Page 3759 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 275932593659370937493754375737583759376037613764376938093859 ... LastLast
Results 75,161 to 75,180 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Plains of "Dwelving in lore, but barely scratching the true surface"
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. It's a fat pool of magical energy.
    2. Ars Paulina is a RM made using Solomon's circuits. It inherently has nothing to do with the Jerusalem Temple. You'd need to make it have something to do. As for what it does, its a workshop. As for effects, it's a space that Goetia governs. See Knk Paradox Spiral for more details.
    3. Probably the latter.
    4. Probably there is no extent.
    Thank you, this helps me a lot. If I understand properly, he wouldn't have Ars Paulina as the Solomon who has yet to die, right ?
    We don't need sanity where we're going !

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Is this where I make another joke about Higashide's (probably) no homo tendencies with that 5th bond line? Also dissecting Xiang Yu is such a bad idea lol, Consort Yu's non stop screaming...I can just hear it.

His response to Ushi was surprisingly snarky lol.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Also I don't think anyone but Saber knew what Mordred's backstory was when they were alive. Gareth wouldn't have known they were related until they became Servants.
    I don't think that's the case, but either way she definitely knows now, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Gareth has three brothers and no sisters (or four, I think, including Gaheris)
    Gawain, Gahaeris, Gareth and Agravain are all children of King Lot and Morgause. Mordred is their half-sibling born of Morgause's infidelity with King Arthur. Interestingly, Morgause is supposedly a sister to Morgan le Fay in most sources.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Gawain, Gahaeris, Gareth and Agravain are all children of King Lot and Morgause. Mordred is their half-sibling born of Morgause's infidelity with King Arthur. Interestingly, Morgause is supposedly a sister to Morgan le Fay in most sources.
    Fun fact, as a result of fusing both Morgan and Morgause together, the Orkney Siblings have yet another brother in the form of Sir Yvain who is confirmed to exist in the Nasuverse thanks to Bunny Artoria's Profile.

They're like the Weasley's in that more just keep turning up in the story.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Oh right, the one with the lion, yeah? also a great yugioh card
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Blog Entries
    I just assume she used her mirror clone thing to spit her body between her three personalities.

There's no way in hell she had enough time to do everything with just one body. She had like 3 husbands, 7 lovers, and 12 kids at this point. And we know she raised at least a couple of them.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStein View Post
    I just assume she used her mirror clone thing to spit her body between her three personalities.

There's no way in hell she had enough time to do everything with just one body. She had like 3 husbands, 7 lovers, and 12 kids at this point. And we know she raised at least a couple of them.
    I was curious how much of this would be real and how much is joking hyperbole so I quickly ran back through it and I think I accounted for everyone...

Husbands: 3 - Urien, Lot and Pelleas.
    Lovers: 6 - Accolon, Guiomar, Lamorak, Lancelot, Merlin and Ogier. (Those last three are questionable in the Nasuverse).
    Children: 9 - Gawain, Agravain, Gaheris, Gareth, Mordred, Yvain, Lancelot, Bors and Lionel. (Those last three are adopted but still raised.)

Not too shady if you really threw out those numbers off the top of your head.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

You forgot Caesar (Lovers: 7) and Oberon (Children: 10)

Caeser didnt have multiple identities as far as i know lol

不死 Undead
    No, Caesar and Oberon are (allegedly) Morgan's Lover and Child respectively

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Nameless being Red would've obviously clashed with Nero in the door select option, but still sad to him not appear at all in this interlude. And geez Tamamo, you're not even at least in your second Ascension for your excuse to work.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    There's something that I've been wondering about that I simply haven't been able to get out of my head- why exactly doesn't our BB consider her memories of the CCC incident and everything that happened in it to be her own? She clearly remembers everything up to and including her own death, but the way she acts as if it happened to someone else anyway makes no sense at all. Is it simply because there's some kind of dissonance on her part by way of knowing she didn't personally experience it and still recalling it all as if she did? And if she doesn't identify with her original self, why does she even act like said original self?
    Last edited by InsertNameHere; September 8th, 2022 at 12:26 AM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Oh right Castor, maybe try 100% Defense Up strats where your Servants have Attack and Crit Buff-removing Command Codes. It sounds soul crushing, but it might work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by InsertNameHsre View Post
    There's something that I've been wondering about that I simply haven't been able to get out of my head- why exactly doesn't our BB consider her memories of the CCC incident and everything that happened in it to be her own? She clearly remembers everything up to and including her own death, but the way she acts as if it happened to someone else anyway makes no sense at all. Is it simply because there's some kind of dissonance on her part by way of knowing she didn't personally experience it and still recalling it all as if she did? And if she doesn't identify with her original self, why does she even act like said original self?
    Because Servants are records or something.
    They're perfect clones being aware they're clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I had the same opinion as Jinako with the Gilgamesh option LOL. Didn't even consider to pick the other options once I saw him as a midboss option.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sentence View Post
    Because Servants are records or something.
    They're perfect clones being aware they're clones.
    I get that, but given the special circumstances behind her creation by the Moon Cell shouldn't those records have also contained all the emotions, thoughts, etc. that she went through as well in a way that she could literally relive it all? And what about her merging with BB/GO? In-game it may have been presented as a simple power-up, but permanently absorbing her Spirit Origin must mean that she received at least a few of the experiences the original BB might have had.

Plus, if the only thing she fully inherited from her original self was the love she experienced as the AI Sakura, how is it that she ended up developing in the exact same way as BB despite the fact that the primary motivator of her actions (that is, saving Hakuno from their deletion by the Moon Cell) is now irrelevant due to it having already been accomplished? I know this situation has happened before with other Heroic Spirits, but I struggle to understand how it would work for her unless I make the assumption that the Moon Cell either intentionally reconstructed her with that significant emotional data missing or just made a rather uncharacteristic mistake when it did so.
    Last edited by InsertNameHere; September 8th, 2022 at 11:32 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I'd have thought they'd touch on how BB and Parvati sort of know each other because the latter is one of Lip's components. Apparently not, much to my vexation.

How exactly did she even get anything from the Far Side when the Moon Cell doesn't exist in the FGO timeline, though?