Page 3511 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 251130113411346135013506350935103511351235133516352135613611 ... LastLast
Results 70,201 to 70,220 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Doesn't that make Barghest and Percival the most moral in the whole lostbelt then?

Blog Entries
    But Goth + MILF adds an automatic plus 2 to charisma checks, so Morgan wins automatically.

-------------------------

Also, Percival and Barghest ARE the most moral people in the Lostbelt, so the algorithm stands.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStein View Post
    But Goth + MILF adds an automatic plus 2 to charisma checks, so Morgan wins automatically.

-------------------------

Also, Percival and Barghest ARE the most moral people in the Lostbelt, so the algorithm stands.
    If having adopted Fae Tristan turns lostbelt Morgan into a Milf, wouldn't Aurora be too for doing the same with Fae Lancelot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Doesn't that make Barghest and Percival the most moral in the whole lostbelt then?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Counter point: Aurora is hot.
    The only solution is to stan both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

I honestly hoped Morgan wouldn't be a Saberface, but it is what it is. Saber is adorable, not hot IMO.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Did Aurora actually do anything to harm us or was she just helpful all the way through by being a bastard, turning Woodwose and the other fairies against Morgan where we couldn't fight her
    Didn’t she instigate the attack on Londinium, which resulting in Gareth’s death? Though someone argued her death was necessary to summon the last bell, it didn’t feel on purpose, as Gareth just happened to volunteer for guarding the fortress.

Why does mashed potatoes like Boggart so much? It's not like he was overly kind to her (nor anyone else for that matter)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Why does mashed potatoes like Boggart so much? It's not like he was overly kind to her (nor anyone else for that matter)
    She lost her memories, and so she repays kindness 10 times the kindness shown. Nasu wants to show how easy it is to manipulate a person with memory issues, and how without the experiences in Chaldea which gave her growth, anyone can take advantage of her by just being nice.

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    She lost her memories, and so she repays kindness 10 times the kindness shown. Nasu wants to show how easy it is to manipulate a person with memory issues, and how without the experiences in Chaldea which gave her growth, anyone can take advantage of her by just being nice.
    No wonder Beryl was so into killing pre-FGO Mash, and no wonder he compares her to Baobhan Sidhe.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    It seems Tonelico having a human perspective she received from PHH Morgan hurts her more than helps her saving Britain where fairies are dominant, they're just not compatible. If she maintained her fairy perspective while applying PHH Morgan's knowledge, maybe she wouldn't suffer as much.

Then again, I guess her not having that knowledge resulted to Lostbelt Britain barren when Beryl had first arrived, since she couldn't care less about it.
    Mean this is why the world pruned this timeline. You either get a dead wasteland or massive infighting.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It was pruned because Sefar killed everything. The fairy stuff was all post hoc, I'm pretty sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    The divergence date is still marked as 500 AD isn't it

I'm expecting some reveal in Part 3

US Friend Code
    The divergence on the map screen is 2017 because of the time traveling, but the original CitL trailer from 2017 said 500 AD and we still don't know why I think

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    The divergence date is still marked as 500 AD isn't it

I'm expecting some reveal in Part 3
    In the old trailer only
    The calendar in the game marks 12000 Fairy Calendar (B.C.) as "The beginning of Lostbelt Britain"
    500 AD doesn't even feature in the Queen's Calendar, so either there is a big reveal coming as you said or Nasu just changed his mind mid-writing maybe?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermitfold View Post
    And?

Morgan spent thousands of years crushing them under her boot, I'm not going to blame them for squirming there.
    She also spent thousands of years preventing them from killing themselves and the Britain, despite wanting to kill them all herself.

I may understand the Fae, but I will not sympathise with these idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    In the old trailer only
    The calendar in the game marks 12000 Fairy Calendar (B.C.) as "The beginning of Lostbelt Britain"
    500 AD doesn't even feature in the Queen's Calendar, so either there is a big reveal coming as you said or Nasu just changed his mind mid-writing maybe?
    Yeah maybe it's just a good ol' retroactive continuity