Page 3468 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2468296833683418345834633466346734683469347034733478351835683968 ... LastLast
Results 69,341 to 69,360 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Maybe her interest in learning the history of LB6 is to found out if there is another big one she can snatch that didn't exist in PHH? We know Albion did exist once on PHH, but with how different the history of LB6 is compare to PHH, maybe she's hoping to come across something that absolutely didn't existed on PHH but fulfills her requirements regardless
    Look in that scene about how she referred in a berating tone to each of the past lostbelts, but LB6 is so full of possibilities (of different kinds of lives aka different types of fairies)
    I mean as well didn't she mentioned she needed to steal a beast's crown? Cause she isn't trying to become the "natural" beast type but a completely new type of beast(Which would mean that Amaterasu is an existence that could be Beast V, but she isn't actually it yet, basically it's that you are potentially qualified for the position, but until you take up that position, you are not an Evil of Man until you or someone takes that position), that means she kind of needs to collect all the pieces to become a beast of her own creation, which the beast crown(a Beast's horns) being one of those things she needs and I doubt she would be able to steal a beast's crown by herself(Which would require the beast fully manifesting into this world, take note that it takes time for a Beast to fully manifest/mature, take for example Kama's stage where her beast's crown had an immature and matured state.).

It's fairly likely that there is a Beast lurking in this lostbelt cause it's one of few entities that would be considered a threat to the Alien God(Because despite the beasts being of the same in being threats of humanity, they are all self-dependent and do not have any ability to coordinate/cooperate with one another), cause there was no concern shown to Daybit's lostbelt, despite I'm sure the crypters would definitely be aware of the entity known as Type-Mercury, or at least be made privy to it in some manner, and it bears mentioning that Primate Murder and Type-Mercury despite being of similar tiers of threats, Type-Mercury is not a beast. Basically while Primate Murder is on the same tier as Type-Mercury, it is not Gaia's Ultimate One, that would be more closer to Archetype Earth than anything else. Just that their abilities to kill humanity(Or well I guess you could say, civilization if you want to use Altera as an example of what it likely means) are comparable to one another.
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; June 27th, 2021 at 07:35 PM.

Where did you get that she needed to steal a beast's crown? Do you have the quote to check?

She's trying to become a different beast than Beast Amaterasu would be. Basically, if Koya, like Tamamo, grows back all her nine tails, she most likely would revert back to being Amaterasu, manifested as a Beast. So, she's likely creating her tails by absorbing monsters as a way to circumvent that.
    So far, every time the Beast Crown has being mentioned is just as a fancy name for their Horns, which is a biblical reference to the 666 beast (who Nasu most likely took inspiration when designing and naming the class). This shows on how every beast has horns on their designs. The moment Koya fully manifests as a beast, she'll grow horns, that's it. Also, the fact that Orion already manifested to take her out means that Koya is most likely more than Kama or Kiara were as a larval state beast, so she probably already has the position, just lacks the last powerboost that is all her tails to take proper form

Also, it wasn't the Alien God who wanted to destroy LB6 because they sensed a Beast there. Kirsch gave the order because he thought that something capable of destroying the world could come out of the Britain Lostbelt, and we know that there are a number of threats other than the Beasts that can destroy the world in the Nasuverse. And in the prologue of LB6, Kirsch prediction came true as Trismegistos predicted that the LB would cause the end of the world in 24 hrs as it would vanish
    The Alien God gave the order to kill the lostbelt king (Morgan) when they rebelled and attack the Fantasy Tree in Olympus exactly because they rebelled
    If anything, I'd say LB7 is most likely to have a Beast than LB6 because Daybit somehow managed to contract with a Grand and the presence of a Grand usually means a Beast is lurking near by (though we lack a lot of details on both Daybit and his Grand to say for sure)

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    All I can say for sure is that considering how weird LB6 already is, LB7 must be absolutely WILD and might actually be another world with no real correspondence to PHH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    All I can say for sure is that considering how weird LB6 already is, LB7 must be absolutely WILD and might actually be another world with no real correspondence to PHH.
    LB6 has EX lost depth and LB7 has A++ lost depth, so probably not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

But the divergence date is 12,000 B.C.?????? as compared to a more definite 500 C.E. for LB6, so who knows.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

But the divergence date is 12,000 B.C.?????? as compared to a more definite 500 C.E. for LB6, so who knows.
    That was LB5 (The battle between the Olympians and the White Titan aka Altera), LB7 date is unknown BC

On top of what Lobo said, the divergence date for LB6 also changed to 2017 ?.?., and there's even more implications that there's a lot of fucky shit going in with LB6 because things don't really line up the way you expect them. And yeah, you know, LB5 was 12000 B.C. so it had 14 000 years to diverge and it was still only A+, so obviously that's not an indicator. The fact is that LB6 is most likely considered EX depth already because like they say in the first chapter, it's not a "deviation from PHH history", or any sort of alteration of it, it's not human history whatsoever (and thus a deviation, aka lost depth, can't be measured, aka EX).
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    That was LB5 (The battle between the Olympians and the White Titan aka Altera), LB7 date is unknown BC
    Ah, I mixed them up. Still, if the divergence date is unknown, that does leave open the possibility that it might be something separate from human history as well. If it isn't, oh well, but it will doubtless be pretty weird.

US Friend Code
    Given the previous association in GO with South and Central America and the dinosaurs I kind of wouldn't be surprised if it turns out LB7 is "a world where the dinosaurs were never wiped out and humans never even existed". Though ORT's presence may contradict that depending on when he first arrived. Has anything ever said when ORT came to Earth? Obviously if it was more recently then him being in LB7 would have to mean its divergence is more recent too.

I don't remember where exactly but somewhere it said that ORT arrived 5000 years too early, and notes takes place between 2000 and 3000 sometime so that puts ORT arriving at like 2000-3000 B.C.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the reminder that a tree couldn't be found in LB7 reminds me of that one crack theory that also mentioned that in IRL hollow earth stuff, one of the major "entrances" is located in the south american region, and we all know how big a deal holmes made about the hollow earth in Olympus, so...
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    I don't remember where exactly but somewhere it said that ORT arrived 5000 years too early, and notes takes place between 2000 and 3000 sometime so that puts ORT arriving at like 2000-3000 B.C.
    ORT's last entry on Character Material

Quote Originally Posted by A Lore Theorist View Post
    It's fairly likely that there is a Beast lurking in this lostbelt cause it's one of few entities that would be considered a threat to the Alien God(Because despite the beasts being of the same in being threats of humanity, they are all self-dependent and do not have any ability to coordinate/cooperate with one another)
    Check Atlantis intro. Whatever ends up being the threat to the Alien God is related to what lies under the Clock Tower according to Kirschtaria. He even said Kadoc might not understand why LB6 had to be destroyed since he didn't know about the Clock Tower's abyss/depths.

Is ort still type mercury or am I 5 to 10 years behind on my lore?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    Is ort still type mercury or am I 5 to 10 years behind on my lore?
    Even in Character Material they were questioning if ORT was really from Mercury or from somewhere else, since its title in there was "Mercury's(?) Ultimate One".

In Olympus Rasputin mentions the Ultimate One of the Oort Cloud and given the similar name it's likely ORT is actually Type Oort Cloud, not Type Mercury.

Also, the idea of the confusion on it being Type Mercury or not probably comes from a pun as 彗星 (comet, many of which come from the Oort Cloud) and 水星 (Mercury) are both read as "Suisei"

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    LB6 has EX lost depth and LB7 has A++ lost depth, so probably not.
    I mean LB 6 has EX because it's not a Human History at all so in this case LB 7 A++ Lost Depth is probably the most messed up Human History that we ever see.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Even in Character Material they were questioning if ORT was really from Mercury or from somewhere else, since its title in there was "Mercury's(?) Ultimate One".

In Olympus Rasputin mentions the Ultimate One of the Oort Cloud and given the similar name it's likely ORT is actually Type Oort Cloud, not Type Mercury.
    Yeah, since they mentioned Oort Cloud carried Xibalba when they arrived at earth and LB 7 title is related to "forest" and the place Oort Cloud arrived was called "The Golden Rainforest Riddled with Giant Beasts" while we know Type Mercury Alter the reality around him with "mercury" or something like crystal, so it must be Type Oort Cloud not ORT.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunhelier View Post
    I mean LB 6 has EX because it's not a Human History at all so in this case LB 7 A++ Lost Depth is probably the most messed up Human History that we ever see.
    That's my point. "The most messed up version of human history" is still human history. LB6 is not human history at all.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

Quote Originally Posted by Bunhelier View Post
    it must be Type Oort Cloud not ORT.
    The lore you're ascribing to Type Mercury is Type Oort's. "ORT" refers to the Oort cloud. There's the pun mentioned before but also there's the "Oort no kumo" pun which means both "The cloud of Oort" and "The spider of Oort".

Camelot was EX and Babylonia A++ too. Wouldn't be surprised if the value and/or name of the Lostbelt is changed halfway through just like in Babylonia. Sure, technically King Arthur becoming a spear-god and building nu-Camelot in the Holy Land is crazier than an ancient deity returning for revenge, but the latter sure felt way more impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Given the previous association in GO with South and Central America and the dinosaurs I kind of wouldn't be surprised if it turns out LB7 is "a world where the dinosaurs were never wiped out and humans never even existed". Though ORT's presence may contradict that depending on when he first arrived. Has anything ever said when ORT came to Earth? Obviously if it was more recently then him being in LB7 would have to mean its divergence is more recent too.
    That's assuming ORT cares about things like human textures. It's already rewriting the world around it into an alien landscape, so it probably isn't even from the Lostbelt. It landed on Earth in the PHH timelime and has remained physically in the same location ever since, completely ignoring the incineration and bleaching since it's not affected by the Human Order. Alien God plopped a Lostbelt in his location but he probably didn't care either.