Page 3194 of 3275 FirstFirst ... 21942694309431443184318931923193319431953196319932043244 ... LastLast
Results 63,861 to 63,880 of 65488

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

  1. #63861
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    13,749
    Blog Entries
    1
    I think the Black Barrel is prelude to Chaldea slaying an UO

  2. #63862
    The Wolf King Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    The alien now learnt about 2 wonderful things: "an insect that recklessly attack" and "the spear of light that can even burn the Fantasy tree". It wanted to send the apostles to investigate on-site and sabotage. Kirei explains that the alien god wants an even stronger vessel. Muramasa was surprised, he thought alien god is already very strong as it is, and there's currently no other stronger saint graph can be created on Earth. Kirei then said there is, and that is the Ultimate One of the Oort Clouds.

    Leave ORT-chan alone, dude! You can have your Olga...
    I'm really convince now that part of the original plan of the Alien God must have been to take over the body of the last remaining LB King to incarnate on Earth

  3. #63863
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fire_mountain_30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,897
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    I think the Black Barrel is prelude to Chaldea slaying an UO
    Didnt Zeus already have power surpassing an UO?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It does mean that, but not literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Literally none of this addresses my complaint. What we see in the story IS all there is of him. A footnote in a side material book saying "oh btw that's totally not his real self" is irrelevant to the way he's presented in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    With Grail Mud, I got rid of all my extraneous divinity, two feet of height, and a burning desire to get revenge on the Gods! Try Grail Mud today!

  4. #63864
    Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    34,529
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    It's all a red herring and ORT won't be in FGO. Why?

    Because it would spoil Strange Fake. All hail Narita.
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  5. #63865
    ULTRA High impact sexual violence Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    26
    Posts
    10,539
    Blog Entries
    8
    implying nasu wont fuck him over and write apologetic-but-not-really "oh well" blog entry after he's done

  6. #63866
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fire_mountain_30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,897
    Wait a second

    Didnt Wodime put Atlas in the Tree? So why did we get Olga?

    Did he want to use Olga as a vessel for a Pseudo Servant Atlas due to her family heritage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It does mean that, but not literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Literally none of this addresses my complaint. What we see in the story IS all there is of him. A footnote in a side material book saying "oh btw that's totally not his real self" is irrelevant to the way he's presented in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    With Grail Mud, I got rid of all my extraneous divinity, two feet of height, and a burning desire to get revenge on the Gods! Try Grail Mud today!

  7. #63867
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,445
    I know that it's probably unrelated, but is that giant eye thing on the mural Charlie found maybe Chaos? Did it descend in the main timeline and get destroyed?

  8. #63868
    The Wolf King Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,233
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    Wait a second

    Didnt Wodime put Atlas in the Tree? So why did we get Olga?

    Did he want to use Olga as a vessel for a Pseudo Servant Atlas due to her family heritage?
    Wodime tried to use the energy of the Fantasy Tree to summon Atlas but before he could complete the process Beryl and the Apostles hijacked the process and the Alien God/Beast VII/U-Olga came out instead

  9. #63869
    魔力供給 Lily Emilio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Raulbhach, Dir Lifyna
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,179
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelp24 View Post
    I know that it's probably unrelated, but is that giant eye thing on the mural Charlie found maybe Chaos? Did it descend in the main timeline and get destroyed?
    I doubt it. The Hermes computer said that the Olympians is different from the umbral star, and it makes no sense for Chaos' children to get fucked over by one of Chaos' siblings.


    まかせておきなさい、魔王様!

  10. #63870
    Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    34,529
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    Much of FGO makes no sense, yet it persists all the same.

    More practically, why would Nasu make one space alien robot when he can make two?
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  11. #63871
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    13,749
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    Didnt Zeus already have power surpassing an UO?
    Only know he bested Seifar when the Olympians merged into one super robot. Besides, a clean shot from Black Barrel is enough to eradicate him.

  12. #63872
    魔力供給 Lily Emilio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Raulbhach, Dir Lifyna
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,179
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    a clean shot from Black Barrel is enough to eradicate him.
    That's what it does to all Types. And the one we have here is already improved compare to the original.


    まかせておきなさい、魔王様!

  13. #63873
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    I doubt it. The Hermes computer said that the Olympians is different from the umbral star, and it makes no sense for Chaos' children to get fucked over by one of Chaos' siblings.
    Moon Cell and Velber are made by the same civilization but are enemies though.

  14. #63874
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    13,749
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    That's what it does to all Types. And the one we have here is already improved compare to the original.
    Design, concept and forged by Atlas using data and materials of from the true form of the Greek Gods. Too bad you need MC acting as the bullet.

  15. #63875
    魔力供給 Lily Emilio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Raulbhach, Dir Lifyna
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,179
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    Moon Cell and Velber are made by the same civilization but are enemies though.
    Except that this is the 3 anti-cells of Velber we're talking about. They are siblings working under Velber's main ship, not a different type of observation devices. And again, they confirmed it's not the same aliens.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Design, concept and forged by Atlas using data and materials of from the true form of the Greek Gods. Too bad you need MC acting as the bullet.
    And? Doesn't change the fact that the original already can 1shot a Type.


    まかせておきなさい、魔王様!

  16. #63876
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    13,749
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post

    And? Doesn't change the fact that the original already can 1shot a Type.
    Just nice to see how the Ace in the Hole function as it is supposed to. 1 shot 1 kill is nice.

  17. #63877
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,422
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    I'm expecting Beryl to be Melion (or whatever version of him they decide to use) who managed to live for a long time in some unknown way.
    No. We've done the 'Crypter is a historical figure' twist already. Twice would be stupid, and cheap, and would make me lose the last dangling threads of respect I have for this series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

  18. #63878
    Wyrd oft nereš unfǽgne eorl, žonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Kernow
    Posts
    5,548
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    No. We've done the 'Crypter is a historical figure' twist already. Twice would be stupid, and cheap, and would make me lose the last dangling threads of respect I have for this series.
    Ah, but we haven't done the "X is a descendant of Y historical character" yet...

  19. #63879
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,422
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Ah, but we haven't done the "X is a descendant of Y historical character" yet...
    Gray
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

  20. #63880
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    It's all a red herring and ORT won't be in FGO. Why?

    Because it would spoil Strange Fake. All hail Narita.
    ORT in SF was only ever a reference as an explanation for one character's motivations. if it took place in south or even central america there'd be a slight chance of it actually showing up, but it's not.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •