Page 3467 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2467296733673417345734623465346634673468346934723477351735673967 ... LastLast
Results 69,321 to 69,340 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    For whatever Chaldea's Case Files is worth, the case set during the Hawaii event is placed between Yuga Kshetra and Atlantis on the timeline. And XX and BB's presence narrows it down further to between Yuga Kshetra and Imaginary Scramble.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by lolque View Post
    Well, if everything about the Foreigners being a way to hacking the Throne and induce disruption in the Human Order through its protectors (the Heroic Spirits), because the Outer Gods don't have any means to manifest in this world except the awareness/worship of those who keep denying them because are "fictional" is true, I'm far to call it stupid. Even the plan of Marisbully may be related to this since the point to give the Alien God a vessel to manifest is producing an imperfect one like Olga, then play hand to hand against it.

But, well, yeah, almost every Foreigner being a cute little girl and all of that doesn't help so much I guess.
    Voyager doesn't really count as a foreigner so I'd say all of them are cute girls

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    For whatever Chaldea's Case Files is worth, the case set during the Hawaii event is placed between Yuga Kshetra and Atlantis on the timeline. And XX and BB's presence narrows it down further to between Yuga Kshetra and Imaginary Scramble.
    But Goredolf hasn't gone to chaldea yet in Hawaii

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssgth View Post
    Salem made it pretty clear that Outer Gods were fictional in-universe. The real question is how MHXX and Nyarlathotep were able to exist in Summer 3, supposedly before Salem, but it could easily be timeline shenanigans of “Foreigners exist now, so they must have always existed” and the past retroactively changing to accommodate them
    I'm pretty sure that's how Hokusai's trial quest put it, or something along those lines at least.

Is timetravel hard for outergods?

Or are we assume "if you can time travel, why not conquer the world in the past?"

Or maybe we will eventually come across some sleeping foreigner who's dreaming of Outer gods in the time before Salem, and everything Lovecraft is soo compartmentalized so it can be wiped from history without triggering butterfly effect questions

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    So how'd Mozart fall to Amdusias in Salieri's interlude?
    He wanted to give Amdusias a good punch to the face, so he drank the Jekyll/Hyde potion.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Huh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Is timetravel hard for outergods?

Or are we assume "if you can time travel, why not conquer the world in the past?"

Or maybe we will eventually come across some sleeping foreigner who's dreaming of Outer gods in the time before Salem, and everything Lovecraft is soo compartmentalized so it can be wiped from history without triggering butterfly effect questions
    The fact that they exist so far outside of everything probably means they exist in some sort of universe of record, so time isn't linear to them the same way it is to us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Found the this on youtube "Tamamovitch Koyanskaya" (guess this is her full name) scene begin at 7:30 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXKN-NHZVcE it was posted by Neobenedict I don't know if this has been talked about yet so spoiler just in case.
    Spoiler:
    Koyanskaya is only using/has five of her tails right now. I wonder if like OG every tail will increase her power by 9 or will it only increase by how powerful the beast is? She also say it need to have hair so does that mean a scaly dragon, like Fafnir, is impossible? I think this confirm that Koyanskaya will be around in JP for a while longer and likely not summon able for just as long. I think she will help beat the big bad by being like the golem in first Lost Belt (by becoming a powerful Mystic Code). One thing if been think is maybe at the end we'll beat her but not kill her as she will escape. She can go between Lost Belt and they are pretty much different time lines maybe she will be able to run to different time line forever causing trouble in the type moon world, since she like to watch humans struggle, but destined to fail/be defeated and run to a news world and star again. Sorry if this sound strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Found the this on youtube "Tamamovitch Koyanskaya" (guess this is her full name) scene begin at 7:30 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXKN-NHZVcE it was posted by Neobenedict I don't know if this has been talked about yet so spoiler just in case.
    Spoiler:
    Koyanskaya is only using/has five of her tails right now. I wonder if like OG every tail will increase her power by 9 or will it only increase by how powerful the beast is? She also say it need to have hair so does that mean a scaly dragon, like Fafnir, is impossible? I think this confirm that Koyanskaya will be around in JP for a while longer and likely not summon able for just as long. I think she will help beat the big bad by being like the golem in first Lost Belt (by becoming a powerful Mystic Code). One thing if been think is maybe at the end we'll beat her but not kill her as she will escape. She can go between Lost Belt and they are pretty much different time lines maybe she will be able to run to different time line forever causing trouble in the type moon world, since she like to watch humans struggle, but destined to fail/be defeated and run to a news world and star again. Sorry if this sound strange.
    Hmm, one thing to keep in mind is that Koyan lies. A lot. If the info wasn’t explicitly paid for/promised, then she’s perfectly willing to misinform others. Especially when it involves information about herself (Holmes and Da Vinci even point that out in LB4). If Muryan is paying for her muscle (bodyguard) then there’s a loophole to exploit.

Of course, why would she lie? Beryl promised Koyan Albion (the white dragon of Britain) in exchange for her assistance. If she’s only limited to furred/hairy monsters, why accept that deal? I conjecture she’s perfectly capable of assimilating dragons (at least; I suspect she was grabbing Typhon in Olympus considering how insistent that the Olympians don’t find out what she was doing), but doesn’t want Muryan to know that. In which case, she could’ve also been lying to Chaldea about already having her 6th Tail and thus not an (immediate) threat.

The weird part for me is that Koyan implies she needs 9 Big Ones from the Lostbelts (the Treasured Beast fight supports that since she powers up with each Lostbelt phase), but there’s only 7…the numbers don’t add up.
    Last edited by Yatsu300; June 27th, 2021 at 01:27 AM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I mean, can each Lostbelt provide only one monster? There are multiple big monsters in Greece and Scandinavia for her to steal.

Wait

What if each time we've met Koyanskaya it was actually a different one, like the Tamamo Nine

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    I mean, can each Lostbelt provide only one monster? There are multiple big monsters in Greece and Scandinavia for her to steal.

Wait

What if each time we've met Koyanskaya it was actually a different one, like the Tamamo Nine
    This might be influenced by my own theory, but I think each Lostbelt can only provide a single Big One. Consider: Koyan was in the Russia Lostbelt for quite a while (long enough that the Yaga recognize her), but only grabbed a single Big One? That seems odd, especially since she lacked info on other LBs (as shown by Emperor Qin sussing her out in a day). She doesn’t move on to the other LBs until AFTER Chaldea destroys them, and I think that’s the key.

The Big Ones get their ‘value’ or worth from the fact that they’re the representation of the Lostbelt they hailed from, which no longer exists. Gilgamesh claimed (back in FSN), that increasing the number of humans devalued them, which is also why he’s pissed at Shirou’s Tracing. What if he was right, in a sense? Trying to grab two Big Ones from a Lostbelt would devalue them, essentially.

Further, Koyan didn’t grab Echidna (who was killed by Chiyomr) despite the fact that Echidna + Typhon would be an absurd combo. I think she needs the Big Ones to be very specific, and thus can’t grab more than one.

Admittedly, this is my own theory. She could be capable of grabbing more than 1, but that raises the question of why she spent so much time in Russia instead of heading to Scandinavia or Greece ASAP.

Also, you might be right about different Koyans. After the Treasured Beast fight, she claims she has no interest in a Master that ‘can’t even see [me]’. The fight itself was also unusual (none of them are able to land a hit on her), implying some type of illusion…

Quote Originally Posted by Yatsu300 View Post
    The weird part for me is that Koyan implies she needs 9 Big Ones from the Lostbelts (the Treasured Beast fight supports that since she powers up with each Lostbelt phase), but there’s only 7…the numbers don’t add up.
    Maybe her interest in learning the history of LB6 is to found out if there is another big one she can snatch that didn't exist in PHH? We know Albion did exist once on PHH, but with how different the history of LB6 is compare to PHH, maybe she's hoping to come across something that absolutely didn't existed on PHH but fulfills her requirements regardless
    Look in that scene about how she referred in a berating tone to each of the past lostbelts, but LB6 is so full of possibilities (of different kinds of lives aka different types of fairies)

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    That is one of the most preposterous theory I've ever come across.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Maybe her interest in learning the history of LB6 is to found out if there is another big one she can snatch that didn't exist in PHH? We know Albion did exist once on PHH, but with how different the history of LB6 is compare to PHH, maybe she's hoping to come across something that absolutely didn't existed on PHH but fulfills her requirements regardless
    Look in that scene about how she referred in a berating tone to each of the past lostbelts, but LB6 is so full of possibilities (of different kinds of lives aka different types of fairies)
    Hmm, perhaps. Though it is unusual that she didn’t check out the LBs ahead of time. If LB6 was a treasure trove (major deviation, lots of monsters, very few powerful individuals that’d be willing to stop her), it’d make sense for her to hang out there rather than risk getting caught by Qin, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Yatsu300 View Post
    Hmm, perhaps. Though it is unusual that she didn’t check out the LBs ahead of time. If LB6 was a treasure trove (major deviation, lots of monsters, very few powerful individuals that’d be willing to stop her), it’d make sense for her to hang out there rather than risk getting caught by Qin, for example.
    One, if not, the major of Koyas faults is that she's too full of herself. That's why she got caught by Qin, she thought she could take him out at any given moment and then he screwed her ten times over for that. It wouldn't be surprising to think she underestimated all LBs potentials and that's why she didn't research any of them in advance, but then Beryl told her, to her shock, that the Albion dragon was alive on LB6, and that sparked her interest on what else she may have overlooked on LB6

Anyway, but my guess for now is that she may ended up absorbing
    Spoiler:
    Muryan once their bodyguard contract is over. She's so blatantly Kazuradrop, and if she's like any of the other Sakura Fives, she must be composed of three goddesses. So, three big shots to take in just one shot, would give her the necessary boost to go from six to all nine tails.
    Of course, Kazuradrop could just count as one big shot or not count at all, but we still have the rest of the story to wait and see

If she's Kazuradrop, being the absorbed one sounds like a pretty good ironic twist for her thematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    One, if not, the major of Koyas faults is that she's too full of herself. That's why she got caught by Qin, she thought she could take him out at any given moment and then he screwed her ten times over for that. It wouldn't be surprising to think she underestimated all LBs potentials and that's why she didn't research any of them in advance, but then Beryl told her, to her shock, that the Albion dragon was alive on LB6, and that sparked her interest on what else she may have overlooked on LB6

Anyway, but my guess for now is that she may ended up absorbing
    Spoiler:
    Muryan once their bodyguard contract is over. She's so blatantly Kazuradrop, and if she's like any of the other Sakura Fives, she must be composed of three goddesses. So, three big shots to take in just one shot, would give her the necessary boost to go from six to all nine tails.
    Of course, Kazuradrop could just count as one big shot or not count at all, but we still have the rest of the story to wait and see
    True, overestimating herself is one of Koyan’s major flaws, but I’m also curious what she would’ve had to do if a Lostbelt didn’t have any monsters. For example, if the Foreign God took steps to make sure she couldn’t ascend as a Beast by ordering the Crypters to kill any monsters, Or if the Lostbelt King took out potential Big Ones before she could show up at all (I could imagine Qin going on a hunting spree to prevent monsters from attacking his empire).

Amusingly enough:
    Spoiler:
    I figure Muryan would try to absorb Vitch as well. Oberon mentioned that she seems different compared to the rest of the Wing Clan, and Kazura DOES have a history of absorbing others. Hell, maybe they’ll both try to absorb each other?

US Friend Code
    I'd rather have Vitch eat Kazuradrop than Kazuradrop eat Vitch. That would be a super anticlimactic way for Vitch to go out after all of this buildup.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    That reminds me, Vitch claimed that her business in LB6 is over, and the only reason she's still around is because Muryan hired her. Vitch came to LB6 because Beryl told her about the dragon Albion. I wonder if that means she already captured it.

I doubt it, since Albion’s capture would probably be big news for the inhabitants (I doubt it’d go down without a fight at least). There’s also her statement to Muryan: “As long as it has fur/bodily hair and lived, I can incorporate it into part of my being”

If she was after Albion, then she’s lying to Muryan (since Albion was a dragon), so I think Koyan hasn’t gotten Albion yet, and doesn’t want Muryan to suspect that she’s even capable of doing so. The only benefit that would bring is allowing Koyan to get close enough to absorb Albion (and probably more, if possible). Not to mention, I’d imagine she’d want to head to LB7 to absorb something there ASAP (unless Daybit gave her a Big One back in LB4 as payment for teleporting him into India to help out Pepe) since it’s the last LB left (the British one will disappear no matter what).