Page 3191 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2191269130913141318131863189319031913192319331963201324132913691 ... LastLast
Results 63,801 to 63,820 of 79530

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Taste the Rainbow
    Was that solomon's ring on U-olga's right pinky?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    So did Beryl say why he targetted a Rhon strike on Kirsch? Also did Kirsch die?
    He is running away from faes, and just announcing his presence is enough to invoke a direct attack on him. Kirsch uses his craft to protect MC and Mashu, and Beryl is able to finish the job. Prior to this, Kirsch dealt with Beryl's backstab with ease.

And yes, Kirsch dies with the pang of regret that he wasn't able to take part in the journey in season 1 with everyone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    Was that solomon's ring on U-olga's right pinky?
    I thought that the fake rings were silver and the real ones were gold, so why does she have a fake ring?

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Also, I want to see the thing in LB6 that could potentially threaten the Alien God.
    Was thinking, if the Alien God is trying to find a more suitable vessel than UOlga, maybe its plan all along was to take over the body of the last remaining LB King?
    Maybe then whatever/whoever the LB6 King is, they are trouble

I also saw a screenshot of Beryl mentioning the Dragon of Albion, so I can think of either the Clock Tower dragon or Vortigern foreshadowing. Maybe the turning point is Vortigern defeating Artoria instead to call back to GoA

Quote Originally Posted by Kelp24 View Post
    Might be setting up stuff for Solomon's and Grand Zerker's summonings.

If Solomon was a Grand at the time anyway.
    He wasn't. The only one who called him(self) Grand Caster was Goetia, when he was still pretending to be Solomon, and wanted an intimidating reason for why he was able to "self-summon".

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    - To be able to defeat Sefar, Zeus fused with the rest of the Olympians to become the greatest and strongest fusion god and managed to defeat Sefar.
    Why was this possible in this LB but not in Extella (and I assume probably not panhuman history either)?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorSmexy View Post
    The AI theory has no basis that I can see at all. When she starting to materialize Mash mentions that they are picking up a reading "Beast Class, Beast VII". So that's the source for her being Beast VII (She never says it. Only Mash says it)

U-Olga appears acting as a God (Kieri and herself both call her the Alien God, so that's confirmed), asks why PCs aren't afraid of her cause she is a God and far above them, blah blah. They call her Director Olga-Marie. She looks confused and is like "Who?" and basically dismisses as them just being scared, confused, and in awe of her power. She belittles how long its taken everyone to take over "one tiny tiny tiny planet"
    Doesn't being an "Alien God" directly contradict the basis of a Beasts? Especially an Alien God with no regard for humans at all?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorSmexy View Post
    There is like a spark of blue
    By chance, is it the same shade of blue as the previous "Alien God" we've been seeing since the Moonlit OVA?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Okay, so the current lineup of the remaining Beasts is this based on theories present thus far, right?

V = Vitch (Working on it at any rate)
    VI = Revelations and/or Manaka
    VII = Possessed Olga
    I strongly suspect neither Vitch nor Olga are actually Beasts. They might have power comparable, and have a make-up similar to Beasts, but I don't think they're Beasts. Neither loves humanity in the slightest.

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    I strongly suspect neither Vitch nor Olga are actually Beasts. They might have power comparable, and have a make-up similar to Beasts, but I don't think they're Beasts. Neither loves humanity in the slightest.
    Vitch had an incomplete beast designation in her battle. She's not one yet, but she's definitely progressing there.

JP Friend Code
    Grand Roma's condition:

- He is the "god of humanity" that Tesla spoke of in his interlude. Romulus-Quirinus is the symbol of that.

- He was born as a demigod, but is no god. Root is the earth, but demonstrate power of a god. He is, in a sense, the retelling of Gilgamesh. That's right, he is Neo-Gilgamesh.

- He was summon using the great summoning system that was also utilized to summon Mecha Ares/Mars through Kintoki's mecha Golden Huge Bear as the basis. In Grand Roma's case, Caligula was used.

- He cancelled all of Zeus anti-planet, anti-spacetime, anti-concept buffs and boosts ally's power output. In Mashu's case hers jumped to 300%.

- After fighting Zeus, he exhausted his entire saint graph by pouring all of his divine authorities into the Storm Border to help it reach Chaos close enough for Musashi to do her NP and vanished afterwards.

- Due to the special conditions of the Lostbelts, the 2 Grands (him and Orion) chose to prioritize different things. They chose to not focus on destroying their targets (the Beasts) but protect the world.

I meant even in the end, not just now. Everything they've been hammering into us since Babylonia is that Beasts love humanity, but take it too far. As far as we've been shown of these two, they don't give the slightest damn about humanity.

JP Friend Code
    I guess there is either a twist or something more to reveal about these two, in regard of her love for humanity and what they exactly are.
    Despite everything, I don't think Nasu just went batshit and fucked up the Beasts concept he himself already planned since the start of FGO.

Also

He was summon using the great summoning system that was also utilized to summon Mecha Ares/Mars through Kintoki's mecha Golden Huge Bear as the basis
    Do we know how that works exactly? I assume it's different from the normal system (since Chaldea freely summoning Grands is kinda stupid otherwise), but what made it possible? Also, was Quirinus specifically summoned as a Grand, or were they just trying to summon/channel some sort of extremely powerful help and (maybe with a touch of CF influence) a Grand manifested due to all the shit going on?

Blog Entries
    I meant even in the end, not just now. Everything they've been hammering into us since Babylonia is that Beasts love humanity, but take it too far. As far as we've been shown of these two, they don't give the slightest damn about humanity.
    Fox's love is the type where sadist love their object of affection. Or how people love their pet, just her idea of love is making them suffer.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It’s been established since LB2 that Koyanskaya loves human, but as pets. Though even with that being the case, she’s certainly not the best pet owner.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I mean the whole 'love human' thing is prone to loopholes and has been since we learned that the only human Kiara loves is herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by Lelo View Post
    Do we know how that works exactly? I assume it's different from the normal system (since Chaldea freely summoning Grands is kinda stupid otherwise), but what made it possible?
    Sounds like it's the same "channel power through someone/something else via a catalyst" that Nero used in Extella to become Saber Venus.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Grand Roma's condition:

- He is the "god of humanity" that Tesla spoke of in his interlude. Romulus-Quirinus is the symbol of that.

- He was born as a demigod, but is no god. Root is the earth, but demonstrate power of a god. He is, in a sense, the retelling of Gilgamesh. That's right, he is Neo-Gilgamesh.

- He was summon using the great summoning system that was also utilized to summon Mecha Ares/Mars through Kintoki's mecha Golden Huge Bear as the basis. In Grand Roma's case, Caligula was used.

- He cancelled all of Zeus anti-planet, anti-spacetime, anti-concept buffs and boosts ally's power output. In Mashu's case hers jumped to 300%.

- After fighting Zeus, he exhausted his entire saint graph by pouring all of his divine authorities into the Storm Border to help it reach Chaos close enough for Musashi to do her NP and vanished afterwards.

- Due to the special conditions of the Lostbelts, the 2 Grands (him and Orion) chose to prioritize different things. They chose to not focus on destroying their targets (the Beasts) but protect the world.
    oh look more stuff Herk could get

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think the idea of summoning a Roman to deal with Greeks is a Concept thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    Greeks dealt with Greeks all the time though

also son beats dad is pretty big in Classical Mythology if that counts as a concept.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I think the idea of summoning a Roman to deal with Greeks is a Concept thing
    We fight Zeus (Jupiter) with Ares (Mars) and Romulus Quirinus
    They form an ancient triad of deities in ancient roman religion acording to some theories (that later was replace by the Capitoline Triad)
    So if the writers did that on purpose is pretty neat (even when I would still have like to see Juno and Minerva)

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries

- - - Updated - - -

Greeks dealt with Greeks all the time though

also son beats dad is pretty big in Classical Mythology if that counts as a concept.
    Kronos story for example, beat his dad and then beaten by his sons
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    oh look more stuff Herk could get
    I don't think Herk is the literal god of human peaceful activities or the founder of a city that ceeated one of largest and more famous empires in human history.

It is pretty cool that they do what Greeks do best. Kill (Grand)Dad. Still a dad and son team up is pretty rare.