Page 3718 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 271832183618366837083713371637173718371937203723372837683818 ... LastLast
Results 74,341 to 74,360 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Delastogos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Making that equivalence is so weak. Foreigners were introduced in Salem and have barely been mentioned since in the Main Plot. The stuff mentioned in Moonlight Lostroom is all over the Main Plot all the time. Calling it vague connections and foreshadowing is just outright lying.

The stuff I've brought up here is based on things found all over the script, from both Part 1 and 2. While the stuff about Foreigners is practically contained to one chapter that isn't even needed to play Part 2.
    To be fair, all the EOR Chapters have been referenced if not outright continued in some fashion during Part 2, Shimousa being the biggest one with Traum being a mix of both Shinjuku and Agartha, so i don't think it's exactly crazy to think that Salem will retroactively be more important before Part 2 ends.

There's been more than enough hints that this could be the case and if it is indeed Meteo writing LB7, then it lends even more credence to this prediction.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sione View Post
    This is also a lie and you know it.
    Actually, it's *practically* the case.

I can see the whole "weird fiction making the road for the advent of a god" angle being important. I don't think EoR chapters are supposed to be important literally but thematically.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sione View Post
    So far Moonlight Lostroom amounts only to... Mrs. Crane?
    Miss Crane is from Waltz. Completely different thing.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Garden of Lost Will is obviously an extension of Moonlight Lostroom where Gudao is sad that one time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    I will die on the hill that the dream sequence of Olga on the operating table in Lostroom is relevant to Subject E.

The Foreigner thread is very likely not done yet. It obviously has some significance to the plot, given that it's the only thread so far that hasn't culminated in a Beast or an Apostle battle. If anything, I'm more curious what Agartha has to do with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    I can see the whole "weird fiction making the road for the advent of a god" angle being important. I don't think EoR chapters are supposed to be important literally but thematically.
    They're all kind of different.

SERAPH/Ooku - Beasts. Not important to the story per se, but still part of the Beast cycle.
    Salem/Nautilus - Foreigner lore, significance yet unknown.
    Shimousa/Heian-kyo - Both are heavily important to the story rather than the themes (although Shimousa was the first Lostbelt). Several important characters and Heian-kyo wrapped up Douman's story.
    Shinjuku/Traum - Both settings are excuses for Holmes/Moriarty lore, which is definitely not done yet.
    Agartha/??? - Hollow Earth?
    Last edited by VTKajin; June 10th, 2022 at 03:09 PM.

At the end of the day all of EoR is still completely optional content for the main story so how important can it really​ be...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    Agartha/??? - Hollow Earth?
    Agartha/Tunguska - Presenting a Reality Marble as the setting, and each tying it to the World Egg theory in a different way, which calls back to Dust of Osiris, whose plan is easy to associate with what we're assuming to be happening with CHALDEAS.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    At the end of the day all of EoR is still completely optional content for the main story so how important can it really​ be...
    It's what introduced Douman and Muramasa, and where Holmes joined Chaldea. Though ultimately if a person does skip EoR they'd probably just go "Huh when did we meet him before?" and move on, it's not like anything earth-shattering happened that you'd be totally lost not knowing.

Honestly the dumbest thing they did like that is having Musashi's canon first meeting with Fujimaru be in her limited-time trial quest. They already knew each other at the start of Shimousa from that.

Sorry, that was a sarcastic remark about how absolutely stupid it is that it's still treated as some optional side stuff.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Delastogos's Avatar
    I guess they didn't want to gatekeep people from jumping from Part 1 to 2 despite the obvious problems with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Agartha/Tunguska - Presenting a Reality Marble as the setting, and each tying it to the World Egg theory in a different way, which calls back to Dust of Osiris, whose plan is easy to associate with what we're assuming to be happening with CHALDEAS.
    If I'm being completely honest, I have little to no idea what happened in Agartha lol

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    If I'm being completely honest, I have little to no idea what happened in Agartha lol
    Fictions made real. With the help of Demon God Pillar Phenex, Schez's NP is amplified to cover the whole underground space.

I totally forgot, woops.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Finally I will leave you with a quote:

天体は空洞なり
    The celestial object is the hollow.
    空洞は虚空なり
    The hollow is the nothingness.
    虚空には神ありき
    In the nothingness, there is God.
    ア ニ マ 、 ア ニ ム ス フ ィ ア
    Anima, Animusphere.
    My two cents, what if this chant is supposed to be taken literal?
    When Zeus Mecha body first appears he mentions a censored name that's implied to possibly be the Alien God's true name, that censored is three kanjis long, what if it's Anima? So, the inside of CHALDEAS is hollow (Hollow Earth/World Egg theory), on that hollow nothingness there is the god Anima, the god of the Animusphere.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Anima mundi... Foreigners will save us because they are the only ones who are not part of it
    Last edited by Zork Knight; June 10th, 2022 at 08:33 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    When Zeus Mecha body first appears he mentions a censored name that's implied to possibly be the Alien God's true name, that censored is three kanjis long, what if it's Anima? So, the inside of CHALDEAS is hollow (Hollow Earth/World Egg theory), on that hollow nothingness there is the god Anima, the god of the Animusphere.
    Anime.

The true god.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    It could be オルガ too.