Page 3509 of 3530 FirstFirst ... 2509300934093459349935043507350835093510351135143519 ... LastLast
Results 70,161 to 70,180 of 70585

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

  1. #70161
    不明 fumei's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermitfold View Post
    I'm reminded of the fight between Touko and Aoko in Mahoyo and what Touko said about the issues of sending energy back or forward in time. I wonder if that is what Morgan is aiming for?
    Funny that you mention that, actually.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beryl, Ch 14.5
    まさか『厄災』を大昔にスッ飛ばして、 負債を“過去”に押しつけていたとはなぁ!
    And nobody would have thought she would dispatch the Calamity to so long ago, and push her debt into the "past"!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

  2. #70162
    professional oberon simp MaxAkito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    193
    JP Friend Code
    Private
    US Friend Code
    780978668
    because she has a pseudo-QTL she can send calamities back and theyll just get "pruned". The past doesn't change anymore because there's no tree to facilitate that past I think.

  3. #70163
    The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    36,129
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    16
    How did Gareth make Woody beatable? Did she break armor given to him by Morgan or something?
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  4. #70164
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,837
    JP Friend Code
    084,122,505
    Pretty sure it was Percy that made Woodwose vulnerable, Gareth just blocked the Bad End we were about to get

  5. #70165
    whydunit Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,509
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    ha Percival named his horse Kundry. I wonder if that's true for PHH too.

  6. #70166
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Menwearpink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,548
    As far as adapting Lostbelts as an anime.

    I think you can adapt LB5 into a 20 or 24 episode thing tbh.

    The actual relevant content isn't as much as you'd think in my opinion. There's always filler and expansion potential that they would add, but whether that's a thing they should add and something that'd make it a better adaption or not is another matter.

    Adapting fgo stuff is hard because there's a bit of a lack of meat on the bones if you catch my drift. The skeleton is there, the blueprints are there, but it's missing some stuff because of its format.

  7. #70167
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    7,431
    I personally think every LB can be adapted, either as an anime series or a movie series depending on length and budget. I think FGO as a mobage simultaneously has too much content for a screen format and too little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

  8. #70168
    死徒 Dead Apostle Gold Experience's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    995
    JP Friend Code
    581960877
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    How did Gareth make Woody beatable? Did she break armor given to him by Morgan or something?

    Iron spear, I suppose? Distracted him long enough for Percival to land a hit

  9. #70169
    professional oberon simp MaxAkito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    193
    JP Friend Code
    Private
    US Friend Code
    780978668
    https://github.com/atlasacademy/fgo-game-data/
    If you know how to use github AA made the game-data repo public. You can find uncleaned scripts here if you know how to navigate it.
    ScriptActionEncrypt -> 01 for part 1/02 for eor/03 for part 3/91 is ludes iirc/94 is events usually. You can also change to NA scripts viya changing which branch you're on. I'll still update my folder (I'm behind on that woops), but if you know how to use github they're public now.
    Of course you can also view the scripts by clicking view script on node pages in the war section of the AA DB as well. Example; https://apps.atlasacademy.io/db/JP/script/0300080010

  10. #70170
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six R.Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dust City
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,250
    Blog Entries
    28
    Hmmm, I hope we get to kill off both Spriggan and Aurora in part 3.


  11. #70171
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,850
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    Hmmm, I hope we get to kill off both Spriggan and Aurora in part 3.
    The way Nasu writes it, it is hard to pity the fairies. Feels like he is leading the players to agree that just letting die from their own nature is the best choice of action.

    Maybe Mashu will play a part in the counterattack since she was there when Uther and the Knights were killed and can point out that Aurora is lying out of her teeth?

  12. #70172
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Concordia Kingdom
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,104
    US Friend Code
    559,186,926/Charle
    I doubt Percival will stand still after hearing how Aurora used Melusine in her scheme, considering how close the two. Maybe he'll be forced to fight Melusine by confronting Aurora. Melusine should join up afterward as Quetz equivalent to face Cernunnos.
    My current support slots


    Shorthand for stacking Buffs




  13. #70173
    professional oberon simp MaxAkito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    193
    JP Friend Code
    Private
    US Friend Code
    780978668
    All forced choices explained

    To begin with here's the nine forced dialogue choices in LB6.2, out of these nine there are seven that are saved to the server (in theory).
    To elaborate further this is slightly from a datamining perspective, so I apologize Fumei and whoever else doesn't like these kind of things.
    Seven of the nine forced choices have this tag "saveMaterial" then are preceded by a number value, in theory this is the game saving this choice to the server- to be used later.
    Here's the image that most people are using of the respective "forced choices" I marked them, these aren't necessarily in story order I'm just using whay most people have spread.
    Do note that one and five DO NOT seemingly save with the "saveMaterial" tag, but they're still forced for different reasons. Your attention should mostly be drawn to the seven marked with red numbers.
    Spoiler:


    Starting with the first one.
    This dialogue selection takes place in the titular "garden of dejection/lost will" that we're sucked into. The choices are "ひとなみに、好きだと思うよ。" or "ちょっとだけ、不安かも。", but it doesn't really matter because the reason this choice is locked is because Guda says it in dialogue after you select it, which is the only reason this one is forced.

    Now for the second one, this takes place in Londinium and you're given the options "それはどういう?" and "(もしかして、アルトリアとオベロンの眼って)"
    The context of the scene is that Artoria is basking in the festival and having fun, then Oberon states that Artoria is experiencing hearts without lies. (Remember fairy eyes can see hearts/true colors).
    He then states that she's finally for the first time- able to really feel like the child of prophecy. Oberon finally leads up with this confusing line, which I'm going to steal the translation from Fumei and Gaius;
    "As if using one's hands to wipe eyes clouded by seeing far too much."
    The two options we have to respond to this are;
    "What does that mean?" which has Oberon say "It's just a feeling, I'm a fairy king so I'm allowed to speak poetically sometimes aren't I?"
    "...(Could it be that Artoria's and Oberon's eyes are...?)" which continues the story with no follow up

    The third one is when Percival explains how he came to lead the Round Table Army. Oberon basically edged him into running it/making it a realization by saying "You won't achieve anything doing that, Percival. Your painstakingy-cultivated white light will go rusty.", Oberon became their manager and the whole army suddenly expanded.
    The options here do not effect any dialogue and are:
    "I see. Oberon is a real smooth talker, huh!"
    "... (It happened that early...?)"


    Numero four is after Oberon recounts his summoning. He then calls himself the king of the weak and that he's working hard to overthrow Morgan, we then have the following two options which both lead to the same dialogue.
    So that's why...
    That's right, we never got to hear about when you were summoned, Oberon.


    Five is not a saveMaterial but it isn't a normal either. Story wise Artoria wanted to see Oberon fight again and see what he can do despite him protesting. So Guda and Oberon face off against all of our friends. Your options are
    All right/Okay
    I'm sorry

    This option effects the battle here SOMEHOW, but I'm not sure yet. If you know how, tell me.

    Six is probably the most interesting of these. We just finish doing things in Gloucester and are about to go, we get two options here.
    "Let's meet back up with Percival and everyone!"
    "...(I have something I want to confirm with Oberon first...)"

    The second prompts a long conversation with Oberon about the night before the battle for Londinium. He then elaborates on the whole scheme he did to get the reinforcements taken care of because Percival over-estimated the abilities of his own army. He then ends it on this;
    "When all this is over, you can punish me with your own hands. That's why you brought it up, isn't it? You could have just said nothing. As a friend, you could have just ignored it."

    Seven takes place during our secret midnight conversation with Oberon in Edinburgh. He talks about how Artoria is no longer Artoria, we are just bystanders, we can't change the fate of Britain. He says however once we beat Morgan, he'll still help us, but it's a bad idea for us to do it because it'd be a detour in the terms of saving PHH. It's fine though according to him as he has done selfish things for himself too (Looking for Titania as his main goal). It's okay to be a little selfish.
    Our options are;
    "Arigato......"
    "(But that's....)"

    No results after changed.

    Eight is before war when we're chatting with Davinky and Shirou about how Artoria looks uncomfortable. The dialogue options are;
    "Really?"
    "Artoria can see lies?"

    Option one ends the conversation quickly then moves on.
    Option two goes down a path talking about how since she's from Avalon she still has her Fairy Eyes. Then we talk about the ethics of lying-
    Nonetheless while this one does have a uniquely long branch, it still uses saveMaterial so it WILL be referenced in a later script.

    Final one, nine is an interesting one. It has us talking to Oberon about how he just had a heart-to-heart with Artoria and etc.
    He then talks to us saying he has done all he could- and yet he still can't find what he was looking for, implied to be Titania. Our options are;
    "What was it you were looking for?"
    "I thought you said it doesn't exist here?"

    The first one causes him to say he's talking about his "unreachable star" (hoshi). It then meets up with the second choice and he goes on to explain that his queen is a star in the sky to him, it doesn't exist so he can't help but try to get it. He'll try so hard even if it's impossible. (Right after this he mentions Merlin funnily enough, entirely unrelated just funny that's all.)

    tl;dr
    Top choices to ignore Oberon being sussy, bottom choices to suspect him and you get to be a smart protagonist.
    No idea what these will do, but the theories are that it'll either poll players and we get shown stats during ani, or everyone gets endings based on your Oberon relationship points.

  14. #70174
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,850
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    I doubt Percival will stand still after hearing how Aurora used Melusine in her scheme, considering how close the two. Maybe he'll be forced to fight Melusine by confronting Aurora. Melusine should join up afterward as Quetz equivalent to face Cernunnos.
    Nah. Melusine will fight to the bitter end for Aurora, and Percival will score a mutual kill in the end.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I dunno. It would be very Nasu to turn a character created by his idol into the man behind, but this is also somewhat a taboo?

  15. #70175
    The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    36,129
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    16
    Five is not a saveMaterial but it isn't a normal either. Story wise Artoria wanted to see Oberon fight again and see what he can do despite him protesting. So Guda and Oberon face off against all of our friends. Your options are
    All right/Okay
    I'm sorry
    This option effects the battle here SOMEHOW, but I'm not sure yet. If you know how, tell me.
    I assume if you pick the first one you get to bring your own Servants to help him. That's the one Trubo said he missed out on bond points for, right? I picked #2 myself.
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  16. #70176
    professional oberon simp MaxAkito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    193
    JP Friend Code
    Private
    US Friend Code
    780978668
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    I assume if you pick the first one you get to bring your own Servants to help him. That's the one Trubo said he missed out on bond points for, right? I picked #2 myself.
    Oh if that's the case it'd make sense. You're saying "I'm sorry" as in you're not helping Oberon fight. If you say "All right!" you're helping him fight them. Funny if true

  17. #70177
    A piece of blue glass moon AmADo VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Yogya
    Age
    36
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,279
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    The way Nasu writes it, it is hard to pity the fairies. Feels like he is leading the players to agree that just letting die from their own nature is the best choice of action.

    Maybe Mashu will play a part in the counterattack since she was there when Uther and the Knights were killed and can point out that Aurora is lying out of her teeth?
    it's good that Kinoko doesn't treat faeries like Disney did.

  18. #70178
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,837
    JP Friend Code
    084,122,505
    Maybe Oberon (or Titania?) was the original LB King that got screwed over by Morgan's time travel shenanigans

  19. #70179
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,850
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    it's good that Kinoko doesn't treat faeries like Disney did.
    I like Disney's faeries, but Nasu's ver. where they are so pure that they enjoy both pure good and pure evil at a whim is a nice change. It really hammers the point that humanity and faeries are different in the core.

  20. #70180
    whydunit Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,509
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    Do we know yet what the meaning of the title "The Moment a
    hoshi
    Star/Planet
    is Born" is?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •