Page 3451 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2451295133513401344134463449345034513452345334563461350135513951 ... LastLast
Results 69,001 to 69,020 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The most likely sounding speculation I've seen so far is that Oberon is Beryl's Servant, and he's trying to separate Guda and Mash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post

Her NP is Innocence Arondight, which involves her protruding two Arondights from her gauntlets. Unlike the other Fae Knights, she's the only one who has the actual weapon(s) of a KORT. It makes sense if she is the original owner and maker who bestowed it to Lancelot, since she could make another.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, given how strong Fae Lancelot was considering she beat Muramasa, it could be either Barghest or Sith first who fall in-story with Muramasa's aid.
    I'm guessing Barghest because she's the most knightly AND the Gawain knockoff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    The most likely sounding speculation I've seen so far is that Oberon is Beryl's Servant, and he's trying to separate Guda and Mash.
    I can see it, especially since we have yet to learn what Oberon's Class is. He could be Beryl's Assassin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    While reading about Oberon, I found this about Christoph Martin Wieland's epic poem Oberon:

And it make me thought, what if Oberon is trying to test Guda and Mash (while also trying to get Artoria to fulfil the prophecy) so in that way Titania could be summoned?
    Mash and Guda reuniting after many adversities could allow the summoning of Titania so she and Oberon can reunite as well
    And then what happens is KingProtea is summoned, Half-joking considering KingProtea also has Titania part of her spirit origins... wait... nah

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Experience View Post
    I doubt we'll see any relevant development for the Velber Three outside of Extella.
    Reminder that
    Spoiler:
    Beast VII
    bears a striking resemblance to Velbar 3 in the mural of the three Velbars
    Spoiler:
    Similar pose as Velber 3 and even shares the same aesthetic, there has been little mentioned about the other two Velber in the nasuverse, only that Altera is the middle "sibling" of the velber

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A Lore Theorist View Post
    And then what happens is KingProtea is summoned, Half-joking considering KingProtea also has Titania part of her spirit origins... wait... nah
    Did you mean Tiamat, cause I don't think I recall Titania being stated to be one of Protea's components?

Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    Did you mean Tiamat, cause I don't think I recall Titania being stated to be one of Protea's components?
    Her first component is Titania, followed by Airavata, then Tiamat

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Experience View Post
    I doubt we'll see any relevant development for the Velber Three outside of Extella.
    Reminder that
    Spoiler:
    Beast VII
    bears a striking resemblance to Velbar 3(The Younger Sister) in the mural of the three Velbars
    Spoiler:
    Similar pose as Velber 3(The Younger Sister) and even shares the same aesthetic to those connected with Velbar/Umbral Star, there has been little mentioned about the other two Velber in the nasuverse, only that Altera is the middle "sibling" of the velber
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; June 17th, 2021 at 08:18 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Protea is Titania, Airavata, and Tiamat.

Violet is Medusa, Apsara, and Melusine, who also might be relevant to Avalon le Fae.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A Lore Theorist View Post
    Her first component is Titania, followed by Airavata, then Tiamat
    Huh, well that's new. For some reason I can't see why Titania would be one her components, but I guess that's just how it be.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    It's Titania is in Titans, not Titania the fairy. Oberon even mentions the name "Titania" may come from "Titan", since Titania didn't exist.

Protea is Titania, Airavata, and Tiamat.

Violet is Medusa, Apsara, and Melusine, who also might be relevant to Avalon le Fae.
    Why must you torment me Nasu, GIB VIOLET plz!
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    It's Titania is in Titans, not Titania the fairy. Oberon even mentions the name "Titania" may come from "Titan", since Titania didn't exist.
    But basically that means no matter what they are intrinsically connected even if KingProtea's use is more TITAN aspect, Titania is still linked to the Earthen Mothers/Goddesses, even fulfilling a similar role in the fairy kingdom
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; June 17th, 2021 at 08:31 PM.

US Friend Code
    Isn't KP's Titania a different one from the fairy?

Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    Huh, well that's new. For some reason I can't see why Titania would be one her components, but I guess that's just how it be.
    Not surprise you forgot her. She's only mentioned once on Protea's mats profile and then none of her skills or NP have anything to do with/from her. Is like Nasu just pick her to fill a spot because all Sakura Five have three goddesses as components and he needed one more name for Protea

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Isn't KP's Titania a different one from the fairy?

should have refreshed the page before commenting I guess

muh merge

muh merge
    Basically they are one in the same essentially with Titania likely being a derivative of Titan(Courtesy of Oberon's explanation), and is the only use of the name is the Queen of Fairy.

Not surprise you forgot her. She's only mentioned once on Protea's mats profile and then none of her skills or NP have anything to do with/from her. Is like Nasu just pick her to fill a spot because all Sakura Five have three goddesses as components and he needed one more name for Protea
    That or Titania is a very "DIRECT" type of divine spirit, cause I mean Giants are a type of Fae afterall.

muh merge
    LOL, sorry for the merge
    But long story short about KP's Titania: Her profile only mentions Titania without clarifying anything, and none of her skill, NP or anything take from Titania to tells if its the Fairy Queen or a female Titan
    Now the name Titania, Shakespeare took it from greek and roman sources and apply it to his fairy queen character. In the chapter, Oberon talks about the origins of Titania's name and how it was an invention from Shakespeare. But is important to clarify, Shakespeare name her Titania, but the character of a Fairy Queen already existed in folklore already. How that will translated to FGO Titania? No idea, guess we'll have to wait for her debut (crossing fingers is in LB6 part2)

LOL, sorry for the merge
    But long story short about KP's Titania: Her profile only mentions Titania without clarifying anything, and none of her skill, NP or anything take from Titania to tells if its the Fairy Queen or a female Titan
    Now the name Titania, Shakespeare took it from greek and roman sources and apply it to his fairy queen character. In the chapter, Oberon talks about the origins of Titania's name and how it was an invention from Shakespeare. But is important to clarify, Shakespeare name her Titania, but the character of a Fairy Queen already existed in folklore already. How that will translated to FGO Titania? No idea, guess we'll have to wait for her debut (crossing fingers is in LB6 part2)
    Point to note that aren't Giants a type of Fae/Fairy? Which would work out well if they go that route with Titania.
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; June 17th, 2021 at 08:45 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Spoiler:
    I understand thanks Synaptic Star guess was over excited and I didn't noticed I had my answer. If I may ask one more foolish question. Did her showing up in this Belt give any hint to what Goddesses she may have or is it most likely unrelated?
    Since Melusine is part of Violet, but not actually a goddess, I think Kazuradrop might actually be part Muryan. It would be weird to never get an “actual” Kazuradrop instead of a hybrid LB version.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    So, the Calamity Pool didn't vanish along with Calamity's defeat. Maybe because it isn't related to Calamity at all, but a large-scale ritual for Morgan's Water Mirror magecraft. And it vanished as soon as Mash got teleported. the Pool's already there before Calamity's arrival, meaning Morgan had put it in place to deal with the Calamity. Habetrot also said the ritual took a long time to prepare, so it's plausible the dark clouds seen days before were part of the preparation.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    LOL, sorry for the merge
    That's assuming Fate!Titania even exists
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.