Page 3899 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 28993399379938493889389438973898389939003901390439093949 ... LastLast
Results 77,961 to 77,980 of 79530

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    And turn her into just another regular ass Servant?
    No thanks.
    She should be dead as in dead-dead. Complete her story arc the way it was supposed to be completed.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    She should be dead as in dead-dead. Complete her story arc the way it was supposed to be completed.
    You know better than me that if she died-died, she'd be a summonable Servant by the week afterward.
    burn your dread you coward

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    They've kept Romani pretty dead, only trapzaising his corpse around, so I bet they could keep to it.

If you wanted to prove they can't keep her dead you should've just mentioned they resurrected her within a few moments of her dying.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    In a better timeline, she's doing standup comedy with Neco-Arc.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    In a better timeline, she's doing standup comedy with Neco-Arc.
    Legit Mash has more chemistry with Neco-Arc than any F/GO cast member and it's not even close.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Indeed. Mash's naivety and the little ball of chaos play off each other very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Legit Mash has more chemistry with Neco-Arc than any F/GO cast member and it's not even close.
    Ay this is kind of sad tbh.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Context:

So, CMIIW, it's basically that Chaldea gets the Singularity treatment, and needs to be 'corrected' by outside factor, so all they can do now is wait around until some third party come to them to do battle?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    So, CMIIW, it's basically that Chaldea gets the Singularity treatment, and needs to be 'corrected' by outside factor, so all they can do now is wait around until some third party come to them to do battle?
    Your guess is as good as mine. Honestly, I don't even see why whatever force wants to put us through this bullshit is taking its time at all (unless you count "because we haven't finished writing it yet" as a reason).

At most, I can say that Chaldea's still doing this "correcting" themselves rather than having it be done to them. Though it's still stupid as all hell- we literally did not have any other way to fight against the Alien God and we can't be held responsible for breaking rules that we didn't even know about. In a perfect world, we'd have the chance to call Alaya out on its arbitrary horse shit, but in a perfect world we also wouldn't have filler like this at all.
    Last edited by InsertNameHere; June 7th, 2023 at 10:02 PM.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by InsertNameHere View Post
    Your guess is as good as mine. Honestly, I don't even see why whatever force wants to put us through this bullshit is taking its time at all (unless you count "because we haven't finished writing it yet" as a reason).

At most, I can say that Chaldea's still doing this "correcting" themselves rather than having it be done to them. Though it's still stupid as all hell- we literally did not have any other way to fight against the Alien God and we can't be held responsible for breaking rules that we didn't even know about. In a perfect world, we'd have the chance to call Alaya out on its arbitrary horse shit, but in a perfect world we also wouldn't have filler like this at all.
    Nothing clear then. Oh well.

Btw INH, are you still interested giving feedback to my fanfic? If not, then that's fine too. Just wanted to confirm.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Nothing clear then. Oh well.

Btw INH, are you still interested giving feedback to my fanfic? If not, then that's fine too. Just wanted to confirm.

I thought you'd forgotten that I made that post- hell, I nearly forgot about it until now. Sure, I'll take a look at it and give my impressions- when I get another chapter of my own work done, I'd be grateful if you did the same on my end.

US Friend Code
    I thought you'd forgotten that I made that post- hell, I nearly forgot about it until now. Sure, I'll take a look at it and give my impressions- when I get another chapter of my own work done, I'd be grateful if you did the same on my end.
    Thank you. Sure, I can do that. I got motivated again while playing LB6, and saw your post, so I asked.

So, CMIIW, it's basically that Chaldea gets the Singularity treatment, and needs to be 'corrected'
    Damn bratty Chaldea...

Blog Entries
    So that's what they mean by "belly of the beast".

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Well, the CV (or half-CV) answers one question and raises so many others, the most important of which is "why is Lev not dead yet?".

漆黒の翼 Jet-Black Wings Nyarly Alter's Avatar
    Well, the CV (or half-CV) answers one question and raises so many others, the most important of which is "why is Lev not dead yet?".
    Nah that's the wrong question. You should ask first who this Lev is. Is it the same we know? A different version? A simulation of him? Someone completely different using his identity?
    Or like, who all the other masters really are and why is there a holy grail war happening inside the Paper Moon in the first place

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarly Alter View Post
    Nah that's the wrong question. You should ask first who this Lev is. Is it the same we know? A different version? A simulation of him? Someone completely different using his identity?
    Or like, who all the other masters really are and why is there a holy grail war happening inside the Paper Moon in the first place
    Not to mention why it's only got 5 masters, I guess. 6 if you count us (no word on Kadoc joining in).

Probably the same reason why Sakura (dead), tiny sion (the past) and possible zouken/shinji (dead) are there. Not saying we shouldn't question why these people (in particular) appear here, but I do think the fixation on Lev only is the wrong way to go about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Not to mention why it's only got 5 masters, I guess. 6 if you count us (no word on Kadoc joining in).
    Imo that the 2 other masters are small Sion and Rani.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    Probably the same reason why Sakura (dead), tiny sion (the past) and possible zouken/shinji (dead) are there. Not saying we shouldn't question why these people (in particular) appear here, but I do think the fixation on Lev only is the wrong way to go about it.
    That in turn assumes that they really are Sakura and Shinji, similar to what Nyarly Alter brought up. Or that they're any of the Sakura and Shinji versions we know of.

Once again, we're stuck with no answers and even more questions than we started.
    Last edited by InsertNameHere; June 14th, 2023 at 09:23 AM.