Page 3513 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 251330133413346335033508351135123513351435153518352335633613 ... LastLast
Results 70,241 to 70,260 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Because Aylesbury is a real place in England and because Case Files sorta tried to tie the two things together.

There's also a fair chance Oberon is connected to Zepia, if that matters.

Isnt it enough that fairies are the original A-rays, do they have to be DA's too?

I guess the DAA list was never about DA's in the first place.

I do wonder if Notes A-rays went to war with humans because of some inherited connection to the earth, cuz fuck you for breaking the planet. And then they team up cuz fuck the other guys more.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    lost belt's A-ray is different from Notes' A-ray though.

at least the kanji.

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    lost belt's A-ray is different from Notes' A-ray though.

at least the kanji.
    Nah, PHH fairies were probably also A-rays, its just that in the far future of Notes, when human scientists create cat girls, dog boys and fish people they name them after the cat girls, dog boys and fish people of the past, the fairies called A-rays, but with the kanji jumbled up a bit to represent the different origin. ( actually the kanji is only jumbled up a bit cuz its Nasu thing...used to be his thing...)

Does Nasu still do the word jumbling thing now a days?

Im still catching up on a lot information about lb 6.2 but i dont mind spoiler. I heard morgan is dead? Can anyone give me details like is chaldea responsible for it?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Definitely not to
    Shiki
    Shiki
    Shiki
    志貴
    , and
    Shiki
    四季
    levels.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Nah, PHH fairies were probably also A-rays, its just that in the far future of Notes, when human scientists create cat girls, dog boys and fish people they name them after the cat girls, dog boys and fish people of the past, the fairies called A-rays, but with the kanji jumbled up a bit to represent the different origin. ( actually the kanji is only jumbled up a bit cuz its Nasu thing...used to be his thing...)

They really aren't the same though. You're equating LB Fae stuff to PHH stuff, when nothing is noted to be applicable like that, let alone trying to equate it to Notes which is much more distant.

Yes, i guess i kinda expect Nasu not to bore us with pointless worldbuilding lore for a place that'll be erased, so LB A-rays either need to have PHH equivalents or tie directly into Notes for any of the info to have relevance.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverse_side98 View Post
    Im still catching up on a lot information about lb 6.2 but i dont mind spoiler. I heard morgan is dead? Can anyone give me details like is chaldea responsible for it?
    Chaldea wasn't even there when she died
    We start attacking Camelot, Morgan sends a clone of herself to fight us, we then get defeated by three clones and learn she can essentially turn herself into an army to beat the shit out of us

She dies because she doesn't defend herself from Woodwose's misguided vengeance. Then Spriggan shows up with Baobhan as a hostage and has his knights beat the shit out of her. Morgan still kills his knights, but then Aurora tells all the fairies in the castle Morgan is the big bad guy responsible for all the suffering in Fairy Britain so they lynch her.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverse_side98 View Post
    A lot happened leading to that moment, but the gist of it is:
    Spoiler:
    Morgan had Castoria along with Guda and co. beat during the siege of Camelot in the street, where she multiplied herself with magic. But she suddenly vanished before dealing the final blow. In truth, she was in her throne sending out her duplicates. However, she was distracted by a wounded Woodwose who said that she betrayed him by not sending out reinforcement for him, which he heard from Aurora. It was a lie, and the reinforcement was wiped out by another faction. Woodwose maimed her a little before she managed to convince him, and he died regretting his deed. As she tried to resume her attack, Spriggan appeared with his human army, facing a wounded Morgan. She's still able to outmuscle them, but he had a bleeding, dying Tristan/Baobhan Sith hostage, letting them landing blows at her, but she managed to fight back and killed his army. To make matter worse, Aurora's voice is heard throughout the throne room, claiming that she's the one responsible for Mors and Calamities plaguing the Kingdom. Hearing this, her subjects who're present in the throne room began to turn on her. Morgan, who is now too wounded to defend herself, can only plead weakly that she's innocent, was the one who saved them, the throne is rightfully hers, as her subjects lynch her.

Sniped.

Thanks for the summaries guys. I really doubt that "death" would stick tho but who knows

fairies should not have imitate human society. could be the reason why fairy land became lost belt.

Morgan insisted to continue that even though she hates fairies.
    Ironically it might become a reason they get resolved in a natural occurrence, because by imitating human society, the blur the line between them and humans, which will likely be something that will sort itself out if my theory is correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Experience View Post
    I'd say the problem is with fairies being dominant species. It's like putting children in charge of a nuclear arsenal or something. No wonder the only solution Morgan had is to rein them all up.
    Or alternatively not being able to see the value in things or the DANGER in things.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    You're implying any fairy in this lostbelt is good. A good fairy is a dead fairy.
    I mean hmm... there might be a few still around, though you have to be a shrewd one in this lb, and then there is Mab/Medb, who well is pretty much one of the few decent fae still around(Even if she is lewd as heck), but she also carries a lot of pride in her own abilities, traits, etc, which might help distinguish herself from other fae. She is strict, but she has always been fair, like she was going to chuck us in confinement sure, but then she would give these people like benefits after they serve their time for their crimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    It doesn't matter if it gels because most of the LB lore is not to be applied to PHH. Just the example of Oberon explaining a-reis, and da vinci going "oh that's kinda like our True Ancestors" when the two are nothing alike aside from like 2 minor details that da vinci got caught up on should tell you that LB fairies and PHH fairies aren't the same.
    IDK about that one, cause fae are pretty nasty, there are human-eating fairies after-all although I think that might be cheating a little

Then there are Spriggans man,
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Really, fairies are better off not imitating humans.
    Well it's more so, they need to be taught to be able to see value in things, it's the bit that they lack that lead to this situation, blind mimicry is as brittle as glass. They lack the ability to see value in things, this goes the same with not being able to see the DANGERS of things either. They don't try to understand how things are.

it has never been said 500 refugee fairies will be 'good' one.
    Just yeet them over to Seventh Labyrinth of Caubac Alcatraz if they are bad, they will do fine over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    There's also a fair chance Oberon is connected to Zepia, if that matters.
    With how much lamp shading with Oberon going like "Oh titania doesn't exist, but I'm searching for my Titania" bit and the other fact in favor of the Zepia and Oberon connection
    "Completely separate from his pursuit of magecraft, he has an overwhelming love for theater."
    The fact that most if not everything he has made reference to have been from written works should be hint enough, cause, even if all these separate writers managed to capture the true fairy king oberon in an almost complete picture, it's somewhat of an impossibility, unless it's the other way around and he is taking inspiration from the writings, alternatively it could also be a pseudo-servant case where Oberon and Zepia are fused under a common goal with sharing a body, which I mean isn't reserved for just divine servants, as seen with Zhuge Liang and Sima Yi. So I COULD see something like that happening with Zepia, with the more specific nature of fairies being from Oberon proper, with the talk of the Oberon in literature being from Zepia's love of theater.

Oberon, to me anyways, has come across as a shrewd, but very theatrical individual, he often waxes poetry, rosy phrases and sayings, and references a number of written stories that are written about the fairy king oberon in places. I think the issue here, is this identity is TOO perfect to a number of the stories written by human hands, that the ONLY thing that is wrong, is that there is no Titania, but at the same time he is seeking his Titania. If he was 100% Oberon proper, I feel there would be more glaring inconsistencies to be found between his story and the stories written about him by humans. If that makes some amount of sense, it's essentially being TOO thorough with your role in that you say you are different individual than what was written about by authors, but then when you compare the two, there are few differences to be seen with them, has things lean in the possibility that you are lying about that point, and you are not truly who you say you are.

Additionally food for thought I just read up on.
    "However, Tamamo Vitch and Muryan suspect that he is not from Proper Human History, nor is he even a Servant."
    Now while the former I have a lack on understanding fully on that, I could see a Pseudo-Servant being harder to comprehend from Tamamo Vitch and Muryan stand point, due to how different he would come across as, cause unlike Divine Spirits, other type of existences would be harder to notice, kind of like Mashu being a Demi-Servant makes it sometimes harder to detect her type of existence because it's a mix of things rather than one sole category as most cases. And the way it differs from divine spirits is that it wouldn't have the overwhelming displacement of mana emanating from them like divine spirits naturally do, like Ishtar, Sitonai, Parvati, and Astraea, etc do.

LAST EDIT but, this was an interesting read when I dived into more lore feeding:
    "The removal of the spirit leaves the power of the Servant around that of the possessed human, but also makes them difficult to identify as a Servant."
    I just found this interesting in reading more into Pseudo-Servants.
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; July 25th, 2021 at 03:27 AM.

When is Part 3 again?

Also if Part 1 was 30% like how much was Part 2?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Next week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    Also if Part 1 was 30% like how much was Part 2?
    Part 2 is 40%.

predictions for part 3?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    epic makeout scene with oberon

mash was a potato the whole time

someone calls aurora ugly to her face

epic makeout scene with barghest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    epic makeout scene with oberon

mash was a potato the whole time

someone calls aurora ugly to her face

epic makeout scene with barghest
    epic Oberon - Barghest makeout scene?
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.