay behind.
    Also starting to wonder if leaving Fou alone with a maybe vampire was a smart idea...Or if Nasu is planing to have Novum Chaldea wrecked while were gone

And if the time dilation didnt conveniently start recently, the implied minimum dilation of 50 to 1( 1 year per week )would make the LB year be off...
    Again 24 hours:50 days IS NOT the time dilation. It's how long the Storm Border can last if we turn off everything. That has nothing to do with the time itself. EDIT: (didn't mean for this to be rude, sorry if it is)

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Spoiler:
    Nah, they will probably backstab each other when the time comes.
    That's the point really lol, both of their personalities clash in that sorta way.
    Last edited by MaxAkito; June 15th, 2021 at 01:56 AM. Reason: manners

US Friend Code
    I assume the time dilation has something to do with the Avalon. It's obviously relevant somehow given the name of the LB is literally Avalon le Fae.

Spoilers for last arc of Case Files
    Spoiler:
    Dr. Heartless fell into fairyland when he was young, and once he found an exit he had actually gone back in time. Avalon's time flow and the surface world's time flow are different. So if Avalon is like, breaching into the surface somehow in LB6, it's probably affecting that.

I assume the dilation is also the explanation for the original trailer from 2017 saying this Lostbelt diverged in 500AD, but characters here saying it's been thousands of years.

Its fine. I was trying to say the dilation is greater than 50 to 1 and thinking what it means if the LB has had this speed since the lightwall was set up... Which was during the first 3 month Zero sail iirc

Maybe Morgan was born normally in 500 AD and 2017 AM is actually 2521 thanks to the time dilation.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I assume the time dilation has something to do with the Avalon. It's obviously relevant somehow given the name of the LB is literally Avalon le Fae.

Spoilers for last arc of Case Files
    Spoiler:
    Dr. Heartless fell into fairyland when he was young, and once he found an exit he had actually gone back in time. Avalon's time flow and the surface world's time flow are different. So if Avalon is like, breaching into the surface somehow in LB6, it's probably affecting that.

I assume the dilation is also the explanation for the original trailer from 2017 saying this Lostbelt diverged in 500AD, but characters here saying it's been thousands of years.
    Maybe the divergence point is
    Spoiler:
    That Morgan in 500AD went to Avalon and use it to travel back in time and rewrite the entire timeline from 14000BC onward (I believe that was the oldest date on the LB6 memo timeline?). While PHH Morgan never attented such a plan, instead going to Wales and stablish her plan to resurrect Artoria. One could have give up on her ambitions while the other one push on till the last consequences
    Last edited by Lobo; June 15th, 2021 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Speculation time. Though it's mostly something I put together after reading people's theories and interpretations here.

Spoiler:
    Looking through Castoria's bond CE, there's a mention of six bells, and there are six clans in the Lostbelt with the leaders known as Sub-Bells(I think? CMIIW). I'm speculating this as Castoria need to do something with each clan to fulfill the prophecy. The first sentence, "The first Bell rings for Darkness", may refer to incident in Norwich ruled by Spriggan of Earth Clan, where they faced the Calamity which is a pitch-black creature. So I speculate the rest of passage could be talking about their journey ahead.

Another sentence said about "your other self", which I assume referring to Morgan. After taking a look at Morgan's own Bond CE, it heavily implies that she was the previous Child of Prophecy preceding Castoria, and she's actually a Castoria who strayed away from the prophecy, as some people here already pointed out. That explains why she looks like Altered Castoria. Even more possible if the Faes in this Lostbelt are appeared naturally to fulfill certain roles, so the World decided to make another Castoria to complete it.

So there. Sorry if some of it has already been brought up. Just wanted to get this out of my chest.
    I'll chime in
    Spoiler:
    The issue with that theory is that Morgan is VERY MUCH Morgan of a Lost Belt even mentioned in her reaction lines. It's more so Morgan/Morgana has always been a more cold and calculative type.

So question now that I'm readily confused now, is Morgan a direct sister using the same process as Artoria, only that she took traits in from her father, Uther, or is she technically half sister(Something that was sourced to by the original fsn fate route which I'm taking with a grain of salt on), and married into being actual sisters? Cause the former would explain Morgan's appearance more so than the latter(which would that of course they would have similarities but perhaps the darker appearance is a result of Uther's nature being more prevalent in Morgan, hence why she looks like Salter, because Salter takes on more traits from their father, Uther).

EDIT: Okay why are they half-sisters, when they both have the same parents? Ugh.... my head....

EDIT2: So the ONLY thing I can tell that them being half sibling, is that Morgan inherited the blacken bloodline trait of Uther, which apparently takes on a more human and fairy alignment, while Artoria had the intended traits be Dragon and Human.

Spoiler:
    With his advisor Merlin, they brought about the circumstances for his heir's birth, granting them the "Factor of the Dragon." Although unexpected, Morgan was born with supernatural blood that was thought to have died with King Uther. She also inherited from King Uther the primeval curse that lurks in the British Isles in the form of blackened magical energy of the same kind of Excalibur Morgan's. Morgan inheriting this power made her the "owner" of the British Isles and a greater “King of the Island” than King Arthur, and marked her as Uther's proper daughter, but Uther still chose Artoria as his successor.
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; June 15th, 2021 at 03:10 AM.

My personal hypotesis:
    Spoiler:
    There are currently three Morgans in the Lostbelt.
    One is young Castoria.
    One is 2000 years old Berserker Morgan.
    And one is a Morgan Servant summoned by Beryl
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A Lore Theorist View Post
    I'll chime in
    Spoiler:
    The issue with that theory is that Morgan is VERY MUCH Morgan of a Lost Belt even mentioned in her reaction lines. It's more so Morgan/Morgana has always been a more cold and calculative type.

So question now that I'm readily confused now, is Morgan a direct sister using the same process as Artoria, only that she took traits in from her father, Uther, or is she technically half sister(Something that was sourced to by the original fsn fate route which I'm taking with a grain of salt on), and married into being actual sisters? Cause the former would explain Morgan's appearance more so than the latter(which would that of course they would have similarities but perhaps the darker appearance is a result of Uther's nature being more prevalent in Morgan, hence why she looks like Salter, because Salter takes on more traits from their father, Uther).

EDIT: Okay why are they half-sisters, when they both have the same parents? Ugh.... my head....

EDIT2: So the ONLY thing I can tell that them being half sibling, is that Morgan inherited the blacken bloodline trait of Uther, which apparently takes on a more human and fairy alignment, while Artoria had the intended traits be Dragon and Human.

Spoiler:
    With his advisor Merlin, they brought about the circumstances for his heir's birth, granting them the "Factor of the Dragon." Although unexpected, Morgan was born with supernatural blood that was thought to have died with King Uther. She also inherited from King Uther the primeval curse that lurks in the British Isles in the form of blackened magical energy of the same kind of Excalibur Morgan's. Morgan inheriting this power made her the "owner" of the British Isles and a greater “King of the Island” than King Arthur, and marked her as Uther's proper daughter, but Uther still chose Artoria as his successor.
    They are half sisters. Morgan is the daughter of Igraine and Gorlois, Artoria is the daughter of Igraine and Uther.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    My personal hypotesis:
    Spoiler:
    There are currently three Morgans in the Lostbelt.
    One is young Castoria.
    One is 2000 years old Berserker Morgan.
    And one is a Morgan Servant summoned by Beryl
    Spoiler:
    That's a possibility, or it's simply just that Uther chose to not go with the Factor of the Dragon:

Although... "Morgan possessed a Mystic Code in the form of a golden dagger called Erosion: Penetrating Blade of Gold, which under the guise of a golden blade used to cut mistletoe, has the ability to sever the mind and soul from the body, as well as allow the user to slip someone else into the body, spirit, and soul of its victim." What if Morgan Le Fay has inserted their own existence into Castoria's which overrode aspects? Nah that's a bit of a stretch...

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    They are half sisters. Morgan is the daughter of Igraine and Gorlois, Artoria is the daughter of Igraine and Uther.
    But again this doesn't make sense then.

"The king chosen to be the King of Britain was bestowed with a mysterious power, a black primeval cursed energy native to Britain, but its power had waned and Uther was said to be the last of its keepers, which is why he came up with his plan to sire Artoria, a manmade child of a human and a dragon, so that Britain would continue to be under the protection of the supernatural. To everybody's surprise however Morgan inherited the primeval black power, and so she was considered the "owner" of Britain and a greater “King of the Island” than King Arthur. Morgan was recognized as the proper daughter of King Uther, but despite inheriting the power was not chosen to succeed him as king. Although the older sister and of the same status, Artoria received the love and hopes of their father in Morgan's eyes, driving her to eventually become a witch queen who craved for vengeance for the rest of her days. Once Camelot was built, she went into seclusion. She sent Agravain as an assassin."

How can Morgan be not related to Uther, but at the same time take up Uther's bloodline primeval curse?
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; June 15th, 2021 at 03:34 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Morgan is Igraine's daughter who also got the same power that Uther got. Then Igraine married Uther and Morgan and Artoria became sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay Profile Bond 2
    In Panhuman history, she was the daughter of Tintagel, birthed by Igraine, the Child of Fairies from the British Isles... Later, she & Artoria became proper sisters (Morgan's mother, Igraine, married King Uther).

Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Morgan is Igraine's daughter who also got the same power that Uther got. Then Igraine married Uther and Morgan and Artoria became sisters.
    I'm just even more confused cause why is that they are talking about panhuman when talking about lostbelt Morgan.... ugh.... my head.... and Uther being the last of said bloodline trait... ugh....

JP Friend Code
    Unless it's one of those weird fairy inheritance processes

Quote Originally Posted by A Lore Theorist View Post
    "The king chosen to be the King of Britain was bestowed with a mysterious power, a black primeval cursed energy native to Britain, but its power had waned and Uther was said to be the last of its keepers, which is why he came up with his plan to sire Artoria, a manmade child of a human and a dragon, so that Britain would continue to be under the protection of the supernatural. To everybody's surprise however Morgan inherited the primeval black power, and so she was considered the "owner" of Britain and a greater “King of the Island” than King Arthur. Morgan was recognized as the proper daughter of King Uther, but despite inheriting the power was not chosen to succeed him as king. Although the older sister and of the same status, Artoria received the love and hopes of their father in Morgan's eyes, driving her to eventually become a witch queen who craved for vengeance for the rest of her days. Once Camelot was built, she went into seclusion. She sent Agravain as an assassin."

How can Morgan be not related to Uther, but at the same time take up Uther's bloodline primeval curse?
    In this quote you posted it doesn't says that the primeval curse is something exclusive to Uther's bloodine, is exclusive to the Chosen King (who is whoever inherited the power). The power waned during Uther's time so he thought about manufacture an heir to try to keep the power from disappearing (Artoria, a human-dragon hybrid). But then Morgan (a fairy-human hybrid) suddenly inherited it and she was recognized then officially as Uther's daugther (was adopted). But still, Uther prefered Artoria and kept considering her his heir, so that turned Morgan bitter

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    In this quote you posted it doesn't says that the primeval curse is something exclusive to Uther's bloodine, is exclusive to the Chosen King (who is whoever inherited the power). The power waned during Uther's time so he thought about manufacture an heir to try to keep the power from disappearing (Artoria, a human-dragon hybrid). But then Morgan (a fairy-human hybrid) suddenly inherited it and she was recognized then officially as Uther's daugther (was adopted). But still, Uther prefered Artoria and kept considering her his heir, so that turned Morgan bitter
    I guess that makes sense, but oof does my head hurt

One thought did occur to me however.
    Spoiler:
    "Morgan Le Fay possessed a Mystic Code in the form of a golden dagger called Erosion: Penetrating Blade of Gold, which under the guise of a golden blade used to cut mistletoe, has the ability to sever the mind and soul from the body, as well as allow the user to slip someone else into the body, spirit, and soul of its victim." It's something that was never mentioned in Basaka Morgan's info. Idk how much I like the idea of it, but could PHH Morgan have erosion on her Lostbelt counterpart? I'm uncertain of that theory.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Erosion was a terrible plot device that Sanda had to put in to make the Gray ritual work.
    It makes 0 sense thematically and was never foreshadowed in any way. He doesn't even take the time to superficially connect it to anything other than that its a key part of the ritual.
    It's just something that exists because it needs to exist. Don't count on any expansion beyond what's already been shown.
    Last edited by You; June 15th, 2021 at 04:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Erosion was a terrible plot device that Sanda had to put in to make the Gray ritual work.
    It makes 0 sense thematically and was never foreshadowed in any way. He doesn't even take the time to superficially connect it to anything other than its a key part of the ritual.
    It's just something that exists because it needs to exist. Don't count on any expansion beyond what's already been shown.
    Then you are suggesting that Morgan Le Fay is hiding in a different manner somewhere in this Lost Belt?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Whatever is happening (I haven't finished part 1), I doubt that erosion of all things is responsible.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Whatever is happening (I haven't finished part 1), I doubt that erosion of all things is responsible.
    Well it's more so, that Beryl is like one of few individuals I could see being able to summon the likes of Morgan Le Fay, with crypter servants having to be from PanHistory, and have a connection with the land the lostbelt belongs to, plus a strong enough reason to want to support this type of lostbelt, which is funny cause she is essentially usurping the lostbelt from herself, but I could also see that being something she would do given her contradictory existence, of hating Artoria, but also realizing she is the Rightful King of Britain later in life. (Perhaps even Mordred being a sort of extension of this thinking.)

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    LMAO, I dig it. Can't wait for someone to call Chaldea and tell Da Vinci they found Matt's lost shield.
    But have they found her lost belt yet
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.