Page 3422 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2422292233223372341234173420342134223423342434273432347235223922 ... LastLast
Results 68,421 to 68,440 of 79530

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    This is funny, just while ago there was this talk about Chaldea crew, and the very first chapter of LB6 is reminding us about them.

but each of them have a role
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    big daddy and big mommy fae stuff
    Oberon: Exactly, now let’s discuss the fae. This not only applies to Fairyland Britain but also Pan-Human history, so there's no drawback to listening. In Pan-Human history there are various types of fae. Those who have fallen from the rank of a god. An accumulation of human and animal grudges plus dregs of their souls. Thoughts with no other place to go, reborn as an empty human rumor. These are fae that are born from human society and strictly speaking, not genuine. Genuine fae come from within the planet, unrelated to human society. They develop from the inlet sea of the planet. These fae which come from within the inlet sea of the planet are known in the magecraft world as "Great Fathers" or "Great Mothers." You can think of them as bunrei of the planet's soul or something like that. They're about the same scope as an anthropized nature divinity, but unlike those gods, they are not clothed in human rules. Great Fathers and Mothers are pure transcendent existences. Fae of these ranks who appear on the surface to solve a problem or on a mission from the planet are known in this Lostbelt as
    arei
    Sub-Bells
    . The fae who lent King Arthur the holy sword in Pan-Human history is one of these "Great Mothers" and Pan-Human Morgan has probably inherited her authority. Well, Morgan's father is Britain’s old king Uther so she's a hybrid of fae, humans, and kings. On the other hand, King Arthur is a hybrid of dragons, humans, and kings. The two seem similar but are fundamentally different.

Artoria: Hm? What's that difference?

Oberon: The final safeguard siding with humans or mystery. King Arthur chose the Britain where people live whereas Morgan chose the Britain where mystery lives. Well, your Pan-Human history shows which was correct in hindsight. Had the island remained a place where mystery ruled, Britian who would have left human history
    Sorry, let me get back to the conversation at hand. Sub-bells are Great Mother class fae who have "their own will," their own truths. The essence of these fae carry properties that reshape the World. This is known as a fairy's territory, the great mystery powerful fae possess. Furthermore, just by being present, Sub-Bells increase the number of terminals, also known as offspring. Children of the forest or children of the stone are known to be these offspring. These are the majority of fae in fairyland. Compared to Sub-Bell their power only consists of the tip of a nail, but offspring are offspring. Some strongly inherit the blood of the Sub-Bells. Gloucester's
    Muryan
    Wing Span
    is one of the few. Therefore Gloucester is clothed in a bothersome fairy territory. Muryan's mentality and viciousness give form to a "denial of strength" rule.

Da Vinci: Denial of strength, perhaps a type of reversal?

Oberon: Once upon a time, but it's a little different now. Currently, you can't bring "trained strength" into Gloucester. Anyone, even Morgan returns to their natural strength when she enters Gloucester.

1. In other words, a city where everyone becomes lv 1?
    2. At first glance, it's egalitarian but...

Oberon: Yes, those eager to make rules, make loopholes in those rules. Perhaps, Muryan alone is not bound by this rule. That's why in Gloucester, no one can go against Muryan. Remember that well.

Da Vinci: Hm, the name Sub-Bell is unique to this Lostbelt, right? It seems like a term close to Elemental or True Ancestor. So then, are there any other fae who have inherited the power of Sub-Bells? For example, a clan chief. The fairy territory in the aurora?

Artoria: No. Fae with that power fall outside the clan system. Being pursued by clan members, self-destructing because they're unable to withstand their own rules.....

Oberon: Yes. Of the six chieftains only Muryan and Knocknarea can force their fairy territory onto others. Most of the other "territory owners" have self-destructed and became wraiths wandering Britain. They’re called
    Night Call
    Fae Death Lords
    . Depending on one's opinion, they're scarier than a fae knight.
    Last edited by You; June 11th, 2021 at 08:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    so is it canonically accurate to call Morgan 'mummy'
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

夜属 Nightkin
    Spoiler:
    apparently morgan's bond ce implies she is artoria disguised

that's a new level of siscon

Blog Entries
    Really hoping that isn't true.

I took it the other way, that
    Spoiler:
    castoria is just morgan lily

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    perhaps both are true: perhaps Morgan and Artoria swapped places, and that's why Castoria has to use magic to fight

- - - Updated - - -

So I heard that Kazuradrop is Beryl's Servant, can anyone confirm

- - - Updated - - -

He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    big daddy and big mommy fae stuff
    Oberon: Exactly, now let’s discuss the fae. This not only applies to Fairyland Britain but also Pan-Human history, so there's no drawback to listening. In Pan-Human history there are various types of fae. Those who have fallen from the rank of a god. An accumulation of human and animal grudges plus dregs of their souls. Thoughts with no other place to go, reborn as an empty human rumor. These are fae that are born from human society and strictly speaking, not genuine. Genuine fae come from within the planet, unrelated to human society. They develop from the inlet sea of the planet. These fae which come from within the inlet sea of the planet are known in the magecraft world as "Great Fathers" or "Great Mothers." You can think of them as bunrei of the planet's soul or something like that. They're about the same scope as an anthropized nature divinity, but unlike those gods, they are not clothed in human rules. Great Fathers and Mothers are pure transcendent existences. Fae of these ranks who appear on the surface to solve a problem or on a mission from the planet are known in this Lostbelt as
    arei
    Sub-Bells
    . The fae who lent King Arthur the holy sword in Pan-Human history is one of these "Great Mothers" and Pan-Human Morgan has probably inherited her authority. Well, Morgan's father is Britain’s old king Uther so she's a hybrid of fae, humans, and kings. On the other hand, King Arthur is a hybrid of dragons, humans, and kings. The two seem similar but are fundamentally different.

Artoria: Hm? What's that difference?

Oberon: The final safeguard siding with humans or mystery. King Arthur chose the Britain where people live whereas Morgan chose the Britain where mystery lives. Well, your Pan-Human history shows which was correct in hindsight. Had the island remained a place where mystery ruled, Britian who would have left human history
    Sorry, let me get back to the conversation at hand. Sub-bells are Great Mother class fae who have "their own will," their own truths. The essence of these fae carry properties that reshape the World. This is known as a fairy's territory, the great mystery powerful fae possess. Furthermore, just by being present, Sub-Bells increase the number of terminals, also known as offspring. Children of the forest or children of the stone are known to be these offspring. These are the majority of fae in fairyland. Compared to Sub-Bell their power only consists of the tip of a nail, but offspring are offspring. Some strongly inherit the blood of the Sub-Bells. Gloucester's
    Muryan
    Wing Span
    is one of the few. Therefore Gloucester is clothed in a bothersome fairy territory. Muryan's mentality and viciousness give form to a "denial of strength" rule.

Da Vinci: Denial of strength, perhaps a type of reversal?

Oberon: Once upon a time, but it's a little different now. Currently, you can't bring "trained strength" into Gloucester. Anyone, even Morgan returns to their natural strength when she enters Gloucester.

1. In other words, a city where everyone becomes lv 1?
    2. At first glance, it's egalitarian but...

Oberon: Yes, those eager to make rules, make loopholes in those rules. Perhaps, Muryan alone is not bound by this rule. That's why in Gloucester, no one can go against Muryan. Remember that well.

Da Vinci: Hm, the name Sub-Bell is unique to this Lostbelt, right? It seems like a term close to Elemental or True Ancestor. So then, are there any other fae who have inherited the power of Sub-Bells? For example, a clan chief. The fairy territory in the aurora?

Artoria: No. Fae with that power fall outside the clan system. Being pursued by clan members, self-destructing because they're unable to withstand their own rules.....

Oberon: Yes. Of the six chieftains only Muryan and Knocknarea can force their fairy territory onto others. Most of the other "territory owners" have self-destructed and became wraiths wandering Britain. They’re called
    Night Call
    Fae Death Lords
    . Depending on one's opinion, they're scarier than a fae knight.
    Spoiler:

Never doubt the gospel.

夜属 Nightkin
    there is indeed a new sprite for a fairy with drop's face but we don't know if it's really her

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Shlugo's Avatar
    So Faries are separated between small faries born from human thoughts and assorted stuff, and Sub-bells which are basically avatars of the Planet and are like Gods, if Gods didn't care about human rules?

Blog Entries
    Apparently, Fairy Tristan is the girl Beryl was scared of

夜属 Nightkin
    cacu has new lines that seem to confirm he is odin

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    This Morgan sounds like Caster Artoria Alter

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    That'd have to be some Sousuke Aizen levels of bullshit planning. Like he raised his daughter from birth with crippling anixiety and low self-esteem in order for her to one day fail to replace him after his death, to then be thrown into a miniature representation of an incinerated earth just to be used as the vessel for an Alien Deity in order to give it an Achilles' Heel to exploit? I mean, even assuming the specifics didn't have to pan out this way, that still means he groomed his daughter to be a nervous wreck with the intention of having Beast VII inhabit her body, which how do you even plan for that?
    Astrology.

Hmm. The CE refers to a She wishing for a specific story of Britain. Perhaps Caster Artoria is where she took Morgan's Staff?

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    This Morgan sounds like Caster Artoria Alter
    Maybe it's the opposite? Caster Artoria was Morgan Alter all along?
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    Maybe it's the opposite? Caster Artoria was Morgan Alter all along?
    Both theories might work.

Blog Entries
    >World map saying divergence point is 2017

omg its brexit