Page 3532 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 253230323432348235223527353035313532353335343537354235823632 ... LastLast
Results 70,621 to 70,640 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasanagi View Post
    So it's possible she could have escaped into Proper Human History?
    She only logs out of life after giving one last shot at V

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    What was that that happened between her and Aurora

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Yep. So it is amusing some explode when C.Artoria silently confess her feelings for MC.
    My only issue is that it feels overdone, and Nasu seemingly didn't fully commit to the GudaMash thing he had going in Part 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    My only issue is that it feels overdone, and Nasu seemingly didn't fully commit to the GudaMash thing he had going in Part 1.
    I guess he went overboard with V. Actually, Nasu is committed to GudaMash thing, since he also make it obvious that Guda sees C.Artoria as another close friend, but never on the same level as Mashu, and she knows it. Thus her confession, which summarized that her favorite part of the journey is walking side by side with someone she likes, to him it is just another regular day where he will not take note.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    ...yikes. What else can you say?

It’s the inevitable ball of awkward awfulness that a waifu collector game like this that reuses the face of familiar characters while treating them as different individuals leads to.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

JP Friend Code
    Mash has lion furry now, she's good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Mash has lion furry now, she's good.
    It is not TM if the heroine is not spoiled goods. Well, maybe Rin is a lucky exception.

All in all I feel the essence of LB3 hasn't changed with the final part.

Mainly just some spectacle, and largely inconsequential stuff. But it hasn't really degraded or ruined anything in greater nasu I feel.

Vorti's fun tho, and a few of the setpieces aren't bad in idea.

I think it can be said of most of the Crypters except for maybe Wodime (and it's more that he breaks even more than gets uplifted by it.) But I think Beryl is extremely wasted in something with the
    lack of
    focus
    of FGO and it's scale/medium. More than the others even. I don't think that he really added much to the lostbelt, and if anything he seemed drowned out. Especially considering that they also cut off one of the few links and ties that lostbelts loosely had to make it more than just a random set of anthologies that aren't actually connected to each other, Pepe (and also one of the better parts of Part 2 as a whole) for him too.

Things happened to happen, spectacle was had, and things that weren't really brought to their potential in the overall grand scheme of Part 2 are ended to leave little for the end. Although another way is to look at it as it's getting everything that'd carry over and get in the way of the end out of the way... but that's the wrong way to view it I'd say.

So as far as Lostbelt 6 goes? eh. I don't hate it, but I don't think it's worth liking beyond a casual enjoyment and nodding of the head.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    All in all I feel the essence of LB3 hasn't changed with the final part.

Mainly just some spectacle, and largely inconsequential stuff. But it hasn't really degraded or ruined anything in greater nasu I feel.

Vorti's fun tho, and a few of the setpieces aren't bad in idea.

I think it can be said of most of the Crypters except for maybe Wodime (and it's more that he breaks even more than gets uplifted by it.) But I think Beryl is extremely wasted in something with the
    lack of
    focus
    of FGO and it's scale/medium. More than the others even. I don't think that he really added much to the lostbelt, and if anything he seemed drowned out. Especially considering that they also cut off one of the few links and ties that lostbelts loosely had to make it more than just a random set of anthologies that aren't actually connected to each other, Pepe (and also one of the better parts of Part 2 as a whole) for him too.

Things happened to happen, spectacle was had, and things that weren't really brought to their potential in the overall grand scheme of Part 2 are ended to leave little for the end. Although another way is to look at it as it's getting everything that'd carry over and get in the way of the end out of the way... but that's the wrong way to view it I'd say.

So as far as Lostbelt 6 goes? eh. I don't hate it, but I don't think it's worth liking beyond a casual enjoyment and nodding of the head.
    Beryl got the short end of the stick casting in LB6. A human psychopath with a twisted form of love is nothing in the face of the alien ways and values of the fairies.

The story just doesn't really have much of a relation, or fuel for him tbh.

Anyway Nasu wanted to write something for fun, good for him. Now he can focus on non-Fate stuff even more now that FGO's doggypaddling towards the finish line again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    The story just doesn't really have much of a relation, or fuel for him tbh.

Anyway Nasu wanted to write something for fun, good for him. Now he can focus on non-Fate stuff even more now that FGO's doggypaddling towards the finish line again.
    We still have a year judging from his newest interview. At least 2 more interludes before LB7

Quote Originally Posted by Sssgth View Post
    So it turns out that Muramasa never NTRs the protagonist with Castoria, and that she’s into (You). I wonder what Daybit thinks about all this.
    Pfff, there was even some doubt? They didn't even let Boggard NTR Gudao even if he could actually have done it if he insisted one or two times more after being slammed against the wall. Would actually make funny jokes about Mash being a widow, being previosly married, used goods, Mash commenting about her late husband adnd everyone going wait what?, etc. But we can't have things like this here, not in a mobile game like this or gonna get FGO killed for good.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    I’m surprised that there wasn’t a twist to Beryl’s obsession with Mashu or anything, that he’s just straight up in love with her in a messed up way.

I’m somewhat less surprised that he’s not actually a werewolf. Y’know, given the abundance of wolf imagery and particular background or the fact that he’s literally called a werewolf.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    Pfff, there was even some doubt? They didn't even let Boggard NTR Gudao even if he could actually have done it if he insisted one or two times more after being slammed against the wall. Would actually make funny jokes about Mash being a widow, being previosly married, used goods, Mash commenting about her late husband adnd everyone going wait what?, etc. But we can't have things like this here, not in a mobile game like this or gonna get FGO killed for good.
    I think people would mostly get mad at how fucked up and sexist those jokes would be. Still, would have liked to see more focus on Guda and Mash's relationship, romantic or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    I’m surprised that there wasn’t a twist to Beryl’s obsession with Mashu or anything, that he’s just straight up in love with her in a messed up way.

I’m somewhat less surprised that he’s not actually a werewolf. Y’know, given the abundance of wolf imagery and particular background or the fact that he’s literally called a werewolf.
    Eh, I always felt the whole werewolf thing wasn't going to amount to much.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, shame Pepe died here and not in the final act.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Finished LB6.3 a couple days ago (before it came out :p).

It's pretty good. Probably my favorite Lostbelt.

What was the world destroying weapon Oberon offered Koyanskaya for their 2nd deal?

Again, why did V-Oberon even fight us? What was his goal?

US Friend Code
    Also, shame Pepe died here and not in the final act.
    I genuinely expected Pepe to come back as a Tengu. Maybe they'll save that for LB7? I cannot imagine Nasu establishing the "You need to master 1 of these things to be a Tengu and I mastered 3 of them" and then not following up on it.

I'm not holding out hope for Tengu Pepe, though he would be a nice surprise.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seres View Post
    What was the world destroying weapon Oberon offered Koyanskaya for their 2nd deal?
    It was the Mors curse, I heard. And now she's affected with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.