Page 3525 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 252530253425347535153520352335243525352635273530353535753625 ... LastLast
Results 70,481 to 70,500 of 79530

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Blog Entries
    The leak I got all the time is from the Chinese forums, not 4chan. It will be cool if it is true, but a little formularized stuff though. Very Nasuish.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    The only thing that has a chance of being real is that one datamined CG going around. 4chan plot leaks are always bullshit.

Spoiler:
    Oberon's final ascension looks badass but I had hoped on getting the other character as their own thing instead of being part of a composite Servant, so I got mixed feelings

Spoiler:
    Nvm, huh... interesting...
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; August 2nd, 2021 at 10:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    Anyway, I hope this time round,

Spoiler:
    V-Oberon is on Chaldea's side since the right way to salvation is to make the fairies admit and atone to their crimes first before the rescue.

Spoiler:
    Then that still leaves the last silhouette still unaccounted for.
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; August 2nd, 2021 at 10:49 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Spoiler:
    All that’s provably true, as stated before, is the existence of a CG of a character that may be Oberon in a form that may be his third Ascension, and a portrait of that form. Anything past that—his class, and his potential mixing with Vortigern—is ultimately speculation until any definitive proof is given

Quote Originally Posted by Hermitfold View Post
    Alice's magic system is something super special only she can use, so Beryl is probably using a derivative like May.
    I know Riddell mainly uses a modern derivative of Alice's ploys, but she was able to use Alice's ploys as well wasn't she? She once borrowed one from Alice when both were just kids (mentioned in All about Ploys) and in Mahoyo side story 2, other characters were under the assumption that Riddell was secretly using Alice's ploys. On the other hand, only those with Meinster blood are capable of using Ploys, so I guess Riddell's case is still a mystery until Mahoyo 2 comes out. Or maybe her self-proclaimed "rare genius Meister (as in マイスター)" is related to the Meinser マインスター somehow, unless it's just a typo.

The Leak in question, click at your own risk
    Spoiler:

If this turns out to be true, nice attention to detail by adding to the Vortigern dragon motif by using Dragonfly wings in place of the moth/fairy wings, it seems too much of nice attention to detail to be fake. And if it is indeed a fake, this person should be proud to make it nigh impossible to tell that it's fake. Additionally while Vortigern is indeed the white dragon, he had deep ties is a darkness that feeds off light.

Also I care less about the Pretender bit, but technically speaking wouldn't he never be said class in gameplay, seeing as he Pretends to be other classes? Like people seem to forget that crucial detail in that he changes his class to strong against said target?
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; August 3rd, 2021 at 07:22 AM.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    leak stuff
    As I understand it, he'd be Pretender normally and switch classes to one strong against the enemy when using the 3rd skill (like how Fae Lancelot uses her 3rd skill to go into 3rd ascension if she's in 1st or 2nd ascension)
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    leak stuff
    As I understand it, he'd be Pretender normally and switch classes to one strong against the enemy when using the 3rd skill (like how Fae Lancelot uses her 3rd skill to go into 3rd ascension if she's in 1st or 2nd ascension)
    Spoiler:
    And I'm going to assume he either does weak/normal damage to most other classes, or there is also a potential limit to the switch like say, he could only become the 1 of the 7 main classes, or some type of limitation to it.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Marros's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A Lore Theorist View Post
    Spoiler:
    And I'm going to assume he either does weak/normal damage to most other classes, or there is also a potential limit to the switch like say, he could only become the 1 of the 7 main classes, or some type of limitation to it.
    Spoiler:
    If his class change is tied to a skill, and the skill's duration and cooldown aren't the same at level 10 it won't be too ridiculous. and even if he has full uptime that's a whole skill just to do what a regular class servant already can. It would need extra buffs equivalent to a whole other skill to keep up. and that's without getting into quests with multiple enemy types.

Quote Originally Posted by Marros View Post
    Spoiler:
    If his class change is tied to a skill, and the skill's duration and cooldown aren't the same at level 10 it won't be too ridiculous. and even if he has full uptime that's a whole skill just to do what a regular class servant already can. It would need extra buffs equivalent to a whole other skill to keep up. and that's without getting into quests with multiple enemy types.
    Spoiler:
    I'd like if he had normal advantage against Alter Ego (since no class does)
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Leak in question, click at your own risk
    Spoiler:

If this turns out to be true, nice attention to detail by adding to the Vortigern dragon motif by using Dragonfly wings in place of the moth/fairy wings, it seems too much of nice attention to detail to be fake. And if it is indeed a fake, this person should be proud to make it nigh impossible to tell that it's fake. Additionally while Vortigern is indeed the white dragon, he had deep ties is a darkness that feeds off light.

Also I care less about the Pretender bit, but technically speaking wouldn't he never be said class in gameplay, seeing as he Pretends to be other classes? Like people seem to forget that crucial detail in that he changes his class to strong against said target?
    Spoiler:
    [[The skeletal high heels are really bugging me.]]
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Spoiler:
    [[The skeletal high heels are really bugging me.]]
    Big doozy of a spoiler
    [I imagine they're supposed to be dragon claws, because the name on his card is Oberon-Vortigern.]
    [And the dragonfly wings are a pun.]

JP Friend Code

If you notice his shirt sleeve is corrupting into dragon it's common sense that his shoes are also corrupting into dragon.

so both.

The theme of Avalon Le Fae, seems like it blends the line between humans and fae, and also combining powers per say. Basically Humans are more like Fae(In that they do not reproduce like normal and just appear out of nowhere when they are paired up) and Fae are more like humans in tactics, civilizations, etc. It's pointed out that only those in the Forest with Oberon really are able to be truer to their nature, while the rest live in Human like settlements.(Correct?) So it really kind of blurs the line there to a degree between what is humanity and what is fae, cause additionally they tend to wage wars and do things like humans, but are more fickle in that they don't know how to judge the value in things, hence what happened with Uther, cause that shows the Fae's inability to discern value. Like the only leader of the territories that has any idea of Value, is Queen Mab/Medb, which could indicate that she isn't full-blooded fairy or that Mab's power is able to be passed to those who are the successor to the title which seems possible that she references the former queen as Mab.
    Spoiler:

EDIT:

Spoiler:
    Also I have a feeling the Chaldean is probably going to go retrieve Mashu, given their connection and all that, like he is more indifferent to us, but Mashu has always been someone that he has shown some emotion towards(not really but you get what I'm trying to say)
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; August 3rd, 2021 at 08:07 PM.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Has anyone posted a full TL of Morgan's death scene, and her postmortem monologue?
    Ah well, there's no harm in diversity of translations, right? Then, in celebration of the New Queen's Coronation, I present Avalon le Fae Chapter 24, "Morgan", Arrows 6&7, after the triple-Morgan battle.
    The Death of Morgan le Fae
    Morgan:
    … Hm. I had been concerned about it, but there was no interference from Merlin. What a heartless man.

Guda:
    ………
    (Vision fades repeatedly; on the third fade, a thumping sound ensues)

Artoria:
    Ah… Aaaaahh!!
    Everyone, everyone!!

Morgan:
    That’s correct. Everyone will die because of your foolishness. I came here without much determination nor hope. I’ve come this far without believing in anyone.
    The immature
    Avalon le Fae
    Fairy of Paradise
    . My countrymen who have been seduced by prophecy. No one will thank you. No one will lend you their hand.
    There is no one to reward. No one to praise. No one to share in our happiness.
    You will die alone on a bloodstained hill, like yourself in Proper Human History.
    Saving Britain. The fate of the “Child of Prophecy” was decided when they set out to do such a thing.
    You can’t save something that’s already dead.
    It wasn’t me you had to fight. It was the “mission” that drove you to this point.
    (Morgan begins charging a chungus spell. However, she disappears. The original Morgan has been attacked, and so her clones vanish.)

Guda:
    …… she disappeared?

A Voice Echoing on the Wind:
    …… is it going?
    …… can you hear this voice?
    I am Aurora, the chief of the Wind Clan.
    I may not be able to fight, but at least, I can do this much…
    Please, to all the fairies in Britain, I hope that my voice may reach you.

Guda:
    Aurora’s voice is being heard all across Camelot…

Aurora’s Voice:
    As we speak, in Camelot, brave fairies are fighting to defeat the Morgans in this land.
    The power of the Queen is immense. We respected the Queen more than we respected each other, and more than she respected us.
    She has been the guardian of Britain for 2000 years. What fairy wouldn’t be proud of her?
    … but. In spite of your kindness, there are some facts that cannot be overlooked.
    To all those fighting for Camelot, please listen to us.
    The true identity of Queen Morgan. What she was doing behind the scenes, all throughout history.

[scene cuts to throne room, shortly prior.]

The Fairies Gathered Around the Throne:
    Hahahahaha! Look, look at their wretched figures! The rebels are fleeing!
    This is the punishment for a lower-class fairy entering Camelot! Look, the escape route’s blocked, they need help!
    (TL Note: remember, this is many fairies, so thoughts can jerk very suddenly and contradict each other)
    What are you happy about, my mansion’s been destroyed! This is total overkill, they’ve gotten off better than us!
    Please stop this now! Isn’t there some spell to kill them all at once!?
    What’s there to say, it’s fun, it’s fun!
    It’s a festival, a festival! This is what war’s all about!
    (They murmur among themselves)

Secretary Meldik:
    ……

Morgan:
    Hm. I thought I’d killed him…
    Muramasa and the others… they’re quite stubborn, aren’t they?
    Another two should be sufficient. Three was enough for the “Child of Prophecy”... Meldik?

Secretary Meldik:
    …...Queen…... watch…… out……
    (He dies. Bloodily.)

Wh-What!?
    The Knight Meldik, a squire of the Queen, has fallen!?
    Meldik is one of the Queen’s Guards! He’s no ordinary knight, for him to fall so easily…

???:
    … praise now…
    … bow now…
    … the guardian of Britain…
    … we…… the Fang Clan…… our master…
    … Her Majesty…… to be… in your presence……
    … Her Majesty…… there is… in your presence……

(The fairies gathered begin screaming)

Wh-wh-what is that!?
    Where did it come from!?
    Guards! What are the guards doing!?

Morgan:
    Woodwose. So you’re alive.
    Did you use the underground passageway?
    I believe I taught you that one during the Battle of Mors.
    That was a thousand years ago, if I recall.

Woodwose:
    …… of course…… just in case……
    …… it was something, just for me……
    …… this Woodwose…… even one hour……
    …… I haven’t forgotten…… not here……
    …… Your Majesty. Your Majesty.
    …… please tell me, Your Majesty.
    …… where is the “Child of Prophecy”......
    …… where is Beryl Gut……
    …… no…… no, no, no……!
    I don’t care about such trivial matters……!
    Why didn’t you send reinforcements……?
    Why did you leave the Fang Clan to die……?
    I would like to hear your answers……
    Your Majesty…… Queen Morgan!

Morgan:
    Reinforcements?
    Oh, the case of Londonium? That’s a curious thing to ask.
    Reinforcements were deployed. Unfortunately, it seems they weren’t of help to you.

Woodwose:
    Ahh… ah…
    aaaAAAAAA………

(Flashback to when Aurora lied to Woodwose)
    Aurora:
    So you say you absolutely believe in Her Majesty?
    But never forget this;
    If Her Majesty says “I haven’t sent any reinforcements”, then you’re right.
    She trusted you and believed you didn’t need any reinforcements.
    But…… if she says “I sent reinforcements”, then…
    It was a lie. It was a lie meant to deceive you.
    A lie told in order to cut off the Fang Clan.
    Because they were never sent.
    That much is a truth that cannot be falsified.
    The Queen has cut you off because you’re no longer needed.

(Return to present)

Woodwose:
    … Mor… gan……
    …… MORGAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Morgan:
    !

Ahhhhh!
    W-W-Woodwose, he’s gone mad! Insane!
    Somebody stop him, he’s pushed the Queen to the floor!
    She’ll be beaten to death like this!
    It’s impossible to stop Woodwose!
    I don’t wanna do it! I don’t wanna do it!

(Woodwose begins attacking Morgan)

Woodwose:
    I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you…!
    Our 2000 years of loyalty, my 1000 years of loyalty!
    How dare you, how dare you mock our loyalty……!!
    A person like you could never be loved! You will never have any love!
    Die, die, die, die!
    I don’t want a master who doesn’t love me!
    You witch! You witch! I was a fool to trust you!
    I’m the rightful king of Britain! I, as an A-Rei, should’ve been the apex!
    What “fairy country”, what “our country”!?
    If only you didn't exist! If you didn't exist!

(Morgan counter attacks)

Woodwose:
    …… gah.

Morgan:
    … jeez, even after all that hard work you put in to learn some civility, you dolt.
    Those bloodshot eyes. They’re truly quite ugly.
    … but your fur hasn’t changed one bit.
    Young hero. Brave Woodwose…
    Your fur is…
    The warmest, most lovely fur in all of Britain.

Woodwose:
    A… ahh……. a…... a……….
    … what is this…
    …… what have I……
    … if you don’t say it…
    … if you don’t put it into words, I don't know that……
    … forgive me…
    … forgive me, Your Majesty…
    … despite being loved so much, i….

(Woodwose becomes a Mors, then disintegrates. Morgan rises, face bloodied, and crown missing.)

Well, we’re glad you’re safe, Your Majesty…
    So, why don’t you rest? You’re in no state to move about…
    What are you saying!? There are still rebels left! Your Majesty, the Throne is over here!
    Please use your power to your fullest! You are the singular ruler of Britain!

Morgan:
    …… I don’t need to be told.
    The throne is… over there.

(Morgan begins crawling to it, but behold! An isekai protag.)

Spriggan:
    No, no. There’s no need for you to return to the throne.
    You’re not worthy of it anymore.

(A bunch of Enforcement Knights appear)

Morgan:
    … You’re the one who got Woodwose into trouble.
    Have you had enough of your long life, Spriggan? Do you now wish for your own demise?

Spriggan (Hiding behind Knights):
    No way. Life expectancy is always a concern, but to each his own as they say.
    Right now, there’s a good chance of winning. In fact, I think right now’s the only time there’ll be such a chance.
    Your fairy country was wonderful. No one else has been the ruler for the whole of your 2000-year-long reign.
    But it got a little boring, didn’t it? It’s hard to make new art when there’s no other cultures to interact with.
    We can’t be called a country if there’s neither prosperity nor war.
    Queen Morgan. Britain is no longer your garden. You must leave your girlish dreams behind.

(The Knights prepare to attack, but Morgan’s staff begins glowing.)

Morgan: … It appears I’ve been underestimated.
    Even if I’m in pain, I won’t fall to a common soldier.

(Morgan looks shocked, and stops her spell. Spriggan reveals an injured Baobhan Sith)

(The knights begin attacking Morgan while she’s stunned.)

Morgan:
    … Baobhan… Sith

Girl who had her limbs removed:
    Thank you, witch. Thank you for your hard work.
    People say such horrible things about witches, but I’m so grateful to you, witch.
    For the bond we shared, thank you.
    In other words, thank you for making me.
    You’ve done such a good job, thank you.
    Please, rest in peace now.

(Flashback/Morgan's recollections)

Back in the beginning. Back in a time where I didn’t even have any friends.
    I wasn’t called a saviour, I was said to be a witch.
    When I opened my eyes in Orkney, I received the knowledge of the previous me.
    The Morgan of Proper Human History.
    The Fairy Queen who entrusted me with everything, despite knowing she would be shattered.
    I knew Morgan’s fate.
    A woman with no place in Proper Human History.
    She was born as the heir to the British Isles, but she was defeated by King Arthur.
    For Morgan, the British Isles were everything.
    If you exclude the British Isles, then Morgan is worthless.
    And indeed, that’s why she became worthless.
    It’s certain that a particular “me” was summoned into the British Lostbelt, and lamented the tragedy of the isles.
    But, at the same time, I think this is what I thought:
    “If this is Britain, then this time…”
    It was only natural that “me”, who had no place to stay, would try to protect her new home.
    I had a mission from Paradise, but it was to destroy the entire British Isle.
    “I” loved the British Isles, even if they were a Lostbelt.
    I wanted to do that same thing.
    I took the hint, and chose to live as “me”.

Voices of Fairies:
    Witch! Witch! Witch!
    Even though a “Calamity” occurred, you’re the only one who survived!

But in order to do this, first I had to reign over the fairies.
    Over and over, I exorcised the “Calamitiy”
    Over and over, I mediated disputes between the Clans.
    Over and over, I was accused of being a witch.
    Over and over, my heart was shattered.
    But it’s okay. I don’t love the fairies.
    I love the British Isles.
    It’s the country I create, and where I truly belong.
    Something I could never get in Proper Human History;
    My “Britain”.
    I was willing to do whatever it took to build it.
    But when you dig deep enough, you’ll find that the right answer is to protect the fairies.

A Girl who was overused and abandoned:
    “Thank you… Thank you…
    You gave me water… thank you…”
    “But you should drink up too, witch.
    Because you’ve been doing your best.”

After all these years, I believe I’ve grown rather fond of the “means” too.
    I’ve made reliable friends, and I’ve been able to move forward on my own two feet.
    I’ve learned how to pretend to be a saviour too.
    I thought the fairy who gave me such a kind name would be happier if I was a saviour, so I changed my name to Tonelico.
    I lost Londonium. All my friends have left me.
    But that doesn’t matter. This time I’ll build my Britain.
    It is for this reason alone that I’m alive.
    It is for this reason alone that “I” was shattered.
    My Britain. My fairy country.
    I was originally going to make it an even crueller country, but for the sake of that girl, I made it gentler.
    I let them laugh. I let them have fun. I let them make friends. I can only hope that this country lasts forever.
    I am a traitor to mankind. I fulfilled my dream, in defiance of the “Mission from Paradise”.
    I’ve isolated the Fairy Kingdom beyond the Farthest Ends, but on the planet, there are worlds with the same coordinates.
    We may receive guests from all across Proper Human History.
    How is my country? Is it beautiful? Is it dreamlike?
    If so, then there’s no greater joy I can imagine.
    Fairy Country Britain welcomes you all, my guests.
    May this landscape remain forever in your memories.

(Returning to the present, Morgan counterattacks and slaughters all the knights)

Spriggan:
    What the!?

Morgan:
    Haaa.... Ah…
    I said don’t underestimate me……
    If you’ve only struck for the neck, you haven’t killed your enemy.

(Morgan continues crawling to the throne)

Morgan:
    Ha… aaa… haa….
    Haaaaa… aaa……
    Haaaa…….haaaa…...haaaa……

(Gah, what do we do, what do we do……!?
    Spriggan’s rebelling isn’t he!?)
    (Then, is Spriggan the king?
    No, Queen Morgan is still alive!)
    (She’s only moving her left hand?
    How are we meant to defeat the rebels with that?)
    (Wait a minute, what’ll happen to us?
    The rebels will kill us!)
    (Do you wanna help the Queen? I don’t trust Spriggan……
    Maybe if we put her on the throne, she’ll be able to do something?)
    (No, I don’t wanna. She’s so bloody and dirty.
    Besides, no matter which side you choose, you’re gonna get sick anyway.)
    (Yeah, yeah! Let’s watch what happens, then we can side with the winners!)

Aurora’s Voice:
    … but. In spite of your kindness, there are some facts that cannot be overlooked.
    To all those fighting for Camelot, please listen to us.
    The true identity of Queen Morgan. What she was doing behind the scenes, all throughout history.

Aurora’s “Wind Tidings”! What on earth is she going to talk about?

Aurora’s Voice:
    Everything was the doing of one woman.
    Tonelico, the Saviour according to the Fairy Calendar.
    She isn’t a British fairy. She is a fairy from another world, and so she is our enemy.
    Her purpose was to control our Britain.
    For that goal, she caused many “Calamities” and disturbed the bonds of the clans.
    Most important of them all was the destruction of Londonium.
    When she finally appeared, she killed Uther, the King of Britain, and disrupted the unity of the clans.
    For her, any other king was an eyesore at best.
    And due to the blood and hatred shed during this conflict, the “Great Calamity” has become stronger than it’s ever been before!
    There are very few fairies who have been alive since that time…
    2000 years ago, on that day… our Britain was destroyed.

What are you talking about, Aurora!? We died 2000 years ago, did we?
    How can that be true? What about we fairies who are still alive now!?

Aurora’s Voice:
    No, no. We should’ve died in the “Great Calamity”.
    Because the fairies who survived would’ve made a peaceful Britain afterwards.
    But that was not to be.
    Tonelico survived the decline of Londonium.
    Morgan, a witch, created a terrible plot.
    Morgan used our precious World Tree for her own personal gain.
    She took the magical energy contained within the World Tree.
    She made the World Tree wither.
    She used that magical energy to bring us fairies back to life. They say it’s called a Chaldean Summoning.
    The Command Spells we fairies have were not engraved in Camelot.
    Everyone’s born with it. It’s a mark of our slavery to a witch, a gift of our time and magical energy to her.

(The crowd gets restless)

Aurora’s Voice:
    And so the witch started a new Britain.
    With a false era, the so-called Queen’s Calendar.
    The reason Britain does not expand, and why the humans cannot use the land effectively.
    The destruction caused by the “Great Calamity” is all because it was made that way.
    Please, I want you all to know. We, the fairies of Britain, have been working together for 2000 years.
    And all that time, we’ve been tormented and used by witches for their personal gain.
    This witch’s name is Morgan. She is a false queen descended from Paradise to dominate us.
    I acknowledge the achievement of continuing to save Britain from the Mors, but under no circumstances is she a person who can be loved.
    My dear fairies who live in Camelot. I ask you once again to question yourselves this:
    Who should be defeated? Who is the right fairy to rule over Camelot?

Terrible. Truly terrible. It’s quite awful, to hear that about the Queen…
    I mean…
    Don’t you need that?

(The fairies begin rioting, tossing garbage and debris at Morgan.)

Spriggan:
    …… Perhaps I shouldn’t have done this. Things are burning up faster than I expected.

(Spriggan exits. Fucking coward.)

Baobhan Sith:
    Ah……

(The riot continues; glass is breaking, and the screen thumps a couple times.)

Get out. Get out.

Morgan:
    Nn…
    Haa.. haaa…. Aaa….

Oh my, throwing things isn’t stopping her at all! Well, can’t be helped!
    We’ll just have to use the soldier’s swords!
    Yeah, YEAH! Let’s do it! We’re not gonna get tricked by you anymore you vicious witch!

(Morgan is rushed on both sides; her sprite vanishes off screen)

Morgan:
    …… You’re all……
    what……

The Fairies Gathered Around Morgan:
    Shut up! It’s all your fault that the world is the way it is!

Morgan:
    No… put me on the throne…….
    If it’s not me on it……

You can’t do anything now, and you’ve destroyed our world so many times!

Morgan:
    Stop… stop…
    Somebody, please…

Witch! Witch! I’m so proud we’re making a better world!

Morgan:
    Stop… Stop it…. Put me on…… the throne……

Useless! Useless! We don’t need it! We don’t need you! If it’s useless, we don’t need it anymore!

Morgan:
    The throne… put me on……!
    I don’t want… to lose Britain…… again……!

Huh. She’s finally stopped. She was damn persistent right up until the end.
    But it’s a good thing. She’s finally reaping what she sowed, eh? She’s been torturing fairies for too long.
    By the way………
    Who’s that dirty fairy laying on the ground?

I skipped over the section where a soldier informs us of Morgan's death, but nothing of note happened there.

Post-Mortem Morgan
    Morgan:
    Why?
    Why is that?
    Why do you always have to be the elephant in the room, Baobhan Sith?!

I was grieving as if it were mine to grieve.
    The other person hugged me again and again.
    But I'm already dead.
    I'm already dead. I'm always, always dead.
    I'm always so late.
    You can always find this sort of thing after you've become like this.
    Born again, born again, born again.
    I'm always like this.
    I am deceived. Used.
    They use you. They take advantage of you. You're broken, so they throw you away.
    If you've been cheated, get angry.
    If you've been roughed up, run!
    So why, oh why, oh why?
    Why do I always allow them to get away with it?!
    I'm sorry. I'm sorry, young witch.
    I'm sorry I ended up dead again.
    I don't remember this generation, but I'm sorry.
    Thank you for always crying for me.
    But don't worry about it.
    I'm a failure as a fairy.
    This is the only way I can be of help to everyone.
    If killing me makes it easier for everyone in the village,
    Then it's a very good thing.
    … I don't know if there is such a thing.
    You're the only one in all of Britain.
    Only you thanked me.
    I’ll save you. I'll save you, I promise.
    I’ll find you before your next generation is found by the fairies.
    I'll find you.
    I wish you all the best.
    But I couldn't do it.
    I, your mother, found you over and over again, but...
    But, this is how it ends.
    Baobhan Sith, the favourite of the whole village.
    Baobhan Sith, always smiling.
    "When I'm a good person, I'm a rag.
    I become a rag.”
    That's why your mother said;
    “I will die at Darlington, and my soul is worn out.”
    "I'm a rag," she said, bringing me back to life with her own.
    "You can live a life of treachery. Live brutally.”
    “You cannot live unless you are the centre of attention.”
    Just once. Just one time.
    If you can live a life of happiness...
    I'd give my life for that.
    I'm willing to give up my dream for it.
    I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, as your mother.
    It didn't go well for all of us.
    I hate fairies.
    They were always terrible to me.
    I never had any friends.
    I was always ‘dirty’.
    But eventually...
    I met a fairy I could talk to normally.
    It's strange. I hate all the fairies in Britain, but...
    But my daughter was the only one I could talk to normally.
    What was her name?
    What's the name of that town?
    What happened after that?

[Morgan’s self-reflection ends here. Presumably, she’s properly dead now]

It's the same crime. She’s just as guilty.
    She's her daughter, so she's just as guilty.
    She gave me a bad time, you know.
    I'll make sure to do it right.
    Oh, my God, her feet are rotting!
    What the hell is this?
    It's no use, let's just chop it up and throw it away!
    Let's cut her up and throw the body out behind the throne!
    I've lost so much to this thing!
    Bye-bye, Princess Morgan!
    Thanks to you, we'll be living in a castle from now on!
    I couldn't stop it. I couldn't stop it!
    Even though my mother is messed up,
    I was scared and couldn't stop!
    Hahahahahahahahahhahaha!
    Aaaaahahahahahahahaaaa!
    ....... That's enough.
    I'm tired of this place.
    I don't want to be in this place.
    I don't want to be in this place. ...... Let's run away. ...... Let's just get rid of the body. ......
    There's a hole just about ...... big enough for it...
    ... ...fufufu... fufu ....
    I'm not sure what to do......
    The only thing that the Queen’s daughter said was "evil”...
    It’s a terrifying God, Cernunnos...
    The red eyes at the bottom of the big hole......
    The lid of the end of the world, which could not be closed for 2000 years......
    Ahahahaha...
    Ahahahaha...
    Ahahahaha... Aha?

[The Creature in the Pit awakens]

If anyone wants the JP text, just shoot me a DM and I'll gladly provide.

Blog Entries
    T[/spoiler]

Spoiler:
    Also I have a feeling the Chaldean is probably going to go retrieve Mashu, given their connection and all that, like he is more indifferent to us, but Mashu has always been someone that he has shown some emotion towards(not really but you get what I'm trying to say)
    Just to get the finger from Mashu again? He tried it once, and it doesn't work. There's much to wrap up in this chapter, so I hope Nasu delivers.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Firstly, thanks for the TL, I appreciate it.
    Secondly, and once again, fuck the fairies crawling around the throne without a drop of conviction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Firstly, thanks for the TL, I appreciate it.
    Secondly, and once again, fuck the fairies crawling around the throne without a drop of conviction.
    Somewhat, I don't blame the fairies since what Morgan has been doing is forcing animals to live like humans. It just don't work that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Justiciar Hux View Post

Post-Mortem Morgan
    [The Creature in the Pit awakens]
    Spoiler:
    So I'm going to assume that it was the case, Morgan was likely using curses tied to her own life to curse the entity known as "Cerunnos" to keep it dormant. I could see that it could be the White Beast of Gaia(Perhaps cursed with the title of Cerunnos to slow it's very nature), cause I mean it's like a easy place to get food in, they just keep tossing bodies into the hole. Which I mean meat is still meat, an animal isn't going to be THAT picky if it's human or fae.

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Just to get the finger from Mashu again? He tried it once, and it doesn't work. There's much to wrap up in this chapter, so I hope Nasu delivers.
    Spoiler:
    Well it's more so, this time he is assisting us, but begrudgingly so, Mashu has been the only one he has shown a little softness towards, it's not like before, but more so retrieving her from 2500 years in the past, cause I dk how we are going to reach Mashu otherwise, I don't like the idea of a 2500+ year old Mashu(Yes I know aging doesn't happen here). It's more so it would make sense that he would step in for, cause without Mashu we will fail.

Additionally I have a feeling Aurora was this LB's King originally given her knowledge of things surrounding the tree, and was looking to use the tree or something.

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Somewhat, I don't blame the fairies since what Morgan has been doing is forcing animals to live like humans. It just don't work that way.
    Less so that, cause it's more so the fickle nature of these Fairies, and I love how Aurora leaves out the fact that in PHH the fairies basically fade away to a degree in Britain. Fairies will make a peaceful Britain my left foot... The issue with most of these fairies, is that they didn't TRY to learn why things are, or even tried to change smaller things to mingle better. Like I said, they were GIVEN these arrangements and don't see the VALUE in things, that's the crucial difference between Fae and Humans, humans can see the value in things.

Most of the Fae that are not under Queen Mab's rule, are little more than entitled children being given things without earning it. Queen Mab's civilization tends to be strict but fair, but also makes a point to TEACH the skill of being able to see the value in things.
    Spoiler:
    Now I wonder if what Oberon said about being from PHH was true, if that V-Oberon fusion was an agreement between the two or not, though I could see that only those with deep ties to Britain only being able to manifest meant that Oberon couldn't normally be able to be summoned and that's where Vortigern stepped in to "help" with that manifestation
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; August 4th, 2021 at 12:44 AM.