Page 3455 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2455295533553405344534503453345434553456345734603465350535553955 ... LastLast
Results 69,081 to 69,100 of 79530

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Who wants to bet if Nasu will rip off Dark Souls 3 the ringed city for this Lb.9

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    If the Divergence Date remains 500AD as first advertised then there being Saxons still living in Britain wouldn't be super far-fetched.

But it's that timeline that IIRC states Morgan ruled for 2000 years which is throwing out any explanation I can think of.
    Given the different flow of time the LB's "Year 1" may actually be 500 AD instead of 1 AD. So 2017 is really 2517.

- - - Updated - - -

That doesnt account for pre Morgan stuff though.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I have a feeling time flows both forwards and backwards in this LB, especially if the time travel theories are true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    I still think Beryl just doesn't have a servant. If he does have one, assassin would still make the most sense because he's never talked about having one or even really hinted at it, and then there's his whole hatred of people and whatnot, so to associate himself with the pinnacle of humanity feels a bit off unless he's manipulating them as well (which is entirely possible). But in this part he tries to trick Mashu by telling her he's Morgan's master, which is very likely not true, and I think at this point it'd be a bigger reveal that he isn't actually a master at all rather than "haha got you my servant was with you all along suckers".
    Alternatively, he could also have a Caster, as in PHH Morgan Le Fay, Additionally reminder that Crypter servants are from PHH, the crypters are there to usurp/overthrow the hold from the LB "King" with their servant, in the same vein as Chaldea, only sans destroying the tree(Which is moot here, but clearly Beryl might be nihilistic and want whatever BEAST is lurking in this lostbelt to reach maturity), but at the same time, aside from LB3 and 5, that all the lb has required more a joint action between the crypters and chaldea to overthrow the LB King.

ADDITIONALLY Given Fou's Reaction to this lostbelt which he was there during Babylonia even, it must be that this lost belt harbors the other side of Cath Palug, Primate Murder.
    Spoiler:

Additionally given that Mashu also was given Cath Palug's Force of Providence... I guess you could consider this fate.

EDIT2: Wait I just realized something have we seen this scenery yet in part 1? :
    Spoiler:

Additionally Beryl's CS design is worth noting:
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; June 18th, 2021 at 08:17 PM.

US Friend Code
    I wouldn't look into the scenery in the first OP. The only one that was actually accurate was Kadoc's. Ophelia's scene for example was completely lacking snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I wouldn't look into the scenery in the first OP. The only one that was actually accurate was Kadoc's. Ophelia's scene for example was completely lacking snow.
    Could be the original locations or places of origins, like where they are from or where the are at the time? Idk, it's odd. But with some could be where chose their location

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    keep in mind that FGO PV were made by not given the details of actual story.

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    keep in mind that FGO PV were made by not given the details of actual story.
    Just the locations likely.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    If werewolves are classified as fairies, is it possible that Beryl was one created with a specific purpose tied to Mashu or possibly Galahad in the past?

It feels like it kind of makes sense with Mashu's sudden role as a Child of Prophecy and Beryl's strange obsession with her and calling her his "soulmate" or being able to call out Fairy Knight Tristan lying about Mashu dying and then stating that he can die before her but not the other way around. The wording seems a little too specific given the new information that's given in this Lostbelt about how fairies exist for a purpose and will gradually waste away when they're left without one.

He also mentioned having a "mother" that dislikes modern civilization, but thanks to Morgan we know that birth ties aren't really important for fairies or anything.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Maybe his "mother" was a witch like Alice, or maybe he's a being like Ergo?
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

US Friend Code
    I've been musing the same actually. In stories did Galahad ever deal with a werewolf or otherwise wolflike monster?

werewolf clans still existed in Mahoyo, Beryl mom could be one of them.

I've been musing the same actually. In stories did Galahad ever deal with a werewolf or otherwise wolflike monster?
    not really, but there are three different major Arthurian werewolves; Gorlagon, Melion, and Marrok. All 3 served Arthur in some form, with the latter two being KotR. That's all the connection we have - Galahad would've spoken to one of them, be it Melion or Marrok, but yeah. That's it.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Maybe his "mother" was a witch like Alice, or maybe he's a being like Ergo?
    Kirsch: Even London has become a singularity. The Mages' Association has been blown away too. Luckily, there are no abnormalities beneath the Clock Tower. What do you think of this mist, Beryl?

Beryl: It's not a cursed mist. This here is a poison of science. Is there some massive boiler somewhere? It's the age of the Industrial Revolution, right? It's an era that'd be the natural enemy of my mom. The forests which were home just became smaller and more inhospitable.

Kirsch: What about you? Anything off about your magic circuits?

Beryl: Ya! Thanks for noticing! Dont' worry, it's nothing serious. My mom's the one which hates the consumerist society. I'm fine with this. Rather than relying on troublesome magecraft, I'd really rather just tidy things up with a pistol.

Kirsch: That's right. I agree with that opinion. Although on the condition that it's an opponent that guns are effective against.

Beryl: ...Yeah, that's right. This place is just full of ghosts and automata. Can't be helped. I'll be a serious mage here. Time to search the underground subway, Kirsch. The bad guys usually have their lairs underground. Let's crush them and move on quickly. But, well, I'll be doing the following. After all, you're my partner. I was pretty shocked when I found out the entire team was wiped out, but hey, if you're here then it'll work out. But be careful, okay~? I'm weak and whimsical. Some impetus might just have me turning over to enemy's side. You better keep a tight leash on me now.
    In the Beryl simulation, he says things about his mom that would be consistent with how Fairies are described as one with nature and opposed to the advancement of human civilization, but that also already applies to how modern werewolves are described to be living by themselves in isolation so who knows about that one.

The topic of Beryl using magecraft by Kirschtaria is also notably brushed aside and would be a dead giveaway to whether he's a fairy or not, since they've been mentioned to simply preform mysteries without needing to go through the preparations or steps of magecraft.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

True. Actually, maybe he could be some superior version of Svin Magecraft wise? Like perhaps his mother, who hated technology, basically took the Glascheit's Beast Magecraft even further?

so Bogard and Woodworth are foreshadowing beast mode Beryl?

Given the different flow of time the LB's "Year 1" may actually be 500 AD instead of 1 AD. So 2017 is really 2517.

- - - Updated - - -

That doesnt account for pre Morgan stuff though.
    When they explain the calendars they explicitly say that the first year of the Queen's calendar coincides with 0AD PHH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

FWIW Beryl's introduction (which can be seen on FGO official website) mentions him coming from Botany faculty, and his family has a long history eventhough they're not prestigious

Gawain: "It's fine. You correctly apprehend that she's the strongest. However, the second thing you stated was in error."
    "It isn't 'of all the Faerie Knights.' That thing is the strongest living being in all the Country of the Faeries."
    "It's fundamentally of a different taxanomy / existence from the rest of us. Bear that in mind."
    Seems like Melusine is stronger than Morgan.

Idk, maybe in full on power but there might be something to counter balance things