Page 1 of 3977 123611511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

MOD EDIT:
    THIS IS THE OFFICIAL BEAST'S LAIR FREE-RANGE SPOILER THREAD FOR F/GO AS IT IS UP TO DATE WITH THE JAPANESE VERSION

It'd probably be better if someone who could actually read made this, but oh well.

Talk about the story and shit here so they don't get lost to the void in the other thread.

Mew and canon's translations

MoC's profiles

/fgog/ translations guide
    Last edited by Leftovers; July 2nd, 2017 at 08:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    I'm not going to translate anything here because I'm angry that mAc spoilered my post in the other thread. You can direct your complaints to Haseo Nanaya.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    : (

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    : (
    I just think it's an enormous hypocrisy that I can't talk about what happened in the prologue of the game that everybody already played, but everybody else can openly spoil bosses, antagonists, characters, and locations from later chapters with absolutely no repercussions, even though the version of the game I want to play isn't even out yet.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    I haven't played GO so I had no context for the spoiler; I just spoiler boxed it to be safe in case you accidentally spoiled something huge since someone was complaining about it.
    Last edited by mAc Chaos; August 3rd, 2015 at 10:15 AM.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I just think it's an enormous hypocrisy that I can't talk about what happened in the prologue of the game that everybody already played, but everybody else can openly spoil bosses, antagonists, characters, and locations from later chapters with absolutely no repercussions, even though the version of the game I want to play isn't even out yet.
    Spoiler:
    Did the awkward Marie blush happen near the end of the Fuyuki prologue? Either way, I'm going to apologize for advocating the use of spoiler tags.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I didn't realize it was prologue so I apologize for over reacting but there are still people that might not have played since it's not out on IOS but read the thread for tips and don't appreciate story spoilers. Better safe then sorry.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    Spoiler:
    Did the awkward Marie blush happen near the end of the Fuyuki prologue? Either way, I'm going to apologize for advocating the use of spoiler tags.
    I have no idea, everything I can talk about happens in the tutorial of the game, up to the battle after the first gacha. Since that's as far as I played before I quit and went back to waiting for iOS.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Haseo Nanaya View Post
    I didn't realize it was prologue so I apologize for over reacting but there are still people that might not have played since it's not out on IOS but read the thread for tips and don't appreciate story spoilers. Better safe then sorry.
    except all the story spoilers about who you fight and who shows up in your party which have been quite free so
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by @Leo-chan View Post
    except all the story spoilers about who you fight and who shows up in your party which have been quite free so
    as well as the fact that the dragons in France are all absurdly hard.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It was too late to reply to Mew's post about Olga-Marie being a terrible person or whatever in the actual thread so I'm just going to say here that it was lies and slander.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    It was too late to reply to Mew's post about Olga-Marie being a terrible person or whatever in the actual thread so I'm just going to say here that it was lies and slander.
    So she actually just has issues?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So what's Olga like

Blog Entries
    Yeah I can't hate anybody that's so fun to bully by pretending(?) to be an idiot.

This thread can be all spoilers allowed zone. Problem solved.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    So what's Olga like
    Someone said a mix between Rin and Shinji.
    Yeah, that kind of fits it.
    The situation is kinda like Jinako though. But she doesn't have a Karna to save her.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Someone said a mix between Rin and Shinji.
    Yeah, that kind of fits it.
    The situation is kinda like Jinako though. But she doesn't have a Karna to save her.
    Please elaborate on Olga

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Please grade how cute Olga is

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Im definately more of a Mashu guy
    Olga is bad