Page 3301 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2301280132013251329132963299330033013302330333063311335134013801 ... LastLast
Results 66,001 to 66,020 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Anastasia already bitchslapped Kadoc into stopping with the suicidal stunts, so I really can't see him not surviving.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Crypters are supposed to be die using Sirius Light, if sirius light kept them alive it's a little chance they are gonna survive.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Mash was also supposed to die, and Olga being dead was a primary motivator for a lot of the early plot, so I imagine that any sufficiently likable character has a chance of getting a miraculous survival as well. Kadoc's likeable enough that I could see him surviving, especially since he's a rather direct foil to the MC. The fan reaction to him has been pretty terrific.

Also he's been alive for so long that it would honestly be kind of weird for him to just up and die now. I could definitely see a final sacrifice happening, though. Redemption through death.

was rewatching First Order because youtuber reactions and his comment about Olga using "irish stuff, runes" made me look at it in more detail, and yeah, while the mark she writes on her rock looks like the astrology symbol for capricorn,
    Spoiler:
    the shield spell she uses has all the norse runes on its circle and what i assume is celtic knots and 3 leaf clovers? Maybe ties into a Celtic LB6?
    Spoiler:

but for all my expertise it could be tibetan knots and lotus flowers and tying it back to Sherlock`s Tibetan adventures and place closest to the stars, making it more astological

most likely they had leftover rune circles from looking into CasCu and used it for Olga

also watching Olga`s Reyshiftable soul fall forever into a black hole Chaldeas always suffering never dying made me think we`ll probably recover it and have it take over Alien God`s non-Reyshitfable Olga body... Probably not in time

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    They're all gonna be good boys and girls and repent and then die because history wills it.

I do expect at least one back from the dead cameo though.
    All of them will become our Servants sooner or later, naturally.

Why would there be anyone who wouldn't think this?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Kirsch seems like the most likely candidate for servanthood, what with already having animations. They might bullshit them as being psuedo-servants, I guess, and overall I doubt we'll see them in the gacha before Part 2 is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    It would be pretty interesting if Odin was in LB6, assisting Vortigern's faction as Caster!Cú in a Merlin-esque role, aiding the mad king against Artoria's forces so that Odin's descendants might flourish in a new land.

Unfortunately that sounds too cool an idea, so you know it won't happen.
    Predict the content of the Lostbelts has become a useless exercise to me since I never ever get a thing right, be it by the story of the participants, as the random Servants. For example I have seem people expecting Galahad in LB6 and I say "what makes you thing we will get Galahad in LB6? because is Britain? Remember Heracles in LB5?". What do you know? it could be Erik time to shine.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Honestly, at this point Kadoc is the only one I'm confident will survive, and maybe MAYBE Daybit.
    Kadoc live to suffer

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    Predict the content of the Lostbelts has become a useless exercise to me since I never ever get a thing right, be it by the story of the participants, as the random Servants. For example I have seem people expecting Galahad in LB6 and I say "what makes you thing we will get Galahad in LB6? because is Britain? Remember Heracles in LB5?". What do you know? it could be Erik time to shine.
    Unlike Herk, Galahad is actually important to the plot

Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    CasCu=Odin seems like it's waiting to happen but I'd think LB6 would keep to Gaelic deities like Lugh, Nuada, Morrigan, Balor, etc. CasCu=Dagda would work, though, since Dagda is likely to be involved in the development of Odin's complex cult.
    CasCu=Dagda would be weird because some accounts in the Ulster Cycle list the Dagda as his great-great-grandfather on his mother’s side.

In case some don’t know, yes, Deichtire was listed as a goddess by (IIRC) the Book of Leinster. I believe it was that same source that said she was Conchobar’s half-sister and the great-granddaughter of the Dagda, so she was part Tuatha. Conchobar himself was labeled an earth god in the Book of the Dun Cow, I think? Not sure what “earth god” was supposed to refer to, though.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Singularities and Lostbelts have a mixture of Servants who 'belong' to the place and/or time period and others who don't, presumably for the sake of keeping players on their toes. Even something like America, which was more about Celts and India than about America, had Edison, Billy the Kid and Geronimo.

So, while I don't doubt there'll always be out of place Servants, I think it's folly to think Camelot won't have a single Arthurian lore figure in it, for instance, especially since Camelot is such a maintsay of this franchise.

Lostbelt South America will be lucky if it gets three Servants who represent Latin America, though.

Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Lostbelt South America will be lucky if it gets three Servants who represent Latin America, though.
    expect 3-4 central american deities and absolutely nothing from south america

What, the first Chaldea summon was Solomon, right? that means he wasn't summoned with the Holy Grail of the HGW?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    He was summoned in the HGW, he's just considered their first servant because he's basically responsible for Chaldea even existing

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Remember Heracles in LB5?
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Unlike Herk, Galahad is actually important to the plot
    Yeah lol, I understand having expectations that he would have an important role in the Greek lostbest, but even for all the speculation made there was zero actual evidence from the game or otherwise to suggest his involvement in the chapters.

It's fair to think he might've played a major role as one of the allies but thinking his presence was all but guaranteed or that he was supposed to be Grand Archer or whatever people convinced themselves of is based on nothing but adrenaline hype because of Herk being the Big Man on Campus and not in the way of actual evidence besides arguing that he deserves it or something.

Besides, I think LB5 is one of the chapters where most of the predicted characters were mostly right, leaving aside what was datamined.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Heracles justice remains unfilled, still waiting

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    expect 3-4 central american deities and absolutely nothing from south america
    Expect Geronimo.

- - - Updated - - -

They'll give him skill upgrade that makes the quick up targeted, 3 turns, upon completion of LB7 after which the entire game is sent to the trash bin.

Got bored of the four weapons so I threw them away. bhl88's Avatar
    Any details regarding the part where you're supposed to save Charlotte or something (was told you can choose whether to save her or not)?

Anyone not done with Part 1, follow me at 999323400

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    An unskippable choice, where you decide if you use the nanomachines on Charlotte to save her. One is "use it" without hesitation, in second one Guda hesitates (says nothing at all).

it doesn't really matter what you choose, in second option Mandraricardo will decides that we have to rescue Charlotte, iirc
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

What exactly caused the claims from the fandom that Musashi likes young kids? because i have seen a lot of statements of the sort. did she remark that some kid was handsome one time or something?

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Bond Level 4, she says that she likes shounens

then you have enmatei event with hot springs, and swimsuit musashi with her victory line
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.