Page 3495 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 249529953395344534853490349334943495349634973500350535453595 ... LastLast
Results 69,881 to 69,900 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Araki may or may not be a writer who forgets, but we can say for sure that he's a writer who changes his mind and doesn't give damn about what's already published when he does. Anasui pre-introduced as a woman is the best example of this.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssgth View Post
    The most cited example of “Araki forgot,” Dio using Hermit Purple, was more of a double-retcon anyway. Dio was originally supposed to have every Stand power, and when Araki decided to change that, he stated that Dio was actually using Jonathan’s Stand (a Hermit Purple clone called “The Passion”) through his body theft
    There is no evidence DIO was supposed to have all the Arcana as Stand powers. That's purely fanon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Araki may or may not be a writer who forgets, but we can say for sure that he's a writer who changes his mind and doesn't give damn about what's already published when he does. Anasui pre-introduced as a woman is the best example of this.
    True, and even then, he does that rather infrequently on the whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

No summary I've read has said it, so do we know what Melusine plans to do from now on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Fun fact, when Tonelico talks to Mash she mentions "空白" about Mash. This is arcade's theme song and confirms what was thought before that it's about Mash, Lyrics also fit too so that's quite nice and was definitely on purpose (probably).

Quote Originally Posted by Alfredo845 View Post
    No summary I've read has said it, so do we know what Melusine plans to do from now on?
    She's just kinda whisped away by Aurora's winds it seems, so no, not really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

US Friend Code
    So far my biggest issue is we don't seem to be getting an explanation for what the black mana from Garden of Avalon and GO Mats' Saber Alter profile was all about. The one that marked its wielder as the rightful king. I had thought Cernunnos would be the source, but if him being the foundation of Britain is a Lostbelt-only thing it isn't looking likely. Well, there's still another third of the story to go I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    Fun fact, when Tonelico talks to Mash she mentions "空白" about Mash. This is arcade's theme song and confirms what was thought before that it's about Mash, Lyrics also fit too so that's quite nice and was definitely on purpose (probably).
    No surprise Nasu did that, he's a huge fan of Maaya's songs. I remember he mentioned on his blog that Bedivere and Romani's stories were inspired by two of her songs and he seek her out to make the opening theme songs because of that

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    So far my biggest issue is we don't seem to be getting an explanation for what the black mana from Garden of Avalon and GO Mats' Saber Alter profile was all about. The one that marked its wielder as the rightful king. I had thought Cernunnos would be the source, but if him being the foundation of Britain is a Lostbelt-only thing it isn't looking likely. Well, there's still another third of the story to go I suppose.
    To be fair we've gotten basically no info on PHH Morgan throughout this (except if some stuff overlaps based on her profile, but I haven't read that still, so I wouldn't know). She just gave her memories and knowledge to her LB-self (Tonelico) so everything that happens is something Tonelico does, and a majority of that is only possible because she drained the tree and later taxed everyone alive. Like the only thing we really hear PHH Morgan do is immediately analyze the servant summoning and reishift system, and then she just fucks off.

I'd be more surprised if we did end up getting info on her, especially now that she's dead.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Hasn't it been hinted/implied that it's the mystery/true ruler of mystery britain? Morgan's whole claim to the throne is that she has this and Artoria doesn't. Vortigern also had it. Saber Alter has the Vortigern and Morgan stuff- so she gets it? I know it's kinda loose but that's always how I saw it.

US Friend Code
    Yeah that's how it works but we don't know where it comes from.

Uther had it too.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    The only hint of any relation of it we had in p2 was that it's implied Vortigern MAYBE was previously the Mors King, and even then they don't outright say it it's just hinted at. So maybe a connection to Mors.

US Friend Code
    Da Vinci says Morgan "heard the will of the island" in her claim to the throne when doing her PHH recap, which is why when I heard Cernunnos created the island my thought was it was tied to him, but then it turns out that's almost certainly Lostbelt-only.

During this scene Da Vinci also calls Vortigern the incarnation of the will that tried to reject the Age of Man, and the incarnation of the White Dragon. So maybe it's tied to that; which I'm still not sure if that is Albion or not.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    No surprise Nasu did that, he's a huge fan of Maaya's songs. I remember he mentioned on his blog that Bedivere and Romani's stories were inspired by two of her songs and he seek her out to make the opening theme songs because of that
    The final chapter of Camelot, “Replica,” is named after one of her songs, and possibly (never actually looked into it) partially inspired by the lyrics

When is it suggested that Cernunnos creating Britain is LB-only? I had assumed that it was a shared thing since Cernunnos is obviously an entity in PHH, as well.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    No, Nemo says Nimue is an alias for Vivian. So Morgan seduced her own foster child, and your dreams can still happen.
    Okay now that I have calmed down, that bit of info makes it a little more sense, cause I took issue with the claim of Nimue and Vivian being different. The only source to back that claim came from here: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...13#post1207913

Also shout out to Reign for helping me make an account for this site after I spent an hour last night attempting over and over to register.

Seriously though, the fact that I could not register because the site did not recognize my apostrophe when asking what the site name was is so stupid. Someone needs to fix that so other people can make accounts. https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3089706

Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    When is it suggested that Cernunnos creating Britain is LB-only? I had assumed that it was a shared thing since Cernunnos is obviously an entity in PHH, as well.
    Cernunnos became the new Britain (specifically the southern part of it while Albion became the northern part) after the world was destroyed by Sefar, something that obviously did not happen in the original story.
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

When they say that 14000 years ago there was just an ocean of nothing and cernunnos made an island in the middle of an ocean of nothing, which, as you might guess, is not what PHH was like.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

Quote Originally Posted by Alfredo845 View Post
    Cernunnos became the new Britain (specifically the southern part of it while Albion became the northern part) after the world was destroyed by Sefar, something that obviously did not happen in the original story.
    What I mean is that Cernunnos obviously existed in PHH and had some importance in the past, naturally the scenario created by Sefar was a huge divergence from PHH.

What I mean is that Cernunnos obviously existed in PHH and had some importance in the past, naturally the scenario created by Sefar was a huge divergence from PHH.
    Well, I would certainly not rule out that Cernunnos was the source of that primordial mana that they talk about in PHH, but if that is the case they will mention it in part 3 since we hardly have information about it currently.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    So did Tonelico/Morgan fail because Britain/the world was doomed, or because she tried to help both humans and fairies as opposed to helping the humans and leaving the fairies be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself