Page 3397 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2397289732973347338733923395339633973398339934023407344734973897 ... LastLast
Results 67,921 to 67,940 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

US Friend Code
    Before Arcade just had some text on loading screens and minor differences like in America you teamed up with Sita instead of Rama. The newest one was an entirely different singularity, Jerusalem instead of Camelot, with Jacques de Molay as the bad guy and actual dialogue for story (though nowhere near as much as the mobile game). The climax of the singularity hints really really hard that Arcade is an alternate timeline where Beast VI is copying Goetia's plan for some reason.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    The real question is why. Why is Beast VI doing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

That is actually a good question. If you've read Fragments you will have noticed that the Beast of 666 is not exactly the smartest creature, certainly not the one to pull off something like what it did in FGOAC. So I think most of the why behind Arcade's incineration will hide behind Mother Harlot.
    Given Nero's love is described as very selfish multiple times I think her reason could be something narcissistic/egotistical, but that's as much as I can make out of it.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    She's mad her singularity sucked ass and wanted a redo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nero got 2 or 3 whole events of her looking at the Olympics and saying "I can do that but better". Same concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Before Arcade just had some text on loading screens and minor differences like in America you teamed up with Sita instead of Rama. The newest one was an entirely different singularity, Jerusalem instead of Camelot, with Jacques de Molay as the bad guy and actual dialogue for story (though nowhere near as much as the mobile game). The climax of the singularity hints really really hard that Arcade is an alternate timeline where Beast VI is copying Goetia's plan for some reason.
    Oh. No Lion King? Fucking good. Is not secret in this forum my hate for Lancer Artoria so seeing her out of this is fine by me. I suppose that this was the actual Singularity before Camelot? I suppose Jacques is not so much of a threat as Lion King? How was the chapter?

Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    Oh. No Lion King? Fucking good. Is not secret in this forum my hate for Lancer Artoria so seeing her out of this is fine by me. I suppose that this was the actual Singularity before Camelot? I suppose Jacques is not so much of a threat as Lion King? How was the chapter?
    It's not the same as mobile's pre-Lion King Jerusalem.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No, the Lion King is there, but as an ally because she already experienced her encounter with mobile's Chaldea.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    No, the Lion King is there, but as an ally because she already experienced her encounter with mobile's Chaldea.
    Fu......I hate Lion King. Like, seriously.

US Friend Code
    She uses her connection to Ozy and Nito (since they were all in Camelot together) to summon herself and help in the fight against Molay. She calls you "Chaldea from far away" which is why it seems Arcade is an alternate timeline.

Jacques was king of Jerusalem similar to Lion King and her Camelot, and he had George as the guard similar to Gawain. But while Gawain would let a few refugees into Camelot and kill everyone else, George would let everyone into Jerusalem but only their souls, killing their physical bodies. It turns out Molay is sacrificing the souls to the Grail, and then the city's outer walls start leaking grail mud and a big dragon head bursts out of the ground. That's currently where the story ends because it's timelocked until mid-April, but during the climax they talk a lot about "the Beast" making imitation Demon Pillars and call those pillars the Beast's "necks", hence the idea that Arcade's bad guy is Beast VI, the multiheaded Beast of Revelations.
    Last edited by Reign; March 16th, 2021 at 01:05 AM.

Ozy also drops clues when talking about how he seems to still be under that beast's curse that got him summoned in the first place (which is why he ask to be kill by Chaldea in the first place as he's been struggling all that time against doing their bidding), and drops more references than usual to Fragments
    Lion King's roll in the chapter tbh is basically there to tell us the official terminology for things: "Beast Mud" "Demon Beasts" etc.
    These two seem to be the ones dropping all the lore and clues this chapter to pinpoint Beast VI

US Friend Code
    Oh yeah after you kill Ozy he uses Imperial Privilege to come back to life so apparently it can do that?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ramesseum Tentyris can.

US Friend Code
    He wasn't in his temple though they were at Jerusalem's outer wall.

But he got killed inside his temple
    Remember in Camelot, King Hassan beheaded him inside his temple and he survived that
    In Fragments, Arthur, Arash and Bryn had to hack the temple to unleash their NPs and then blast Ozy with the entire temple in one go
    Basically, the temple gives him ALL the cheat codes, you have to take care of the temple first

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    yo wtf George

This is most un-Christian

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    yo wtf George

This is most un-Christian
    He's saving their souls, not their impure bodies. Then again, Gnosticism is heresy, so I dunno.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Glad to see FGO condemn the Cathar heresy

Almost 1 fucking year. Still no news about LB6?

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Almost 1 fucking year. Still no news about LB6?
    Nu-Type Moon doesn't care about the deadlines of us mere mortal peasants.