Page 3747 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 274732473647369737373742374537463747374837493752375737973847 ... LastLast
Results 74,921 to 74,940 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    Have not read the interview at all because it won't load but I'd bet my ass Nasu would say something like "The Arcueid from Tsukihime is something that can only exist in that setting, so I told Takeuchi to go with Archetype and not draw the clothes she wears in A Piece of Blue Grass Moon"
    Takeuchi didn't reveal a whole lot, honestly. (it finally loaded)

So its pretty much confirmed that 3rd ascen Arc will appear in Lb7 probably

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    Given that Beast VII is "fake" Type-Earth, most likely.

Anyways have anyone read 3rd Arc's my room lines yet?

Any foreshadowing she shared?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverse_side98 View Post
    So its pretty much confirmed that 3rd ascen Arc will appear in Lb7 probably
    This is how "years of foreshadowing wasted" and "Nasu rewrote stuff" happens

Quote Originally Posted by sentence View Post
    Given that Beast VII is "fake" Type-Earth, most likely.
    ???

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways have anyone read 3rd Arc's my room lines yet?

Any foreshadowing she shared?
    No foreshadowing. She's just a "what-if" made to stick around Chaldea, has random voicelines for Servants and then one for koyan about how she thinks they're probably better for being able to "reject completion of oneself" due to strong emotions/love. There's nothing remotely story-related.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    ???
    I think I rolled a different Arcueid because I'm just not seeing the LB7 confirmed foreshadowing in her stuff

JP Friend Code
    3rd form Arc is the new waifu Guda will conquer. Trust me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    I think I rolled a different Arcueid because I'm just not seeing the LB7 confirmed foreshadowing in her stuff
    I think its revealed in the interview that she is to appear in the story. Well it didnt say Lb7 specifically and many could be jumping the gun but i dont think there's anywhere else she can show up

It said nothing like that.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    ???
    Alien God has authority over Earth's texture, bleached Earth looks exactly like Arc destroying the texture in Ciel's route.
    Alien God used black holes/gravitation spheres which is also Arc's ability
    One specific art for Moonlight:Lostroom with Alien God looks like direct reference to Archetype:Earth (with both holding Earth in their hands)

It seems that the possible idea behind Alien God's creation was to make a fake Type-Earth for whatever reasons

It said nothing like that.
    I cant read moon runes so i need a different interpretation of this to verify. DeepL can only take me so far

アーキタイプ:アースの元となっているのは、FGOの原案やシナリオなどを手がけるTYPE-MOONの、ビジュアルノベルゲーム「月姫」のヒロイン、アルクェイド・ブリュンスタッドですが、彼女がF GOの世界に登場するにあたって、霊基第三にFGOなりの解釈が加えられての登場となります
    Last edited by Reverse_side98; August 1st, 2022 at 11:18 AM.

I cant read moon runes so i need a different interpretation of this to verify. DeepL can only take me so far

アーキタイプ:アースの元となっているのは、FGOの原案やシナリオなどを手がけるTYPE-MOONの、ビジュアルノベルゲーム「月姫」のヒロイン、アルクェイド・ブリュンスタッドですが、彼女がF GOの世界に登場するにあたって、霊基第三にFGOなりの解釈が加えられての登場となります
    That part is said by the writer of the article, not Takeuchi, and it's just a general "Archetype was the 7th anniversary servant, based on Arcueid from Tsukihime and now she appears in FGO!", as in, FGO the game, not necessarily the story. And that the third ascension will be more "FGO-specific" rather than being something taken straight out of Tsuki (like how asc1 is her regular princess dress and asc2 is her battle dress from the remake).
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sigh, I don't care about Takeuchi's commentary but I guess I'll have to translate at least Archetype's section before people keep getting funny ideas.

Archetype:Earth orginates from Arcueid Brunestud, a love interest in Tsukihime, a visual by Type-Moon, the team that created and writes for FGO. For her appearance in FGO's world, I added FGO's rendition of Arcueid as the Third Ascescion character.

In our character meeting to discuss which Servant should be made playable, Nasu proposed we went with Arcueid for the next anniversary.
    Nasu words: "That said, we shouldn't make the Servant name herself Arcueid. She should go by Archetype:Earth, the name of the Brain of the Planet in TYPE-MOON lore."
    Takeuchi's response: "Always the teaser, aren't you?"

Takeuchi: Most fans believed Arc was going to be released in a Tsukihime event. With Tsukihime - a piece of blue glass moon- coming out in 2021, they have reasons to expect it. When things like this happen, Nasu can't bring himself to deliver the simple expected choice. He always pulling all stops to add an extra nuance that delivers more than the fans were asking for. I can't understate how much emotion was poured into Archetype:Earth, as she is one of TYPE-MOON's 4 main heroines: Aozaki Aoko, Arcueid Brunestud, Saber (Arthuria Pendragon) and Ryougi Shiki. Play the game to find out what kind of Servant Arcueid is in her FGO summon.

Arcueid always had her one airheaded side and a form as the progenitor of vampires, which we called Princess Arc. Archetype:Earth takes Princess Arc as the default form, but comes closer to the regular Arcueid with an Ascension. We put pretty everything people would have wanted out of an Arcueid release. It's always hard to design a superior version of a Servant for Ascension changes, and having to one up Princess Arc for this 3rd Ascension was one hell of a challenge. I hope you liked her.

So its just this-is-what-Arcuied-would-look-like-in-FGO instead of any hard confirmation at all

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, her profile pretty much says she's Arc who never met Roa (explaining her "bigger Eco-Arc" personality), so we could have guessed this one from Dantés's story.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Sigh, I don't care about Takeuchi's commentary but I guess I'll have to translate at least Archetype's section before people keep getting funny ideas.
    Too late: https://old.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...fgo_worldline/

And I do like her 3rd ascension a lot thanks Takeuchi.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    IRUN888? Is that our IRUN? ItsaRandomUsername?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I doubt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3