Page 3633 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 263331333533358336233628363136323633363436353638364336833733 ... LastLast
Results 72,641 to 72,660 of 79530

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Living Dead Girl
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStein View Post
    Koyanskaya 10. All released over the course of six months. Just for the extra F You.
    Give me the full servile jackalfox tokusatsu series: Tamamo Nine vs Koyanskaya X
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    and here we come across a curious instance of a prosaic carmen figuratum expressed on multiple semantic strata wherein the increase both of literary temperature as noted by the laterally expanding index and the cognitive fervour rendered in monolithic paragraphs crystallises a sense of spiralling delirium which textually imaged akin to sound waves on a vertical axis could be visually rendered as a sequence of high-energy sustained primal screams emanating thusly the following sentiment: "fuuuuck ooooooff graaand oooordeeer reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    Even though it's not really explained, it's clear that Tamamo is part of her Saint Graph. How? Who knows, but the event made it a point to call her something akin to Tamamo (Alter). So just consider her a Tamamo.
    If Nebuchadnezzar II gets to be called Gilgamesh alter and Dahut, Drake alter then sure Koyanskaya gets to be Tamamo alter

I mean at this stage it is its own category of Alter Servants so why not.
    Last edited by Wolf Paladin; December 31st, 2021 at 09:44 PM.
    F/GO : Lunartic/721,560,670

Mordred is finally home.

Blessed is my luck.

I am at peace.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    Even though it's not really explained, it's clear that Tamamo is part of her Saint Graph. How? Who knows, but the event made it a point to call her something akin to Tamamo (Alter). So just consider her a Tamamo.
    something something Amaterasu
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Well, that at least confirms that they had her backstory planned since SIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Chaldea is now stationed on the Storm Border after what happened, and that's incredibly JRPG-endgame material, so I like that.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

US Friend Code
    I liked Chaldea's brief stint being stuck on the Shadow Border before reaching the Wandering Sea so I'm glad that's back again.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I liked Chaldea's brief stint being stuck on the Shadow Border before reaching the Wandering Sea so I'm glad that's back again.
    Wholly agreed. That element, right after the happenings of the Prologue, felt quite impactful; full of uncertainly, desperation, yet not without a sense of adventure.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

They even mention that we won't be able to just indefinitely use it as a base, obviously, so yeah, it gives it a very "this is it" feeling. Your original base is gone, your new base is gone, and all you have left is the ship. There is no other way but forward into the conflict with UOM now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    But first, here's some more singularities.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfredo845 View Post
    Well, that at least confirms that they had her backstory planned since SIN
    Does it?

Blog Entries
    If 6.5 is Area 51 I wonder what kind conflict is there. Like Area 51 is pretty empty right now.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    All I remember is LB1 giving random exposition about the Tunguska explosion, LB2 revealing that Koyanskaya weight 100 thousand tons, LB3 reiterating that and having Mei-ren go “I hate you, sorry, I meant, I hate the fox that looks like you”. Got nothing for LB4, that might have been all red herrings. And LB5 built her up as mystery to challenge Holmes (and the player), which I guess indirectly says the obvious answer isn’t the right answer? LB6 I can’t remember any hints or red herrings. Her time there was more used to develop her relationship with Muryan.

Blog Entries
    All I remember is LB1 giving random exposition about the Tunguska explosion, LB2 revealing that Koyanskaya weight 100 thousand tons,
    Well played, mushroom.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Dark Koyan really really hates Edison and it's hilarious.

Blog Entries
    So, I would like to take a moment to review what the Epilogue just taught us about the Wandering Sea.

1. In the remote past (still back in the Age of Gods?), in order to isolate themselves from both mankind and the gods, the founders of the Wandering Sea built their workshop in a solitary island and made the entire place disappear from this universe - isle and all. As a result the Wandering Sea proper exists in a place outside the time axis (not unlike Solomon's Ars Paulina), completely cut off from interference from the outside world. The location where Chaldea was based was merely a "shadow" of the Wandering Sea cast in the real world. Olgamarie's destruction of the place was ultimately inconsequential, as it did nothing to the "proper Wandering Sea" that still existed in the past, nor it prevents it from creating a new shadow in the future.
    2. As an exception, it is possible to interfere with the "proper Wandering Sea" through the "five doors" connecting to it. Those doors are like time portals that lead to the time period in which the workshop still exists. Opening any of those requires enough magical energy to annihilate a continent. Also, each of those portals appears to be connected to a different era/point in the time axis. According to Nero Chaos, the age connected to the Gate of Ganu (regeneration) from which he came through has already disappeared from Pan Human History, but still exists in a Lostbelt.
    3. There is a custom within the Wandering Sea of opening their doors once a year in order to take in a single pupil from the outside world. At a first glance they appear to be quite picky in their selection process, but the truth is that they just take in whoever happens to be present when the doors open. Still, according to Nero, to attend to such event requires one's fate to have been "blessed by mystery", so it is not something that just anybody can do. In fact, the whole point behind his appearance in the Epilogue was an attempt to scout Sion to the Wandering Sea.

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    All I remember is LB1 giving random exposition about the Tunguska explosion, LB2 revealing that Koyanskaya weight 100 thousand tons, LB3 reiterating that and having Mei-ren go “I hate you, sorry, I meant, I hate the fox that looks like you”. Got nothing for LB4, that might have been all red herrings. And LB5 built her up as mystery to challenge Holmes (and the player), which I guess indirectly says the obvious answer isn’t the right answer? LB6 I can’t remember any hints or red herrings. Her time there was more used to develop her relationship with Muryan.
    I think LB 6 established how she could be an I Can't Believe it's not Tamamo!.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    At the very least, LB6 paired her with someone who is the exact same kind of fake out.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Right. Oberon-Vortigern is somewhat similar, isn't he?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    no wonder Oberon hates Koyan, he's been working so hard bringing destruction but Koyan is just someone watching for joy.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    No, Kazuradrop. Turns out she's not.