Page 3192 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2192269230923142318231873190319131923193319431973202324232923692 ... LastLast
Results 63,821 to 63,840 of 79530

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Blog Entries
    Grand Saber Heracles helping (you) against true final boss when
    Spoiler:

not in this timeline for sure

I'm just curious who they're going to get as a Grand Rider, and hope it isn't BS or religion based (like, don't make Noah the Grand Rider kind of thing).

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    I'm just curious who they're going to get as a Grand Rider, and hope it isn't BS or religion based (like, don't make Noah the Grand Rider kind of thing).
    ROMA is based in religion, as is KH, and candidates like Solomon. Like good luck trying to separate religion from myths Nasu picks and chooses from for OP characters.

Blog Entries
    George

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I don't think Herk is the literal god of human peaceful activities or the founder of a city that ceeated one of largest and more famous empires in human history.
    ^ pretty much this, thank you

I like Herc as much as the next guy, but let's not get ahead of ourselves

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Meunière as a counter to Beast VII Chaldea.

JP Friend Code
    Beast VII:

- The Olga coming out of the Magellan tree is indeed the alien god, but for some reason it has Olga's body and is Beast VII.

- Holmes used his NP on it and deduced that Chaldea was able to defeat Beast I and Beast II in the past solely due to them being an irregular factor, in other words no matter how inferior they were compare to their enemies they had that chance to overturn fate. But this Beast is different, it targetted Chaldea from the very beginning, and thus Chaldea was part of its plan, unlike Goetia who did not expect us. So we are no longer special. That means even if the Storm Border arrived at the fight scene to save us, we will all be wiped out. Holmes was so shocked he read his NP name wrong as "what is this, my dear?"

- Wodime stepped in and used Sirius Light to activate his meteor strike one last time, pushing the alien god out of the LB along with the tree, assumed to be dead afterwards.

- Later on when we escaped, Holmes deduced that the alien god might be pulling the same trick as Goetia, aka using another person's body as its host. This means we still have no concrete proof about which person Beast VII signal belongs to. It can be Olga's body who the alien god is using that is Beast VII, meaning it used a Beast as a mask, or the alien god himself is Beast VII and Olga is his mask like Solomon's corpse was to Goetia.

Back to Maris-Billy's theories huh

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    I also saw a screenshot of Beryl mentioning the Dragon of Albion, so I can think of either the Clock Tower dragon or Vortigern foreshadowing. Maybe the turning point is Vortigern defeating Artoria instead to call back to GoA
    It gets a bit screwy what with TM's alterations to the timeline of events in Arthurian lore, but based on what we know so far about the Lostbelt (especially given the Divergence Date) it seems that something went wrong during the battle of Badon where Arthur was supposed to repel the invading Saxons and bring about lasting peace. Presumably in the Nasuverse Vortigern was leading them (instead of being long dead as in IRL) and so it seems very likely that in the Lostbelt Vortigern's forces somehow defeat Artoria and company thus becoming the rulers of Britain, complete with Rhongomyniad and as you mentioned his plan in GoA to turn Britain into a Paradise of Darkness or whatever. As for how Vortigern did it, maybe he got his hands on dragon blood earlier than schedule and went giant dragon mode before Artoria was equipped to deal with it. Who knows...

On a somewhat related note, I had a thought about that crack theory surrounding "Caster!Cu = Odin". If the stars align and that conspiracy somehow ends up coming true then methinks LB6 is the likely place for it to happen, since both Hengist and Cerdic are said to be descendants of "Wōden" (the Saxon version of Odin) and because of their association with Vortigern either one - or even both, are likely to turn up in LB6.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    Back to Maris-Billy's theories huh
    Well, let's say that Mash and Guda disagree a bit with Holmes' theory there. I think the answer is going to be a mix of both.

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    On a somewhat related note, I had a thought about that crack theory surrounding "Caster!Cu = Odin". If the stars align and that conspiracy somehow ends up coming true then methinks LB6 is the likely place for it to happen, since both Hengist and Cerdic are said to be descendants of "Wōden" (the Saxon version of Odin) and because of their association with Vortigern either one - or even both, are likely to turn up in LB6.
    I dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    Well, let's say that Mash and Guda disagree a bit with Holmes' theory there. I think the answer is going to be a mix of both.
    That'd probably be for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Beast VII:

- The Olga coming out of the Magellan tree is indeed the alien god, but for some reason it has Olga's body and is Beast VII.

- Holmes used his NP on it and deduced that Chaldea was able to defeat Beast I and Beast II in the past solely due to them being an irregular factor, in other words no matter how inferior they were compare to their enemies they had that chance to overturn fate. But this Beast is different, it targetted Chaldea from the very beginning, and thus Chaldea was part of its plan, unlike Goetia who did not expect us. So we are no longer special. That means even if the Storm Border arrived at the fight scene to save us, we will all be wiped out. Holmes was so shocked he read his NP name wrong as "what is this, my dear?"

- Wodime stepped in and used Sirius Light to activate his meteor strike one last time, pushing the alien god out of the LB along with the tree, assumed to be dead afterwards.

- Later on when we escaped, Holmes deduced that the alien god might be pulling the same trick as Goetia, aka using another person's body as its host. This means we still have no concrete proof about which person Beast VII signal belongs to. It can be Olga's body who the alien god is using that is Beast VII, meaning it used a Beast as a mask, or the alien god himself is Beast VII and Olga is his mask like Solomon's corpse was to Goetia.
    2 questions.

A- I read that Zeus inherited the Authorities from Chronos and someone else as well. Who was that second god and do we know what those Authorities do?

B- did Wodime try to fuck up the tree summoning to his benefit by using it to try and summon Atlas? Why did he do it? To rebel against the alien?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Speaking about Beryl, should we perhaps be taking everything he said about his Lostbelt with a grain of salt now?
    Definitely with a grain of salt

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I don't think Herk is the literal god of human peaceful activities or the founder of a city that ceeated one of largest and more famous empires in human history.
    The extremely selective wank is the main problem here I'd say. Heracles in his own right should easily be a Grand in most classes given his IRL legend (and the status as Divine protector of Mankind), but his kit is limited to only his labours in Fate, which given the powerlevel inflation over the years is terribly bland.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    2 questions.

A- I read that Zeus inherited the Authorities from Chronos and someone else as well. Who was that second god and do we know what those Authorities do?

B- did Wodime try to fuck up the tree summoning to his benefit by using it to try and summon Atlas? Why did he do it? To rebel against the alien?
    Zeus has Gaia's Authority of the Earth rank A++ and can use a skill called Genesis to restore his 2 parts Zeus-Chronos and Zeus-Gaia. He also has switches that buff his output such as Titanomachia, Gigantomachia and Keraunos.

JP Friend Code
    "It's a circle that one cannot reach. Slash of Zero that can reach anywhere without failure. Vacancy. That what does not exist. How can you prove such a thing? To the existence of that which does not exist, to the gap of the universe, that is, to the emptiness beyond time and space, how she got there.

Impossible. It cannot be put it into words. So now, let's just tell the results.

That blade, surely cut the sky. The god of Chaos disappears into spacetime without a word. That is, by all means...Rending god with one blow."

Nemo: The space-time fault, the gap of the universe closed. Chaos returns to its original state of “nothingness” and remains silent forever.

TFW not even the writer knew how she did it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Zeus has Gaia's Authority of the Earth rank A++ and can use a skill called Genesis to restore his 2 parts Zeus-Chronos and Zeus-Gaia. He also has switches that buff his output such as Titanomachia, Gigantomachia and Keraunos.
    Jesus Christ that seems crazy OP.

Surprised that we even managed to scratch that bastard

US Friend Code
    God I am so hyped for Vortigern dont screw me on this Nasu.

Grand Rider Saint Nicholas who has an Innocent Monster-like skill only instead of monster aspects it makes him like Santa Claus.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    Jesus Christ that seems crazy OP.

Surprised that we even managed to scratch that bastard
    Golden Huge Bear punches him, trying to stop him from wiping out everything. But his shockwave smashed the mecha, so Kintoki activate the great summoning system to summon mecha Ares/Mar into his own mecha, and this one (we control him in battle like we did with Adam in LB1) mess up Zeus' defense system for us. Roma cancelled all of his switches so he doesn't do super damage. And then once he got weakened enough, we used the final CS to fire the Black Barrel, finishing him.

Seems a bit too easy, all things considered
    Last edited by fire_mountain_30; April 10th, 2020 at 11:56 AM.