Page 3451 of 3513 FirstFirst ... 24512951335134013441344634493450345134523453345634613501 ... LastLast
Results 69,001 to 69,020 of 70260

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Menwearpink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    Gudao, or rather Gudao's command spells, implies to me that the only "ammo" needed to fire the black barrel is a huge amount of magical energy (since that's what our CS are). Earlier in the chapter they explain that fairies have a lot of magical energy and all, so it wouldn't be weird that they can just go ahead and fire it on their own without any external help. On top of that Bogard does grow weaker as he fires it more and more. What I'm more interested about is that, unless I'm misremembering, in Olympus the black barrel worked as a conceptual weapon against the machine gods specifically because it was made/calibrated using machine god parts from Atlantis, so that also implies to me that it shouldn't work on anything else without recalibrating first, so perhaps what Bogard used was literally just a magical energy supercannon, rather than any conceptual traits actually being attached.

If you ask me, its just Sion's Arc Drive

Sion uses this Barrel Replica in her Arc Drive, but it seems that she isn’t utilizing its original function.

So it's just a beam ain't it?

The question is, can you also use the actual real black barrel as a beam too, or is it just a replica function because Sion wants to be a simple ape sometimes?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I agree the horns and character amount matches, but what would the basis be for Cernunnos being some ancient evil entity beneath Britain?
    Britain probably had the 'last form' of Cernunnos, Herne the Hunter who haunts Windsor forest.

Of course, here he is in the coast off of Norwich instead of Windsor...

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    If you ask me, its just Sion's Arc Drive

So it's just a beam ain't it?

The question is, can you also use the actual real black barrel as a beam too, or is it just a replica function because Sion wants to be a simple ape sometimes?
    Well there we go then
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Do we know anything about the abilities of the fairy Lancelot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    "Never go to a therapist, you might lose your superpowers." - Nasu, maybe

professional oberon simp MaxAkito's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Private
    US Friend Code
    She can fly, shoot lasers, and I think she's considered the strongest by most fae? But also it's said if one knight falls Knocknarea can invade pretty easily. There's not really much more that I remember.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Clearly, that part about Knocknarea being able to invade if one knight falls is setting up Queen Mab/Medb getting involved after Chaldea inevitably offs one of the Fairy Knights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    559,186,926/Charle
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfredo845 View Post
    Do we know anything about the abilities of the fairy Lancelot?
    Her NP is Innocence Arondight, which involves her protruding two Arondights from her gauntlets. Unlike the other Fae Knights, she's the only one who has the actual weapon(s) of a KORT. It makes sense if she is the original owner and maker who bestowed it to Lancelot, since she could make another.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, given how strong Fae Lancelot was considering she beat Muramasa, it could be either Barghest or Sith first who fall in-story with Muramasa's aid.
    My current support slots

Shorthand for stacking Buffs

Blog Entries
    The most likely sounding speculation I've seen so far is that Oberon is Beryl's Servant, and he's trying to separate Guda and Mash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Dragolord09's Avatar

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post

Her NP is Innocence Arondight, which involves her protruding two Arondights from her gauntlets. Unlike the other Fae Knights, she's the only one who has the actual weapon(s) of a KORT. It makes sense if she is the original owner and maker who bestowed it to Lancelot, since she could make another.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, given how strong Fae Lancelot was considering she beat Muramasa, it could be either Barghest or Sith first who fall in-story with Muramasa's aid.
    I'm guessing Barghest because she's the most knightly AND the Gawain knockoff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    The most likely sounding speculation I've seen so far is that Oberon is Beryl's Servant, and he's trying to separate Guda and Mash.
    I can see it, especially since we have yet to learn what Oberon's Class is. He could be Beryl's Assassin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

リビングデッド Living Dead A Lore Theorist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    While reading about Oberon, I found this about Christoph Martin Wieland's epic poem Oberon:

And it make me thought, what if Oberon is trying to test Guda and Mash (while also trying to get Artoria to fulfil the prophecy) so in that way Titania could be summoned?
    Mash and Guda reuniting after many adversities could allow the summoning of Titania so she and Oberon can reunite as well
    And then what happens is KingProtea is summoned, Half-joking considering KingProtea also has Titania part of her spirit origins... wait... nah

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Experience View Post
    I doubt we'll see any relevant development for the Velber Three outside of Extella.
    Reminder that
    Spoiler:
    Beast VII
    bears a striking resemblance to Velbar 3 in the mural of the three Velbars
    Spoiler:
    Similar pose as Velber 3 and even shares the same aesthetic, there has been little mentioned about the other two Velber in the nasuverse, only that Altera is the middle "sibling" of the velber

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A Lore Theorist View Post
    And then what happens is KingProtea is summoned, Half-joking considering KingProtea also has Titania part of her spirit origins... wait... nah
    Did you mean Tiamat, cause I don't think I recall Titania being stated to be one of Protea's components?
    TFW Thomas Edison is a lion, King Arthur is a girl, and Humanity's mom is Shin Godzilla
    My DeviantArt. Sometimes I actually upload something!The Waifu War never truly ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    Did you mean Tiamat, cause I don't think I recall Titania being stated to be one of Protea's components?
    Her first component is Titania, followed by Airavata, then Tiamat

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Experience View Post
    I doubt we'll see any relevant development for the Velber Three outside of Extella.
    Reminder that
    Spoiler:
    Beast VII
    bears a striking resemblance to Velbar 3(The Younger Sister) in the mural of the three Velbars
    Spoiler:
    Similar pose as Velber 3(The Younger Sister) and even shares the same aesthetic to those connected with Velbar/Umbral Star, there has been little mentioned about the other two Velber in the nasuverse, only that Altera is the middle "sibling" of the velber
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; June 17th, 2021 at 08:18 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Protea is Titania, Airavata, and Tiamat.

Violet is Medusa, Apsara, and Melusine, who also might be relevant to Avalon le Fae.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A Lore Theorist View Post
    Her first component is Titania, followed by Airavata, then Tiamat
    Huh, well that's new. For some reason I can't see why Titania would be one her components, but I guess that's just how it be.
    TFW Thomas Edison is a lion, King Arthur is a girl, and Humanity's mom is Shin Godzilla
    My DeviantArt. Sometimes I actually upload something!The Waifu War never truly ends.

professional oberon simp MaxAkito's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Private
    US Friend Code
    It's Titania is in Titans, not Titania the fairy. Oberon even mentions the name "Titania" may come from "Titan", since Titania didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Protea is Titania, Airavata, and Tiamat.

Violet is Medusa, Apsara, and Melusine, who also might be relevant to Avalon le Fae.
    Why must you torment me Nasu, GIB VIOLET plz!
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    It's Titania is in Titans, not Titania the fairy. Oberon even mentions the name "Titania" may come from "Titan", since Titania didn't exist.
    But basically that means no matter what they are intrinsically connected even if KingProtea's use is more TITAN aspect, Titania is still linked to the Earthen Mothers/Goddesses, even fulfilling a similar role in the fairy kingdom
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; June 17th, 2021 at 08:31 PM.

US Friend Code
    Isn't KP's Titania a different one from the fairy?

Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    Huh, well that's new. For some reason I can't see why Titania would be one her components, but I guess that's just how it be.
    Not surprise you forgot her. She's only mentioned once on Protea's mats profile and then none of her skills or NP have anything to do with/from her. Is like Nasu just pick her to fill a spot because all Sakura Five have three goddesses as components and he needed one more name for Protea