Page 3491 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 249129913391344134813486348934903491349234933496350135413591 ... LastLast
Results 69,801 to 69,820 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Uther does show up though, he's important. Don't make claims like that if you haven't read LB6 it's annoying. We literally fight his ghost/shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    Uther does show up though, he's important. Don't make claims like that if you haven't read LB6 it's annoying. We literally fight his ghost/shadow.
    I missed that part, apologies there. No one answered me or even made a point to correct me a while back on it. So I said "to my knowledge" bit, so try not sound so cross with me, I simply didn't know EVERYTHING happening in the lostbelt and missed some details. I had asked multiple times if we had encountered Uther in the LB but it was unfortunately missed. My latter point though still stands however surrounding morgan's origins being somewhat retconned/changed.
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; July 16th, 2021 at 02:54 AM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    What is the story behind fighting three Morgans in the climax? Is it an ability of hers?

US Friend Code
    Oh was that what the Proto Arthur shadow servant was

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I mean it would make sense then.

By the way, What about that?

Uther, Gareth and Percival were born in the Lostbelt even though two of them were manufactured and one is a fairy, I know there have been other cases in which people who should not born, logically speaking, be born but this is especially puzzling, Do we know if there is a reason?
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfredo845 View Post
    By the way, What about that?

Uther, Gareth and Percival were born in the Lostbelt even though two of them were manufactured and one is a fairy, I know there have been other cases in which people who should not born, logically speaking, be born but this is especially puzzling, Do we know if there is a reason?
    The Convergence of Human History:tm:
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    yessir/kinda. The fight has the "Savior" and the "Knight of Londinium". Uther and Tonelico are sorta together/lovers in the lostbelt.... Also he was called the previous knight of londinium
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    What is the story behind fighting three Morgans in the climax? Is it an ability of hers?
    haha what if a character was so good at magic they can just clone themself abunch to fight literally everyone at once wouldnt that be op

Uther and Tonelico are sorta together/lovers in the Lostbelt
    Damn Nasu, you make a parallel universe in which a father and his daughter are not related by blood and you match them but you don't dare to write the illya route.
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

Damn Nasu, you make a parallel universe in which a father and his daughter are not related by blood and you match them but you don't dare to write the illya route.
    Ain't that Prisma? /heavy sarcasm

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    haha what if a character was so good at magic they can just clone themself abunch to fight literally everyone at once wouldnt that be op
    I see. Was thinking there’s something more to it. Thanks.

How many fairy clans are left? What state are the remaining ones in?

Did anyone from the Fang clan survive or did Muryan kill them all?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Wasn't Mordred the 'Knight of Londinium' in Singularity 4

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    How many fairy clans are left? What state are the remaining ones in?

Did anyone from the Fang clan survive or did Muryan kill them all?
    Oxford had to be cleared of Fang Clan so Round Table Army could take over the city (Oxford is the fang clan main city). So a deal is stricken where most of the Fang Clan immigrate.
    It's implied there's a few fang clan left but not a ton I think
    Wind and Earth clans are fine
    Wing Clan has Habetrot and Muryan left
    Mirror clan is "missing" but one of them is technically in this weird state
    King clan is fine
    Rain Clan is fully gone

Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    Moving to Vitch, despite apparently losing a tail(?) and not having Albion as an option for a snack, I don't see her abandoning her path to becoming a Beast. But now I'm thinking she might try something drastic, and soon, to complete her transformation. I'm not quite sure what could net her 3-4(?) more tails in a short span of time, but at this point I could see it happening whenever, wherever.
    Hmm, I think she still has some plans left in LB6. Emperor Qin would’ve probably called for all monsters to be hunted to extinction (what with eating humans and defying his authority and all), but Vitch still got a Tail from LB3. I don’t think she got monsters from Imaginary Scramble or Douman’s Singularity either. Personally, I think she may still have a use for Albion; she immediately went to studying the Lostbelt’s history, so there’s no way she wouldn’t have known Albion died a long time ago. A lot of her dialogue is also suspicious from what we’ve seen before; I think she and Oberon are purposefully trying to bait each other to see who gives the most first. But yeah, she pointed out herself that there’s only 7 Lostbelts, but she needs 9 Tails. As funny as the bad math is, I doubt it would take her this long to notice that contradiction.

Also, out of curiosity, how did she lose a tail?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Wasn't Mordred the 'Knight of Londinium' in Singularity 4
    That was like the title thing of the chapter but I don't remember if she was called it in the text

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    I don't think anyone is. Also, that's fairly subjective, what's a good twist and what's a shitty one done for the sake of it.
    I'd say that a lot of the lamer and just wasted potential characters/adaptions of legends in FGO comes from an attempt to make a twist, rather than just playing it straight but well and etc honestly.

Also shoving in twists is kind of the opposite of how you're suppose to write something that's meant to be stuff that's built up and comes together as decades of lore for a setting and world.

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Can you elaborate on your point, I just wanna get your viewpoint
    If you really feel the need to complain to every single point of the franchise, can you at least come with original thought instead of parroting whatever other people are saying?
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    If you really feel the need to complain to every single point of the franchise, can you at least come with original thought instead of parroting whatever other people are saying?
    I like understanding different angles, I can complain more if you want

Im mostly just watching on the sidelines nowadays and doing other shit, I could say what I find interesting like the barghest and caoh sith, and I dont mind the timeloop aspect as its using time for more than just a vehicle to get from point a to b, though I have to learn more of it, fae designs seem interesting but Im waiting until part 3 before i truly give my thoughts, I still think the albion lore is dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    I still think the albion lore is dumb
    Which part?

Blog Entries
    I wonder if people realize the irony on how Chaldea can take a maximum of 500 faes with them is like Lion King selecting the best specimens of humanity in Singularity 6.