Page 3320 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2320282032203270331033153318331933203321332233253330337034203820 ... LastLast
Results 66,381 to 66,400 of 79530

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    About that i were just glad to hear from you as it is to be honest with Virus epidemy and all somewhat not a matter of Course , with all the News in the last days and i reminded that you were in a hospital that was the reason.
    Thank you. I am doing quite well nowadays however and have just few more checkups before I'm in the all clear. It's nice not to have worry about my health apart from Corona-Chan so it's not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    you are Right in that they are nooficcial servants from their ,and i think with that on Islands the Age of Gods respectively also Mysteries in General they are last longer as an Island is an "world for itself" alone even in the biology so would the magical respective not much different . About Australia well ist the least populated Continent so may be the (magical) nature still be Pretty undisturbed aswell are in Australia still case where some cryptits are spoted ,respectively am i still curious as after the nasuverse logic would Northamerica be stil partially in the Age of FAeries as i would like to know more About it in general ?
    I'd imagine North America's AOG lasted long due to Native Americans and such but I'm unsure if America is still within in as a whole in modern times. Someone else who doesn't live on literally the other side of the world and only hears and knows about American culture very rarely would probably be better to ask than me.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Iceland is like the strongest retainer of Norse texts and culture into the present day, isn't it? That fits islands holding the AoG longer pretty well.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ...ion_of_Iceland

aog literally banned

Either way, Norse mythology self-terminates, so being a island probably doesn't matter.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    I guess powerlevel wise in the context of TM, the Norse pantheon comes off relatively weaker.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    Do we even know what Australia and the other islands you mention were like in the Nasuverse past though? We have not seen a single Servant from any of those places yet I don't think.
    There's Eingana for Australia but I wouldn't count on Fate/Requiem to go deep into Australia lore.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Britain is also speshul because Avalon = Soul of the Planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    Do we even know what Australia and the other islands you mention were like in the Nasuverse past though? We have not seen a single Servant from any of those places yet I don't think. They could very well have extended their own AOG domain beyond normal. It's also often joked that Australia is still in the AOG because of the hostile wildlife there so who knows?
    Didn't XY got even more modified just so they could conquer Australia in LB3? they required the help of a fucking Mecha cyborg centaur with 6, I think that speaks enough about how much of a hellhole continent Australia really is.

Honestly australian aboriginal myths is kinda a issue with how it works, in that one part of it is that from the perspective of aboriginal mythology the myths are still ongoing to this day, they never end.

Plus the fact theres like 500 tribes and how obscure a lot of aboriginal myth is, even as a Aussie its a pain to find a lot on there myths so i imagine its pretty much nigh impossible for japanese authors

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So are we gonna talk about how Castoria apparently doesn't count as a human?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    She doesn't? I noticed she didn't have the dragon trait but not human either?

Blog Entries
    APPARENTLY she has an advantage against Koyanskaya. Thus potentially not human.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    proof, if someone was skeptical like me

if she was like any other caster, she would receive normal dmg
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    APPARENTLY she has an advantage against Koyanskaya. Thus potentially not human.
    Weird, I thought the resist and damage up only applied to the Tamamo peeps. Which fits since yeah.

So she doesn't have a Dragon trait anymore but has this?

Blog Entries
    Resist and damage up applies to any non-human Servant.

Full list: Suzuka, Benienma, Euryale, Chiron, Brynhildr, Enkidu, Nezha, Valkyrie, Caenis, Grand Roma, Medusa, Red Hare, Nursery Rhyme, Tamamo, Skadi, Stheno, Paisen, Shuten, Asterios, Ibaraki, Kijyo, Space Ishtar, Lobo, Summer BB, the Sakura Five, Mecha Liz, and Voyager

Blog Entries
    I've seen people float the theory that click for wild guessshe's actually LB Morgan, based on this line:
    Spoiler:
    I am the one fated to be the protector of Britain. The form which that girl dreamt of but could not reach. The nameless king without a throne, who calls out to the twilight sky.

But I don't know. Seems like kind of a wild idea when we already have not one but two designs for that character.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

US Friend Code
    Might also be worth noting that her full name in the game is only Artoria and not Artoria Pendragon like every other version.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Weird seeing Roma on that list

Guess I was mistaken.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    Weird seeing Roma on that list

Guess I was mistaken.
    He's a full-fledged God in that form I guess

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Not sure whether to ask this here or in Question thread, but has Muramasa's sword that was forged with Hephaestus' help ever been elaborated further? Was it used by Musashi to cut Chaos?

since Calamity Jane is supposed to be immortal, i am curious. which methods have been used to attempt to kill her so far?

decapitation? dropping a planet on her? erasing her from existence?