Page 3463 of 3534 FirstFirst ... 24632963336334133453345834613462346334643465346834733513 ... LastLast
Results 69,241 to 69,260 of 70662

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

  1. #69241
    The Wolf King Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    This is probolly happening. They have to have Vitch amount to something. She needs a beatdown and this is a good time to do it. My guess is we fight Primate Murder and then Vitch arrives, either that or there are two beasts in this lost belt
    I doubt the beatdown with Vitch will come this chapter, she said she's here to collect her sixth tail and I doubt Nasu will have the final confrontation with her before she collected all nine. There could be a plot twist where something that could become even more of her tails appears later on this chapter and she collects it too before heading out

  2. #69242
    死徒 Dead Apostle Gold Experience's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    997
    JP Friend Code
    581960877
    As much as I'd like to see the legendary Tamamo Civil War, we'll probably just get a semi-gag event with Koyanskaya kidnapping Fou

  3. #69243
    professional oberon simp MaxAkito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    194
    JP Friend Code
    Private
    US Friend Code
    780978668
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    I doubt the beatdown with Vitch will come this chapter, she said she's here to collect her sixth tail and I doubt Nasu will have the final confrontation with her before she collected all nine. There could be a plot twist where something that could become even more of her tails appears later on this chapter and she collects it too before heading out
    I agree the beatdown isn't this chapter, HOWEVER- I believe she's definitely getting multiple tails this chapter, to setup her kill in 6.5

  4. #69244
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,040
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Her gimmick is collecting one thing from each Lostbelt. Her going down anywhere before LB7 would be a letdown. 7.5 is the ideal place for her fight, assuming the established "two Beasts can't go together because they inevitably conflict with each other" rule is not going to pay off with V vs VII on the final chapter.

  5. #69245
    professional oberon simp MaxAkito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    194
    JP Friend Code
    Private
    US Friend Code
    780978668
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Her gimmick is collecting one thing from each Lostbelt. Her going down anywhere before LB7 would be a letdown. 7.5 is the ideal place for her fight, assuming the established "two Beasts can't go together because they inevitably conflict with each other" rule is not going to pay off with V vs VII on the final chapter.
    I think it's implied via her interactions with Daybit that she already got something from 7.

  6. #69246
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six madarra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,790
    But are LB6 humans "The Primate", top dog if you will, for Primate Murder to target?

  7. #69247
    Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    635
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Speaking about Artoria's lines, rereading them I'm concern about this:

    Just where is Caster's Cath Palug? Is this a LB ver. of Fou, or did Fou went back to Avalon and so Merlin will appear later on the story and thrust Fou at Artoria?
    Whatever the case I'm sure it will just add at the list of reasons why Fou hates Merlin
    Might be interesting to note that in a later story, Cath Palug (or something analogous) is Morgan's familiar. This could also explain why Fou avoided going to the Lostbelt.

  8. #69248
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    But are LB6 humans "The Primate", top dog if you will, for Primate Murder to target?
    I mean if you think about it, the humans here technically take priority over over the fairies in how they are treated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hermitfold View Post
    Might be interesting to note that in a later story, Cath Palug (or something analogous) is Morgan's familiar. This could also explain why Fou avoided going to the Lostbelt.
    Ehh... I still believe it's more of it's other self is in this lost belt.
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; June 22nd, 2021 at 03:48 PM.

  9. #69249
    Black King Inuhanyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,809
    Headcanonz is always nice before it gets dashed i suppose



  10. #69250
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Menwearpink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,551
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    But are LB6 humans "The Primate", top dog if you will, for Primate Murder to target?
    I guess You will get an answer to the idea “is Primate Murder the murderer of humans/primates and has the authority to be their super killer because he’s the best at killing them. Or is he the best at killing them because he has an authority (power) for that?”

  11. #69251
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    I doubt the beatdown with Vitch will come this chapter, she said she's here to collect her sixth tail and I doubt Nasu will have the final confrontation with her before she collected all nine. There could be a plot twist where something that could become even more of her tails appears later on this chapter and she collects it too before heading out
    That is true, forgot that bit HOWEVER!, this is a perfect opportunity to obtain a Beast Crown for Vitch so that will be a high likelihood after we deal with Primate Murder, that Vitch will nab it before it completely vanishes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Experience View Post
    As much as I'd like to see the legendary Tamamo Civil War, we'll probably just get a semi-gag event with Koyanskaya kidnapping Fou
    That's not possible, cause basically Fou is no longer a candidate for becoming a Beast after he transferred his Force of Providence and all his stored magic energy to Mashu(Which will make for a fitting confrontation for Primate Murder given that Mashu has it's counterpart's Force of Providence.) Basically the fact Fou was not matured, coupled with the fact that it gave up all his stored energy, basically removed his potential to even become Primate Murder, even less even for becoming Beast IV, though now we know the backstory with Vitch, we now know why Fou is so aggressive towards her, cause even though he is no longer Beast potential(He won't get to that stage again for a good couple millenias from now), he still is able to sense/smell entities like himself/beast like a bloodhound
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    Headcanonz is always nice before it gets dashed i suppose
    Except it ain't a headcanon, it's heavily implied that there is a beast in this lostbelt, and cath palug is confirmed to be here with Castoria or was with her. And that Fou actively avoided this Lostbelt above all others. So it's no headcanon it's VERY fricking likely that we are going to be facing LB version of Primate Murder. Sorry if I come a little sharp here, but I don't appreciate the idea that what I'm talking about isn't supported by the clues, hints, and information we DO have to piece together these valid conjectures. ESPECIALLY when it comes to the HEAVILY implied ones like there being a Beast in this lostbelt, and Cath Palug definitely somewhere in this lb only further cements the conclusion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    I guess You will get an answer to the idea “is Primate Murder the murderer of humans/primates and has the authority to be their super killer because he’s the best at killing them. Or is he the best at killing them because he has an authority (power) for that?”
    I think of it more like Hashmal in Iron Blooded Orphans in that, it's a HUMAN KILLING MACHINE, it's like it will head for nearest closely populated settlements for humans. Like it's not like any thing we have faced before, it's like a machine with one function in it's existence, "slaughter humanity". Oh dear what if Morgan's system she has in place is deliberately set up to stave off Primate Murder from turning into Beast IV? It was never explained why she was doing things that way.
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; June 22nd, 2021 at 07:57 PM.

  12. #69252
    professional oberon simp MaxAkito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    194
    JP Friend Code
    Private
    US Friend Code
    780978668
    I think you have your eyes set way too much on this one singular instance, the "Threat to Humanity" in this lostbelt will be in the path to the reverse side, AKA spirit tomb albion, AKA the naval of the world (this is according to MHXX's valentines day which confirmed the next three threats to humanity we will face). There's no real reason for IV to be down there unless he fell in the giant hole lol. There's no other confirmation of a beast other than that.

    There's also the fact that Merlin DID have IV, so the chance of him actually being spooky scary form is much lessened, especially since already no humans exist already.

    Nonetheless you should never be too set on something, theories are theories and usually Nasu does end up subverting expectations. The very obvious things are red herrings and the not so obvious things are the truth, see Artoria Caster's valentines literally dropping the entire Fairy Knight deal in front of us.

  13. #69253
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    I think you have your eyes set way too much on this one singular instance, the "Threat to Humanity" in this lostbelt will be in the path to the reverse side, AKA spirit tomb albion, AKA the naval of the world (this is according to MHXX's valentines day which confirmed the next three threats to humanity we will face). There's no real reason for IV to be down there unless he fell in the giant hole lol. There's no other confirmation of a beast other than that.

    There's also the fact that Merlin DID have IV, so the chance of him actually being spooky scary form is much lessened, especially since already no humans exist already.

    Nonetheless you should never be too set on something, theories are theories and usually Nasu does end up subverting expectations. The very obvious things are red herrings and the not so obvious things are the truth, see Artoria Caster's valentines literally dropping the entire Fairy Knight deal in front of us.
    No, Merlin didn't he left Cath Palug with Castoria, it's mentioned, and technically humans are here, they may be slightly different, but they are referred to as humans. That's like the whole bit part in this that Humans are still the dominant species, just are reproduced in a nonstandard fashion. It's more so, that humans in the normal sense don't exist here.

    You make it sound like we won't face the entire Fairy Knight Deal ontop with dealing with the Beast IV near the end, and I mean with the amount of text in this lb alone, I wouldn't doubt it. Unless of course, it's going to be split into 3-4 parts, with part 1 and 2 dealing with THIS side of the lb. And it's said that Beasts are chained, in that humanity face them in an exact order, which would mean the Primate Murder would be faced in this setting, just that PHH Primate Murder was vanquished before it appeared, doesn't mean we won't likely face it in this Lostbelt with it's own Cath Palug.

    Again the reaction of Fou is very telling here, cause he has NEVER reacted the way that he did unless there is a clear reason for it(He has shown little concern/wariness/fear towards Vitch or other beasts like Solomon or Tiamat). Which tend to come out as being true 9 times out of 10 with his instincts. Which can only mean that this lostbelt holds his counterpart fully matured. Which would sense Fou in a heartbeat if he came with us because they are so intrinsically linked, sort of like how Kiara could sense Kama only even MORE potent because they are the same entity and not two halves. They are two sides of the same coin. Fou's parts tend to be not red herrings. You are tossing away a very critical clue given to us before the LB even started and right at the beginning. Also Merlin is also in this lb sealed away by Morgan, which Fou would NEVER pass up a reason to come along unless there was a VERY good reason for it, he showed little concern of other Beasts being there why would he now make himself scarce for this lb? Don't you find that especially concerning?
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; June 22nd, 2021 at 08:56 PM.

  14. #69254
    professional oberon simp MaxAkito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    194
    JP Friend Code
    Private
    US Friend Code
    780978668
    You're ignoring what I'm saying though lol, for him to have given IV to Caster, he would have to already have IV, does that make sense to you? It was already in a state in which he could give it to her. Yeah there's humans, but they barely exist at all and they're not in a state where you could reasonably argue IV would change, they're not effected the world or doing anything. They're not dominant, they're just slaves and cattle.

    Again, I'm done after this post but you're too focused on what you want/expect. Fou running away is telling of nothing, he makes no expressions or sounds, he just scampers off for no reason. There's no fear, anger or excitement, he just runs off. I'm tossing away nothing, you're just focused too much on what you want. There's nothing that implies he has "another half" (read; himself) that he'd be able to detect because it is himself or anything of the sort. Sure there's maybe a chance you're right. If so, bravo, however when posing something to somebody make sure you keep the headcannon separated, else your entire point gets muddled. Instead of saying he 100% ran away because he was scared of something, this has never happened before etc. etc., pose it as "He went somewhere else, it could of been out of fear due to X" etc. etc. This at least shows your point without it getting muddled. Anyways I'm done lol

  15. #69255
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    You're ignoring what I'm saying though lol, for him to have given IV to Caster, he would have to already have IV, does that make sense to you? It was already in a state in which he could give it to her. Yeah there's humans, but they barely exist at all and they're not in a state where you could reasonably argue IV would change, they're not effected the world or doing anything. They're not dominant, they're just slaves and cattle.

    Again, I'm done after this post but you're too focused on what you want/expect. Fou running away is telling of nothing, he makes no expressions or sounds, he just scampers off for no reason. There's no fear, anger or excitement, he just runs off. I'm tossing away nothing, you're just focused too much on what you want. There's nothing that implies he has "another half" (read; himself) that he'd be able to detect because it is himself or anything of the sort. Sure there's maybe a chance you're right. If so, bravo, however when posing something to somebody make sure you keep the headcannon separated, else your entire point gets muddled. Instead of saying he 100% ran away because he was scared of something, this has never happened before etc. etc., pose it as "He went somewhere else, it could of been out of fear due to X" etc. etc. This at least shows your point without it getting muddled. Anyways I'm done lol
    I mean they are still humans, and not really? Cause they seem to have more freedom than the fairies, and are NOWHERE near the likes of LB2's Humans last I checked which were cattle

    I mean okay, and no, you don't have to already be IV, cause that's not how Beasts work at all, you can still be a considered a candidate to become a beast and not reach it or you can be one and eventually BECOME it, Primate Murder is essentially at the stage before it FULLY becomes the Beast IV, examples being Angra Mainyu and Kiara Sessyoin(Which eventually DID become a beast in another timeline which would mean that instead of us vanquishing beast iv at the end of solomon, it simply moved to the next encounter able beast IV). The point is Fou's reactions have been clear indications of SOMETHING being at play, like with Vitch's reaction and vice versa, because she was a beast that had not reached maturity, Fou's senses have been shown repeatedly to be extremely sharp and sensitive so it would stand to reason that there was a clear reason for it, and again. This isn't a head-canon this is a very credible theory that came from ALL the clues, hints we have received till now about this lostbelt, cath palug, wodime's reaction, fou's reaction, etc. You are downplaying this a lot, but the point is that what if the prophecy, while the Morgan Le Fay bit I will admit is possible, it's NOWHERE near as strong as this build-up they are doing with this lostbelt. Don't confuse it with wants/headcanons, with theories based in the lore as it stands, cause my want is for them to do it justice with how long it has been mentioned but never seen. And this being the single most BEST situation for it to appear with all the pieces in place for it to become a reality. That isn't headcanon, that is a theory/conjecture based on all the facts, clues, and hints we have right now.

    I will admit I'm passionate with my theories, but then that's obvious with my name being Lore Theorist. But anyways alright you are done, I could have probably worded my explanations of what/why/when/where/how I have reached my conclusion, but nothing much to do but roll with how you go. I apologize, if I came across a little strong, I just don't appreciate when people just casually try to discredit something I've worked very hard on to piece together this conclusion/conjecture, so I apologize for not wording my explanations clear enough and came across a little sharp-tongued, I'm super passionate for things you really like mixed with my own limitations and all that, c'est la vie

    Anyways can't be helped, got a japan to conquer and Nobus to vanquish.
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; June 22nd, 2021 at 09:45 PM.

  16. #69256
    Why are people assuming that Primate Murderer is only a threat to humans. Wouldn't a monster like this not have a preference between humans and fairies?

  17. #69257
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    Why are people assuming that Primate Murderer is only a threat to humans. Wouldn't a monster like this not have a preference between humans and fairies?
    That's also a valid point, that it might extend to civilization based rather than on a singular species, like I could see it go after Fairies and Humans alike with a SLIGHT leaning/preference towards humans.

  18. #69258
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    7,438
    I thought Primate Murder is primed to murder whatever is the dominant species, and that he and Surtr are two of a kind, so to speak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

  19. #69259
    リビングデッド Living Dead Kubera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    54
    JP Friend Code
    019,826,317
    US Friend Code
    144,791,547
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    You're ignoring what I'm saying though lol, for him to have given IV to Caster, he would have to already have IV, does that make sense to you?
    He could have given it to her before Cath Palugh became Beast IV.

    Castoria specifically having a line about Merlin giving Cath Palugh to her would feel pretty weird to me if it was never going to be relevant in LB6, considering her lines are centered about spoiling the chapter.
    Of course it could very well just be for the joke and her wanting to bully Merlin, but still.

  20. #69260
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubera View Post
    He could have given it to her before Cath Palugh became Beast IV.

    Castoria specifically having a line about Merlin giving Cath Palugh to her would feel pretty weird to me if it was never going to be relevant in LB6, considering her lines are centered about spoiling the chapter.
    Of course it could very well just be for the joke and her wanting to bully Merlin, but still.
    Indeed which is what I'm referring to, and also given Fou's reaction to THIS lb despite Merlin also being in this lb just sealed away, is likely a case that there is something else hidden that spooks even fou, which imho can only be one thing and one thing only, a second Cath Palug that has already or is on it's way to maturing into Primate Murder which may or may not be the ultimate stage before becoming fully the Evil of Man, which I'm guessing is more to the process in that it's a stage just before becoming Beast IV which in my thinking goes Cath Palug>Primate Murder>Beast IV in three separate stages.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •