Page 3421 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2421292133213371341134163419342034213422342334263431347135213921 ... LastLast
Results 68,401 to 68,420 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Still, it seems way too convenient. I am still inclined to agree that it was all a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    It can be spin that he was doing that to prevent the advent of the Alien God?

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Still, it seems way too convenient. I am still inclined to agree that it was all a coincidence.
    I don't think it's a coincidence, but I don't even think it's intentional. I think Lev messed up.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

alien god thing probably would've happened without deepfried olga, but maybe in a different manner

Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    How much can we trust in the From Lostbelt manga? Every chapter goes out of their way to remember us that this is subject to author interpretation and isn't canon material.
    I mean, yeah, when the artist literally says every time "this isn't canon", then it shouldn't be taken into consideration, because you know, it's not canon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    I mean, remember what daybit's words were in LB4? Probably that's the way they wanna do things against the alien god. If this alien god is truly alien (lol), gonna have absolute power against people Who doesn't know how It works, so "humanize" it via Olga would be the Best way to handle the whole situation. Of course, if this true, would be marisbully plan all along, and i doubt the event with chaldeas was unintentional.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lolque View Post
    I mean, remember what daybit's words were in LB4? Probably that's the way they wanna do things against the alien god. If this alien god is truly alien (lol), gonna have absolute power against people Who doesn't know how It works, so "humanize" it via Olga would be the Best way to handle the whole situation. Of course, if this true, would be marisbully plan all along, and i doubt the event with chaldeas was unintentional.
    So Marisbilly groomed Olga to be a wreck to make it possible to kill the alien god? Sounds cool, and definitely what a mage will do even if he is on the side of defending humanity.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    So Marisbilly groomed Olga to be a wreck to make it possible to kill the alien god? Sounds cool, and definitely what a mage will do even if he is on the side of defending humanity.
    That'd have to be some Sousuke Aizen levels of bullshit planning. Like he raised his daughter from birth with crippling anixiety and low self-esteem in order for her to one day fail to replace him after his death, to then be thrown into a miniature representation of an incinerated earth just to be used as the vessel for an Alien Deity in order to give it an Achilles' Heel to exploit? I mean, even assuming the specifics didn't have to pan out this way, that still means he groomed his daughter to be a nervous wreck with the intention of having Beast VII inhabit her body, which how do you even plan for that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Anyone can make a Beast VII with 3000 years worth of Astromancy research, a shitton of cash, and enough influence to intersect projects with partners from Evocation, Lore, and Atlas.

Also, while we don't know if she her mental damage was manufactured intentionally, Case Files + its mats make it pretty clear that Olga herself was manufactured for that purpose.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    In CF it was revealed that by not having his wish granted made Marisbury abandoned his plan for Chaldea, and also Olga by extension. There are also theories that Olga isn't his daughter, or even human. If all this is for his plan involving Alien God, then it could be true.

So he calculated Olga's physical body being blown to bits, her soul trapped in Fuyuki(?) Singularity, all the way to her being thrown by Goetia's offshoot into Chaldeas? That's quite a stretch. Unless, he had planned to put Olga there himself.

Yeah, An amazing plan, isn't? At least nothing the modern solomon can't pull off, because, design aside (or not, because, well, that is a direct message) that is what basically is.

Also, I don't think Olga being thrown at chaldeas is a Happy coincidence. Probably there is more going on about lev/roman-goetia than we know at the moment.
    Last edited by lolque; June 10th, 2021 at 09:00 AM.

I suppose LB6 is near. Gotta give a watch to the Lostbelt OP2 to built a bit of hype and remember why I even here.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    I suppose LB6 is near. Gotta give a watch to the Lostbelt OP2 to built a bit of hype and remember why I even here.
    Just wait for koyanskaya feeding on albion and become a proper beast (or, at least, a enough powerful one) and fou need to transform into beast IV to stop her while beryl laughing at the top of the flames of vitch.

But hopes aside, what are the odds at this lostbelt not being a lostbelt at all, or maybe an artificial one? If this avalon is the real one, with actual Morgan etc? I mean, the implications of something there that even endangers the alien god, plus the nature of the sustain (not the fantasy Tree anymore) maybe hinted something about that line.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If Ophelia's suspicions are correct, every Lostbelt is an artificial one.

Yeah, according to her lostbelts are literally fanfic. I'm sure LB6 is still sustained without its tree because rhongo is there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    ai lives matter
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ai lives matter
    Megaman Battle Network taught me that this is true

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    If Ophelia's suspicions are correct, every Lostbelt is an artificial one.
    Well, I mean by the premise there's no such thing as a natural lostbelt is there? They're all pruned world lines aren't they? It's just a matter of what's holding them in place. I mean we know about pillars like Rhon and Ruyi, the fantasy trees are just a different kinda pin holding the weird ass texture in place.
    Galleries for Stuff

Ophelia's theory is rather about the time between when a Lostbelt timeline got pruned and the modern present day when the events take place, that amount of time in between being a fabrication. The trees may not only be pinning the Lostbelt in place, but fabricating it and it's history since they got pruned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Ophelia's theory is rather about the time between when a Lostbelt timeline got pruned and the modern present day when the events take place, that amount of time in between being a fabrication. The trees may not only be pinning the Lostbelt in place, but fabricating it and it's history since they got pruned
    Ah, yes, right enough, that makes sense. Basically in attempting to turn a pruned branch into the foundation of a new timeline, a lot of missing material needs to be added to it, sometimes thousands of intervening years that didn't happen in reality. I wonder what the solution there'll be?
    Galleries for Stuff