Page 3423 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2423292333233373341334183421342234233424342534283433347335233923 ... LastLast
Results 68,441 to 68,460 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    >World map saying divergence point is 2017

omg its brexit
    Britain exit from the world lol

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    big daddy and big mommy fae stuff
    Oberon: Exactly, now let’s discuss the fae. This not only applies to Fairyland Britain but also Pan-Human history, so there's no drawback to listening. In Pan-Human history there are various types of fae. Those who have fallen from the rank of a god. An accumulation of human and animal grudges plus dregs of their souls. Thoughts with no other place to go, reborn as an empty human rumor. These are fae that are born from human society and strictly speaking, not genuine. Genuine fae come from within the planet, unrelated to human society. They develop from the inlet sea of the planet. These fae which come from within the inlet sea of the planet are known in the magecraft world as "Great Fathers" or "Great Mothers." You can think of them as bunrei of the planet's soul or something like that. They're about the same scope as an anthropized nature divinity, but unlike those gods, they are not clothed in human rules. Great Fathers and Mothers are pure transcendent existences. Fae of these ranks who appear on the surface to solve a problem or on a mission from the planet are known in this Lostbelt as
    arei
    Sub-Bells
    . The fae who lent King Arthur the holy sword in Pan-Human history is one of these "Great Mothers" and Pan-Human Morgan has probably inherited her authority. Well, Morgan's father is Britain’s old king Uther so she's a hybrid of fae, humans, and kings. On the other hand, King Arthur is a hybrid of dragons, humans, and kings. The two seem similar but are fundamentally different.

Artoria: Hm? What's that difference?

Oberon: The final safeguard siding with humans or mystery. King Arthur chose the Britain where people live whereas Morgan chose the Britain where mystery lives. Well, your Pan-Human history shows which was correct in hindsight. Had the island remained a place where mystery ruled, Britian who would have left human history
    Sorry, let me get back to the conversation at hand. Sub-bells are Great Mother class fae who have "their own will," their own truths. The essence of these fae carry properties that reshape the World. This is known as a fairy's territory, the great mystery powerful fae possess. Furthermore, just by being present, Sub-Bells increase the number of terminals, also known as offspring. Children of the forest or children of the stone are known to be these offspring. These are the majority of fae in fairyland. Compared to Sub-Bell their power only consists of the tip of a nail, but offspring are offspring. Some strongly inherit the blood of the Sub-Bells. Gloucester's
    Muryan
    Wing Span
    is one of the few. Therefore Gloucester is clothed in a bothersome fairy territory. Muryan's mentality and viciousness give form to a "denial of strength" rule.

Da Vinci: Denial of strength, perhaps a type of reversal?

Oberon: Once upon a time, but it's a little different now. Currently, you can't bring "trained strength" into Gloucester. Anyone, even Morgan returns to their natural strength when she enters Gloucester.

1. In other words, a city where everyone becomes lv 1?
    2. At first glance, it's egalitarian but...

Oberon: Yes, those eager to make rules, make loopholes in those rules. Perhaps, Muryan alone is not bound by this rule. That's why in Gloucester, no one can go against Muryan. Remember that well.

Da Vinci: Hm, the name Sub-Bell is unique to this Lostbelt, right? It seems like a term close to Elemental or True Ancestor. So then, are there any other fae who have inherited the power of Sub-Bells? For example, a clan chief. The fairy territory in the aurora?

Artoria: No. Fae with that power fall outside the clan system. Being pursued by clan members, self-destructing because they're unable to withstand their own rules.....

Oberon: Yes. Of the six chieftains only Muryan and Knocknarea can force their fairy territory onto others. Most of the other "territory owners" have self-destructed and became wraiths wandering Britain. They’re called
    Night Call
    Fae Death Lords
    . Depending on one's opinion, they're scarier than a fae knight.
    Okay, now that's cool.

[QUOTE=asterism42;3122713]>World map saying divergence point is 2017

omg its brexit[/QUOTE
    lol

Morgan:
    STR: C
    END: E
    AGI: B
    MAG: A+
    LUC: B
    NP: EX

Fairy Knight Gawain:
    STR: B+
    END: A
    AGI: A
    MAG: C
    LUC: C
    NP: B+

Fairy Knight Tristan:
    STR: A
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MAG: B
    LUC: D
    NP: E

The second one doesn't even look anything like Tristan, what the heck. And why the strength if you're a Archer...
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

JP Friend Code
    Well, technically you need strength to use a bow

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Many archers have high STR.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Because “Gawain” is Barghest, and “Tristan” is Baobhan sidhe

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    I remember Fallacies did their summaries of it, the links were shared here at the time but dunno how many pages back there are
    Just checked, go to fgo reddit and search "About LB of 5.5" and you'll find them reposted there
    I'll go look at it, I guess. It's strange that it's just them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Many archers have high STR.
    I thought that was one of the lower ones for them, I don't feel like double-checking the average amounts right now.

Edit:The base for the class is C.
    Last edited by Laserman; June 11th, 2021 at 12:33 PM.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Oberon: Exactly, now let’s discuss the fae. This not only applies to Fairyland Britain but also Pan-Human history, so there's no drawback to listening. In Pan-Human history there are various types of fae. Those who have fallen from the rank of a god. An accumulation of human and animal grudges plus dregs of their souls. Thoughts with no other place to go, reborn as an empty human rumor. These are fae that are born from human society and strictly speaking, not genuine. Genuine fae come from within the planet, unrelated to human society. They develop from the inlet sea of the planet. These fae which come from within the inlet sea of the planet are known in the magecraft world as "Great Fathers" or "Great Mothers." You can think of them as bunrei of the planet's soul or something like that. They're about the same scope as an anthropized nature divinity, but unlike those gods, they are not clothed in human rules. Great Fathers and Mothers are pure transcendent existences. Fae of these ranks who appear on the surface to solve a problem or on a mission from the planet are known in this Lostbelt as
    arei
    Sub-Bells
    . The fae who lent King Arthur the holy sword in Pan-Human history is one of these "Great Mothers" and Pan-Human Morgan has probably inherited her authority. Well, Morgan's father is Britain’s old king Uther so she's a hybrid of fae, humans, and kings. On the other hand, King Arthur is a hybrid of dragons, humans, and kings. The two seem similar but are fundamentally different.

Oberon: The final safeguard siding with humans or mystery. King Arthur chose the Britain where people live whereas Morgan chose the Britain where mystery lives. Well, your Pan-Human history shows which was correct in hindsight. Had the island remained a place where mystery ruled, Britian who would have left human history
    Sorry, let me get back to the conversation at hand. Sub-bells are Great Mother class fae who have "their own will," their own truths. The essence of these fae carry properties that reshape the World. This is known as a fairy's territory, the great mystery powerful fae possess. Furthermore, just by being present, Sub-Bells increase the number of terminals, also known as offspring. Children of the forest or children of the stone are known to be these offspring. These are the majority of fae in fairyland. Compared to Sub-Bell their power only consists of the tip of a nail, but offspring are offspring. Some strongly inherit the blood of the Sub-Bells. Gloucester's
    Muryan
    Wing Span
    is one of the few. Therefore Gloucester is clothed in a bothersome fairy territory. Muryan's mentality and viciousness give form to a "denial of strength" rule.

Oberon: Once upon a time, but it's a little different now. Currently, you can't bring "trained strength" into Gloucester. Anyone, even Morgan returns to their natural strength when she enters Gloucester.

Oberon: Yes, those eager to make rules, make loopholes in those rules. Perhaps, Muryan alone is not bound by this rule. That's why in Gloucester, no one can go against Muryan. Remember that well.

Da Vinci: Hm, the name Sub-Bell is unique to this Lostbelt, right? It seems like a term close to Elemental or True Ancestor. So then, are there any other fae who have inherited the power of Sub-Bells? For example, a clan chief. The fairy territory in the aurora?

Artoria: No. Fae with that power fall outside the clan system. Being pursued by clan members, self-destructing because they're unable to withstand their own rules.....

Oberon: Yes. Of the six chieftains only Muryan and Knocknarea can force their fairy territory onto others. Most of the other "territory owners" have self-destructed and became wraiths wandering Britain. They’re called
    Night Call
    Fae Death Lords

Spoiler:
    It kind of sounds like the fairy territories are a different name for Reality Marbles.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    So Fairy Lancelot is also someone else? Her dual-wielding Arondight implies at least she's related to him I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    So Fairy Lancelot is also someone else? Her dual-wielding Arondight implies at least she's related to him I suppose.
    For sure, if the others are different things.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You
    Gloucester's
    Muryan
    Wing Span

{...}

It's a good thing I carry around a hefty book about this sort of stuff.

For those curious...
    Ahem...

"Muryan is the Kernowek word for (a collective of) 'ants' and the Kernowyon people believed that they were the souls of ancient heathens, too good for Hell but unable to reach Heaven and gradually lost their natural size and became the size of ants before eventually vanishing. For this reason the Kernowyon people thought it unlucky to step on ants."
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    So, are fairies turning into Black Pudding?

Blog Entries
    Translations of new Bond CEs

Defeat Them Through Their Stomach

That is Sir Black Dog's hobby. On holidays, starting from the afternoon, she takes her sweet time to cook dishes that are her forte and new ones as well.
    "Since you can get yourself a partner with this, it is the natural thing to do, isn't it. ...Having said so, I won't force you to do the same. This is something I like doing, after all."
    So says Sir Black Dog with a satisfied smile on her face. As if to say that simply by having her beloved visit the kitchen to check on her is enough to bring her joy.
    This is the so-called cooking of a devoted wife. But isn't the size perhaps a bit too big for a human?

Clumsy Delight
    Clothes, homes, cooking. That much I can understand. Yeah, I can wrap my head around these. After all, I can deal with that much even if I'm a fairy. But figuring out what shoes to wear is just not gonna happen. It's seriously impossible. I'll faint. I mean, they go on your feet, you know? They've got heels, you know? It's about putting your most sensitive spot on show to your heart's content, you know? Bold, gorgeous, captivating, elegant. I've heard there is no magic in the Pan-Human History anymore, but that's a load of bull. You wouldn't be able to find this many magic shoes even in the Land of the Fae. Looking at them, wearing them and adorning them is nice as well, but like I thought my dream is to create my own pair. Getting closer and closer to top-class quality little by little by raising my skill. How many years do you think it will take until I can create my ideal shoes? One year? Or perhaps ten? If I can live long enough to succeed, would you accept a pair from me to commemorate it?
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    Translations of new Bond CEs

Defeat Them Through Their Stomach

That is Sir Black Dog's hobby. On holidays, starting from the afternoon, she takes her sweet time to cook dishes that are her forte and new ones as well.
    "Since you can get yourself a partner with this, it is the natural thing to do, isn't it. ...Having said so, I won't force you to do the same. This is something I like doing, after all."
    So says Sir Black Dog with a satisfied smile on her face. As if to say that simply by having her beloved visit the kitchen to check on her is enough to bring her joy.
    This is the so-called cooking of a devoted wife. But isn't the size perhaps a bit too big for a human?

Clumsy Delight
    Clothes, homes, cooking. That much I can understand. Yeah, I can wrap my head around these. After all, I can deal with that much even if I'm a fairy. But figuring out what shoes to wear is just not gonna happen. It's seriously impossible. I'll faint. I mean, they go on your feet, you know? They've got heels, you know? It's about putting your most sensitive spot on show to your heart's content, you know? Bold, gorgeous, captivating, elegant. I've heard there is no magic in the Pan-Human History anymore, but that's a load of bull. You wouldn't be able to find this many magic shoes even in the Land of the Fae. Looking at them, wearing them and adorning them is nice as well, but like I thought my dream is to create my own pair. Getting closer and closer to top-class quality little by little by raising my skill. How many years do you think it will take until I can create my ideal shoes? One year? Or perhaps ten? If I can live long enough to succeed, would you accept a pair from me to commemorate it?
    Wow, cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    So... there are multiple settlements ruled by different fairies, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    her shoe fetish is understandable. heels are pretty cute.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    "Great looks, terrible personality... I love this compliment! It's what they say after I've crushed them!"
    Cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    arei
    Sub-Bells

Muryan
    Wing Span

Night Call
    Fae Death Lords
    Spoiler:
    So what makes Morgan a fairy is inheriting Vivian's authority. Is it authority or capital-A Authority like a god's?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lowercase a.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So, it is confirmed already that white night guda holder is Percival, right? I think Tristan-chan has a my room interaction with him.