Page 3460 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2460296033603410345034553458345934603461346234653470351035603960 ... LastLast
Results 69,181 to 69,200 of 79530

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Thematically a True KOTR vs Fae KOTR is already implied from Caster's third asc. NP, HOWEVER, I think it'll be more like;
    Galahad (Mash), Percival, Gareth vs Tristan Lancelot Gawain
    I see a possibility of Gawain (True) being summoned once we go to Orkney, but I expect his stay to be short like Tristans.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Someone linked one somewhere I think, that's how I saw them.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    So it’s yours? I found it by typing lostbelt 6 “chapter x” on google. Thanks for summarizing the story.
    Ah okay, that explains that. It's the short ones I did for my friends, yeah, so they're a bit scuffed, namely in how pretty much every name in the entire thing is wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

It would be sad to me if the theory going round that casturia isnt actually even arturia in the first place. It seems far more fitting for this to be true.

We dont have definitive answers yet one way or other right?

US Friend Code
    If Percival was able to stand up against a fairy as a human then he'd logically need to be a Servant, and therefore PHH, no?

Even if he is Lostbelt Percival though I assume the summonable one will be PHH like we've had other examples of in the past; like Gareth in this very chapter.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    He could be Nero. Or Chinese.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    So far, only the lost belt kings got this treatment.
    And the Fairy Knights. And Xiang Yu.

US Friend Code
    Valkyrie too

and Old Li on a technicality since his GO debut was in LB3
    Last edited by Reign; June 20th, 2021 at 12:57 PM.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Absorbing Krishna's Divinity gave him a direct line to take Vishnu's, since avatars and whatnot.
    This, and because Vishnu contains the essences of all the other gods per the Bhagavad Gita, he was probably able to eat them all in short order because of that link. As for whether Krishna was eaten by force or willingly, I'd bet the former, especially since Nasuverse Krishna is actually more heroic than his Mahabharata characterization, and both would realize what a bad idea Arjuna-Over-Gods' plan is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    And the Fairy Knights. And Xiang Yu.
    The knights are the LB ver, but Xiang Yu is PHH ver. stuck in LB body.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Xiang Yu is PHH ver. stuck in LB body.
    So is Ivan

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    So is Ivan
    Ivan is LB Ivan with memory issues due to his long time just sleeping. The core of his LB self still exists under the surface as detailed in the interlude, but there is no indication of his PHH self having been summoned. Though the end result is pretty much the same as if they had done what they did with Xiang Yu.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    Thematically a True KOTR vs Fae KOTR is already implied from Caster's third asc. NP, HOWEVER, I think it'll be more like;
    Galahad (Mash), Percival, Gareth vs Tristan Lancelot Gawain
    I see a possibility of Gawain (True) being summoned once we go to Orkney, but I expect his stay to be short like Tristans.
    I could see Mordred in the mix as well, cause thematically she fits here, though likely wouldn't be short like Tristan's cause I mean it's Mordred, she is a stubborn one.

Last edited by A Lore Theorist; June 20th, 2021 at 05:02 PM.

Remember when Nasu said when servants die in a story chapter they won't come back?

Yeah me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

What would be completely out of left field is if Arthur showed up, but we all know that's for something else, LIKELY dealing with actual Beast 6 and Manaka Soujya
    Spoiler:

Kazuradrop got NOTHING on this one, she is the real BIG FISH of this BAD NEWS pond
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; June 20th, 2021 at 08:36 PM.

US Friend Code
    Yo question, WTF happened whit Goredolf and the shadow border at the arriving at lostbelt 6? where are they? does anyone knows? also, we still dont know who the LB king is properly right?

US Friend Code
    The Border and all its crew are currently floating in the ocean near Cornwall. The power went out when they approached land (seems like technology just doesn't work here, the Ortinax suit also was having trouble) so they decided to stay behind while Guda, Mash, and Da Vinci went ashore. Da Vinci says the Border has about 50 days of supplies.

Barring some plot twist the Lostbelt King is Morgan.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by A Lore Theorist View Post
    What would be completely out of left field is if Arthur showed up, but we all know that's for something else, LIKELY dealing with actual Beast 6 and Manaka Soujya
    Spoiler:

Kazuradrop got NOTHING on this one, she is the real BIG FISH of this BAD NEWS pond
    I'd say they're both equally awful honestly, though I'd call Kazuradrop the better character of the two

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    I'd say they're both equally awful honestly, though I'd call Kazuradrop the better character of the two
    I'd argue that Manaka is scarier, cause unlike Kazuradrop, Manaka has that sort of twistedness, that you would have, I mean she was still smiling after she with stabbed through the back by Arthur. It's hard to describe the difference.

Anyways...

Another thing was Mordred's comment towards Semiramis that I find missing strangely from Basaka Morgan
    Spoiler:
    "After Shirou has Assassin materialize, Saber is angered at her presence, thinking her to be a "foul hag." As they talk about the other strong Servants of the Red Faction, Saber briefly wonders about the possibility of one of them being her father, although Kairi dismisses this. She is annoyed by Shirou requesting her true name to be revealed, but notes that Assassin's laughter bothers her even more and is pleased when her Master refuses. As they leave, she cannot sense any followers, and compares Assassin's treacherousness to that of her mother."

Basically Semiramis is technically as close as you can get to being Morgan Le Fay personality wise without actually being her, at least her Witch Queen aspect which Mordred is only familiar with.

And from Artoria's and Kay's comments about Morgan and her overall personality "Morgan greatly hates her sister and possesses a great obsession for Mordred to take the throne from her. She changed greatly throughout her life from a "fine lady" to a "frightening thing" according to Kay, and he describes it as if she had three women inside of her. Having started with the "innocence of a fairy", she became "as magnificent as a warrior maiden", and "then suddenly possessed the brutality of a witch." Kay believes she may have had similar burdening circumstances as Artoria due to their parentage. Artoria considers Morgan not only her sister, but also like a mother to her and a reflection of herself. Artoria also says Morgan has a more kingly disposition than her, and was more loved by Britain than her"

Additionally Mordred also makes note that basically becoming Ruler of Britain, basically is like sacrificing yourself from ever being happy, to laugh, to cry, etc.
    While Basaka Morgan is pretty alright tactician/ruler, she overall comes across very straightforward with her tactics, not using much if any tactics one would expect from Morgan Le Fay(which I know the reason why that is I'll get to that.), which might indicate that there might be A. A Third Aspect of Morgan running around, or B. That PHH Morgan Le Fay was summoned to basically balance the trinity of the three sides of individual that is Morgan. Which would make sense on a thematic level. You have the Innocence of a Fairy that is Castoria, The Warrior Maiden that is LB Basaka Morgan, and finally the Treacherous and Brutality of a Witch that would be easily filled by PHH Morgan Le Fay.
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; June 21st, 2021 at 04:42 AM.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Manaka is harmless as long as she doesn't meet her prince charming.

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    Manaka is harmless as long as she doesn't meet her prince charming.
    Yes, cause her nurturing the Beast 666 is "Harmless" she was already in the process of doing all the work before Arthur was summoned, so no, I'd argue that Manaka is very dangerous even without Arthur/Artoria being the focus of her attention.

Also how does being connected to the ROOT since she was born equate to being harmless.

Additionally the Beast VI is split into a L and R side like Beast III as a thing to note
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; June 21st, 2021 at 05:01 AM.