Page 3802 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 280233023702375237923797380038013802380338043807381238523902 ... LastLast
Results 76,021 to 76,040 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    which one is the one that gets their head eaten by camazotz
    Mythology-wise would be Hunahpu, because he's so curious he sticks out his head for 'Zotz to rip it away.

Though if it's a reenactment of his legend, both Daybit and Guda would be safe due to Daybit have prepared bat repellants beforehand.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arete View Post
    Ah of course, the Hero twins played that aztec soccer game in the underworld, so we'll need to do the same. See the soccer arc wasn't just a pointless side quest!
    In fact, the Mesoamerican soccer was the main objective of the Hero Twins in the Popol Vuh, and it was played in the deepest level of Xibalba against the death gods. Also, at some point the ball being played was one of the brother's head.

Quote Originally Posted by Sione View Post
    In fact, the Mesoamerican soccer was the main objective of the Hero Twins in the Popol Vuh, and it was played in the deepest level of Xibalba against the death gods. Also, at some point the ball being played was one of the brother's head.
    Soccer with a severed head...

most famous servant severed heads would be Marie, so Marie Alter and Nobunaga, which would just be Avenger Nobu... Nobu also has the whole Demon King of the 6th Heaven and GIANT SKELETON stand thing to "resonate" with the underworld

here`s to soccer with Nobu`s head!

Blog Entries
    If we fight ORT in a soccer match using Nobu's severed head (while she screams insults at us), I'll forgive Kanou for everything.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Arete's Avatar
    I'd laugh if the made Nobu or Mara the 3rd guardian because it's the sixth level and their association with the sixth heaven. But we already have an alter for one, and the other is probably Alter proof like Gil.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Arete's Avatar
    I wonder if the dinos are authentic with those balls that they made.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-ne...th-used-sport/

Didn't Tepeu make the balls for us? I have to wonder if there's more to that than is being let on.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    So basically everything about Daybit being David and U-Olga being the Alien God was a gigantic red herring. Fantastic. And how the hell are the Throne's standards so low that ORT of all things can be registered in it, and as a Grand in a class that shouldn't even have one no less?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    [ORT obliterated the dinosaurs, paving the way for the rise of humanity. Her contribution to human history is truly incredible.]
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by InsertNameHsre View Post
    So basically everything about Daybit being David and U-Olga being the Alien God was a gigantic red herring. Fantastic. And how the hell are the Throne's standards so low that ORT of all things can be registered in it, and as a Grand in a class that shouldn't even have one no less?
    is he ACTUALLY registered to THE THRONE or did he just "learn" to form spiritrons into a (grand)servant container (and then he`s registered to chaldea`s very lax pseudo-throne)

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Spoiler:
    [ORT obliterated the dinosaurs, paving the way for the rise of humanity. Her contribution to human history is truly incredible.]
    Spoiler:
    This is so funny, going from answering Gaia's call against humanity to becoming the reason why humans could even exist in the first place

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    is he ACTUALLY registered to THE THRONE or did he just "learn" to form spiritrons into a (grand)servant container (and then he`s registered to chaldea`s very lax pseudo-throne)
    Spoiler:
    Excalicannon and Olga help beat ORT, which also kills Olga YET AGAIN. But it ate so many Servants it was able to fabricate a history for itself, gets inducted into it as "Grand Foreigner" and then used itself as a catalyst to summon itself right before it died. If you can figure out how any of this is possible, tell me. I'm mostly wondering what Nasu was smoking and whether I can get some of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Spoiler:
    And I shit you not, Tepeu is literally Dino!Shiki, complete with Mystic Eyes of Death Perception and a girlfriend who's basically Dino!Arc.

i read the other thread too. dont worry

also something something Classes dont exist in the throne only outside it cuz logical fallacies

Tezcatlipoca:
    STR: A
    END: A
    AGI: A
    MAG: A
    LUC: C
    NP: B
    His artwork looks more like sketches than finished pictures. Such high stats for his class too.

Tlaloc:
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MAG: B
    LUC: E
    NP: D
    Not that impressive.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Castellan's Avatar
    Pleasantly surprised by the profile. It's not absolutely amazing, but it hits the idea that Tezcatlipoca is both a violent little gremlin but also someone who will test you to the limits of your endurance and courage and reward you if you succeed.

The part about the Conquistadores sucks the root, though.
    Last edited by Castellan; January 31st, 2023 at 04:15 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Castellan View Post
    Pleasantly surprised by the profile. It's not absolutely amazing, but it hits the idea that Tezcatlipoca is both a violent little gremlin but also someone who will test you to the limits of your endurance and courage and reward you if you succeed.

The part about the Conquistadores sucks the root, though.
    I can only imagine the outrage that'll happen when word of that starts getting around.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Why would you write that in. Oof.

also
    The lands of Central and South America are harsh, and it is speculated that mankind has faced numerous catastrophes there.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

US Friend Code
    Clarification/commentary from Lapithae about the Cortez thing:

https://www.tumblr.com/lapithae/7079...he-translation
    The word used is 'hyouka' (評価), which I think in this case circles around to 'acknowledges the value of', if I'm interpreting it right. So 'appreciates' wasn't entirely the right word in that context. My bad.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Castellan's Avatar
    Okay, that makes more sense. Oh, and I guess obligatory grumbling about this section:

Defined as an almighty god of the earth in the Aztec world, in a sense he is a mixture of Odin of Northern Europe and Zeus of Greece, the Demon King of the Sixth Heaven (Mara) of Buddhism and Satan (Lucifer) of Christianity.
    But I'm so numb to the Syncretism Shuffle stuff that I tend to just ignore it.