Page 3589 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 258930893489353935793584358735883589359035913594359936393689 ... LastLast
Results 71,761 to 71,780 of 79530

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

i wouldn't mind a love confession between guda and mashup at the very least.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    I hope Nasu is enough of a madman to go through with that, but the realist inside tells me no cucking way.

- - - Updated - - -

That was originally a typo, but it's oddly apropos so I'm leaving it.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylascream View Post
    i wouldn't mind a love confession between guda and mashup at the very least.
    Same, with a kiss CG at the end, for both genders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Did anyone translate Swimsuit Kama's lines?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

I had made a brief summary of Vritra's interlude for a friend
    Spoiler:
    Vritra runs into Mata Hari on Chaldea, she asks if Vritra is free at the moment, but Vritra replies that she has some urgent business to attend to. Hari insists, telling her to at least take a look and they both head to the cafeteria.

They are having a dance party of sorts, Vritra is charmed by the whole situation and thinks it wouldn't hurt to be there and have a drink or two, but when Hari questions her about her urgent matter she soon takes her bearings again. She says she was looking for Fujimaru, who happened to be at the party as well; so they both go to another more private place to talk.

Vritra says she wanted a way to relieve her stress, but different from what they were doing earlier at the party. For Vritra, the best way to relieve her stress is to witness others suffering. She says it doesn't have to be raw suffering, just seeing someone overcome difficult hurdles would be enough for her, on the other hand, if Fujimaru decides to deny her request she'll force upon a Chaldea a non-surmountable ordeal. Vritra says she already has some things in mind, the only thing Fujimaru needs to do is to accompany her on that.

Suddenly they're on Camelot. Vritra explains they're inside inside Fujimaru's head. Due the master-servant connection route between her and Fujimaru it's possible for her to connect inside his consciousness; so she'll use his memories to reproduce obstacles he had to overcome so far. Gawain appears safeguarding the walls of the Holy City again and Vritra says that he's an unparalleled wall that Fujimaru once thought impossible to overcome. Hence why, she is interested to know what was the process of defeated, stand up and overcoming that he took on this battle.

After seeing how humans overcome obstacles, she decides to take a peek into the Gods' process. They end up watching Ganesha playing a video game, where she ends up saying that sporadically Vritra comes by to watch her. As Ganesha is the God of Obstacle Removal, she could easily counter Vritra's power, so Vritra sends messages to Parvati pretending to be Ganhesa; saying that today she(Ganesha)'ll work right, and it's for Parvati to help her even if she has to drag her to work. It ends when they finds out about Vritra's plan and she runs away refusing Parvati's offer to bathe, as it was to scold both her and Ganesha for wrongdoings.

Their next stop is the simulator, which Rama had programmed to take on strong enemies and strength himself; Rama eventually realises that out of nowhere he has ended up in Lanka and Vritra mislead him by pretending to be Ravana. After Fujimaru interrupts the fight, Rama realises that it wasn't the real Ravana, apart from the difference between Rakshasas and Asuras, the feeling Vritra was giving off was totally different. Still, he thanks her, saying that this little game has brought to the surface again the feelings he must cling to his pivotal battle against the real demon known as Ravana and reunite with Sita once again. Vritra teases him a bit about being there to see him overcome this obstacle and him about maybe having to face the Evil Dragon as his last obstacle in the end.

Returning to the bedroom Vritra says she is pleased, for the moment, she has seen what she wanted. But still will hold onto her own amusement. She also wants to see if Fujimaru will be able to overcome the obstacles ahead and save the world, but that what she said to Rama also holds true for him, given moment, she can't guarantee that she won't stand herself as the last obstacle to overcome in the end of it all.

I'd thank any warn for possible mistakes to prevent misinformation.
    Last edited by Tenshi; September 29th, 2021 at 05:35 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I'm happy that Vritra's interlude supports my speculation in Badass versus thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Well, after browsing around, there are cases where these Servants actually triumphs over others despite seemingly weaker in the rank due to affinities.

I think Ganesha with her Anti-Obstruction NP will always prevail against Vritra who represents obstacles, but unable to destroy her outright.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    For a long time, I didn't see any functional difference between Rakshasas and Asuras, but now, it's becoming a little clearer. Also, do we have unique art of Ravana or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    So Ibuki and Shuten takes turn at intervals, one takes the stage then the other's turn. So this is why they cannot see each other even when both are supposed to be in the same Chaldea.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Arete's Avatar
    Anyone able to summarise Ibuki's interlude? Any interesting lore?

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Arete View Post
    Anyone able to summarise Ibuki's interlude? Any interesting lore?
    What I just said above + lolibuki met shotatoki during childhood and had a children friendly sumo wrestling match.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenshi View Post
    I had made a brief summary of Vritra's interlude for a friend
    Spoiler:
    Vritra runs into Mata Hari on Chaldea, she asks if Vritra is free at the moment, but Vritra replies that she has some urgent business to attend to. Hari insists, telling her to at least take a look and they both head to the cafeteria.

They are having a dance party of sorts, Vritra is charmed by the whole situation and thinks it wouldn't hurt to be there and have a drink or two, but when Hari questions her about her urgent matter she soon takes her bearings again. She says she was looking for Fujimaru, who happened to be at the party as well; so they both go to another more private place to talk.

Vritra says she wanted a way to relieve her stress, but different from what they were doing earlier at the party. For Vritra, the best way to relieve her stress is to witness others suffering. She says it doesn't have to be raw suffering, just seeing someone overcome difficult hurdles would be enough for her, on the other hand, if Fujimaru decides to deny her request she'll force upon a Chaldea a non-surmountable ordeal. Vritra says she already has some things in mind, the only thing Fujimaru needs to do is to accompany her on that.

Suddenly they're on Camelot. Vritra explains they're inside inside Fujimaru's head. Due the master-servant connection route between her and Fujimaru it's possible for her to connect inside his consciousness; so she'll use his memories to reproduce obstacles he had to overcome so far. Gawain appears safeguarding the walls of the Holy City again and Vritra says that he's an unparalleled wall that Fujimaru once thought impossible to overcome. Hence why, she is interested to know what was the process of defeated, stand up and overcoming that he took on this battle.

After seeing how humans overcome obstacles, she decides to take a peek into the Gods' process. They end up watching Ganesha playing a video game, where she ends up saying that sporadically Vritra comes by to watch her. As Ganesha is the God of Obstacle Removal, she could easily counter Vritra's power, so Vritra sends messages to Parvati pretending to be Ganhesa; saying that today she(Ganesha)'ll work right, and it's for Parvati to help her even if she has to drag her to work. It ends when they finds out about Vritra's plan and she runs away refusing Parvati's offer to bathe, as it was to scold both her and Ganesha for wrongdoings.

Their next stop is the simulator, which Rama had programmed to take on strong enemies and strength himself; Rama eventually realises that out of nowhere he has ended up in Lanka and Vritra mislead him by pretending to be Ravana. After Fujimaru interrupts the fight, Rama realises that it wasn't the real Ravana, apart from the difference between Rakshasas and Asuras, the feeling Vritra was giving off was totally different. Still, he thanks her, saying that this little game has brought to the surface again the feelings he must cling to his pivotal battle against the real demon known as Ravana and reunite with Sita once again. Vritra teases him a bit about being there to see him overcome this obstacle and him about maybe having to face the Evil Dragon as his last obstacle in the end.

Returning to the bedroom Vritra says she is pleased, for the moment, she has seen what she wanted. But still will hold onto her own amusement. She also wants to see if Fujimaru will be able to overcome the obstacles ahead and save the world, but that what she said to Rama also holds true for him, given moment, she can't guarantee that she won't stand herself as the last obstacle to overcome in the end of it all.

I'd thank any warn for possible mistakes to prevent misinformation.
    'Stress relief', heh heh heh.
    That's gonna be a doujin, count on it.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    What I just said above + lolibuki met shotatoki during childhood and had a children friendly sumo wrestling match.
    Cheers. What was the stuff about Kiyohime and Raikou fusing?

JP Friend Code
    Jealousy.

Any interesting name drops in any of the new interludes?

JP Friend Code
    Nemo Marine:
    I can't identify the unknown Servant's Saint Graph (tears)!
    The cast of his Saint Graph doesn't correspond to the seven classes or an extra class!
    I haven't seen such a class before! Holmes, what is that --!?

Holmes:
    ...I have no choice but to say it's an unknown class.
    Heroes, achievers who guided the era and the righteous admire.
    Anti-Heroes, the counter to heroes, obstacles required to establish goodness.
    Among them, there are those who have given false representation, deceiving and misleading others to do great deeds.
    Fake
    Counterfeit
    ... no, someone who deceives even the soul until more power and greater achievements than the real thing remain.
    Not a revenger nor arbiter. Neither an existence outside this domain nor a detached, separate personality.
    Pretender
    A person who wears a role
    . A Heroic Spirit who is not an opponent to man or beast, but the world through spinning impersonations.
    Exactly, a suitable name for Oberon!

The kanji for the ruby Pretender is 役を羽織る者. 羽織る is to wear but separated it can mean to weave wings.
    So I know I'm super slowpoke on this one, but... to weave a wing?

We full Umineko now? Even the description of "someone who gains power through deceiving even their own soul" fits...

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    I come to dispense yet another gift for my fellow Lostbelt 6 Simpies
    Chapter 26 and 27

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Justiciar Hux View Post
    I come to dispense yet another gift for my fellow Lostbelt 6 Simpies
    Chapter 26 and 27
    Thank you very much!

Percival was the one who annihilated the Mirror Clan?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    No, Melusine did it under Aurora's orders. Because Aurora didn't like the Mirror Clan's popularity or something.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Good stuff, thanks for the translation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    And the Spear of Selection forcibly aged him up by 10 years, that explains the discrepancy when he received the Spear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    No, Melusine did it under Aurora's orders. Because Aurora didn't like the Mirror Clan's popularity or something.
    Oh right, I missed out that last part where it mentions a 'she'.