Page 3402 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2402290233023352339233973400340134023403340434073412345235023902 ... LastLast
Results 68,021 to 68,040 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    The girl with the butterfly wings does look a lot like Manaka.
    Hmm...

She does resemble her. Her fascination for Arthur could've led her to be summoned to his possible timeline. She might even bring her Beast in tow and therefore an excuse for the game to add another Grand.

Heck, even the whole Lostbelt could be caused by her twisted way of granting Arthur's wish back in Fragments.

That's just my speculation, though.

US Friend Code
    My only hangup with Manaka being present (butterfly girl or otherwise) is Castoria's presence says to me LB6 is going to be "mainline" and not Prototype. Otherwise it'd be Caster Arthur.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    My only hangup with Manaka being present (butterfly girl or otherwise) is Castoria's presence says to me LB6 is going to be "mainline" and not Prototype. Otherwise it'd be Caster Arthur.
    Yeah, same, I lost all hope of Arthur, Manaka and Beast VI possible involvement on LB6 the moment Castoria got release and the hints on her dialogue
    It'll be all just another alternate Artoria world, while the Arthur plot line keeps hanging on Mobile

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    She might even bring her Beast in tow and therefore an excuse for the game to add another Grand.
    Koya went there so another Grand is already possible, Orion already appeared on Atlantis as a response to her

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Eh I still think LB6 will be a giant Arthur tourney for the Real Once and Future King to Save Britain, so Arthur will totally show up to mentor Castoria a bit before ditching to off his stalker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

I have a question, have pseudo-Servants other than the Stay Night cast appeared in the main story (and by main story I mean singularities and lostbelts)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Shlugo's Avatar
    Speaking of Castoria and LB 6, I noticed that in the Lostbelt second op, she's looking at a really bright star:

Big image

And given the Lostbelt subtitle, this might be a hint of some kind.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfredo845 View Post
    I have a question, have pseudo-Servants other than the Stay Night cast appeared in the main story (and by main story I mean singularities and lostbelts)?
    Waver was in Septem

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Waver was in Septem
    I see

And are there any of them that have not appeared?
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shlugo View Post
    Speaking of Castoria and LB 6, I noticed that in the Lostbelt second op, she's looking at a really bright star:

Big image

And given the Lostbelt subtitle, this might be a hint of some kind.
    "star" in nasu context sometimes just means "important person" so it could just be about the birth of an important person. of course in the official english translation the subtitle is "the moment a planet is born" .
    but yeah looking at castoria's ascensions I'll go with the former interpretation, with her becoming king or something.

Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    "star" in nasu context sometimes just means "important person" so it could just be about the birth of an important person. of course in the official english translation the subtitle is "the moment a planet is born" .
    but yeah looking at castoria's ascensions I'll go with the former interpretation, with her becoming king or something.
    Yeah, I guess it's just symbolic, and it's about fulfilling her destiny as the
    Promised Star
    Destined King

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfredo845 View Post
    Waver is a dual boss with Alexander in Septem, and Jinako is arguably the main character of Yuga Kshehtra. That's all.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Doesn't Astraea appear in Atlantis?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh, that's right. Astraea gets a random and weird cameo, mostly just to drop the reveal that Muramasa is an Apostle.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Arete's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    Don't they also use the term for referring to what the planet has become? I remember something about that in the trailer.

星(Hoshi), is generally used for Planets and Stars, in the sense of general celestial bodies, so the context is variant. Nasu generally only uses 星 to talk about things that exceed too much the standard level of danger, and would probably be a treat to most of the surface(out more narrative meanings, and just focusing on how the analogy works), in other cases he just uses the normal way. Depending on the whole setting. The whole "important person" is a unique trope of him, likely you could see in Notes, but it's more semantic than grammatical tho.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Arete's Avatar
    Ah, thanks for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Castoria Bond CE
    And so you've finally arrived.

To meet your other self with whom you share no similarities or differences.

The first bell brings darkness.
    The second bell gives falsehoods.
    The third bell awards a medal.
    The fourth bell reveals the truth.
    The fifth bell binds a firm promise.
    The sixth bell brings light,

The tolls of the bell reverberate throughout the promised land.

The future king who will come back to life one day.
    They will arrive someday to welcome the true tomorrow.
    I'm quite convinced Castoria will meet Panhistory Artoria in LB6

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Assuming that the lines refer to the Grand Servants in order of appearance, and that Artoria is Grand Saber, this implies that she’ll be the last one to appear. If so, and it happens in LB6, that means either we have three Grands show up by the end of LB6 (meaning LB6 might be a three-parter), or that LB7 happens in-between segments of LB6. Latter would be fun, and it wouldn’t surprise me too much

I feel like, if Artoria does show up, it'll be to confront Ultra Olga, given the thing with Excalibur and the thing Merlin said back in Garden of Avalon, which might turn out to be foreshadowing all along.

Though I guess nothing stops her from showing up multiple times, King Hassan style.

US Friend Code
    I would think that the hoshi refers to a planet considering that's what NA calls it, but I guess we don't know if the localization team actually knows any more context than the rest of us considering they translated those titles before anything from LB6 was written.