Page 3453 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2453295333533403344334483451345234533454345534583463350335533953 ... LastLast
Results 69,041 to 69,060 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    I still think Beryl just doesn't have a servant.
    So, there wouldn't be a Master-Servant Boss Battle like part1 of part2?
    Assuming this is part2 of part2 and that things could be different, I think it is plausible to not have a proper Master-Servant duel.
    That or someone else will take a similar role.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Neco-Arc Evolution View Post
    So, there wouldn't be a Master-Servant Boss Battle like part1 of part2?
    Assuming this is part2 of part2 and that things could be different, I think it is plausible to not have a proper Master-Servant duel.
    That or someone else will take a similar role.
    Placing my bets on the grand battle being Chaldea vs Beryl, just like how it was Chaldea vs Kirschtaria in Olympus.

Or even better, Beryl and C.Artoria third ascension vs Chaldea+Morgan.

JP Friend Code
    He could pull a Kirschtaria, kill Tristan and then summon her

Blog Entries
    Changing subjects a little, anyone else think that the whole issue regarding Muramasa being an Alterego was one hell of a curve ball?

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Chaos View Post
    Changing subjects a little, anyone else think that the whole issue regarding Muramasa being an Alterego was one hell of a curve ball?
    No. We know Nasu will want to insert a pseudo Shirou into an Artoria story, so putting Muramasa in is expected. Having him stay saber is not too good for gameplay purpose, so making him an alterego is a logical choice.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Paladin View Post
    But also Beryl technically never told Da vinci which class he wanted to summon. We assume by the pattern and his personality that he would want an Assassin. But this is just an assumption.
    This is true. We assumed Assassin because it was the only one of the seven 'proper' Servants left; and Mash filled the Extra class slot, being a Shielder and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    This is true. We assumed Assassin because it was the only one of the seven 'proper' Servants left; and Mash filled the Extra class slot, being a Shielder and all.
    I dunno. Maybe his servant is Galahad and they bonded over keeping Mashu pure in body and pure in mind.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    No. We know Nasu will want to insert a pseudo Shirou into an Artoria story, so putting Muramasa in is expected. Having him stay saber is not too good for gameplay purpose, so making him an alterego is a logical choice.
    I see your point, but the rationale they presented in the story seemed quited forced to me.

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

JP Friend Code
    Honestly it depends on the direction of the story

If Oberon is lying about the prophecy being needed to help Chaldea and the Lostbelt then like we expect he is most likely working with Beryl

On the other hand if he isn’t lying and Mashu is being teleported to Morgan’s side then Morgan might use Mashu to fight against the prophecy.

Because that is something that I don’t really see much in the discussion : how does Morgan feel about the whole prophecy ? Because it clearly states that she will be defeated.

If I was Morgan and knew about a prophecy that would defeat me and had the opportunity to go against said prophecy I would take it.
    Morgan could see Mashu as a way to break the prophecy and continue her rule.

But again it depends on whether Oberon is truthful or not.
    F/GO : Lunartic/721,560,670

Mordred is finally home.

Blessed is my luck.

I am at peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Chaos View Post
    I see your point, but the rationale they presented in the story seemed quited forced to me.
    We knew that Alien God Follower Muramasa was an Alter Ego since LB5.1.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Then again Oberon seemed pretty okay that Mashu and MC went against the prophecy as well,so his position is still vague.
    Oberon's biggest claim is that Britain is a world we must save rather than destroy, that everything will turn out perfectly fine if we just beat Morgan. The prophecy he stuck so hard to is effectively just a big tool to guarantee's Morgan defeat, so if that's just an "as long as Morgan is gone" deal, it makes sense for him to be fine with the broken prophecy if someone else looks like they can do it without the prophecy.

JP Friend Code

If Oberon is lying about the prophecy being needed to help Chaldea and the Lostbelt then like we expect he is most likely working with Beryl

On the other hand if he isn’t lying and Mashu is being teleported to Morgan’s side then Morgan might use Mashu to fight against the prophecy.

Because that is something that I don’t really see much in the discussion : how does Morgan feel about the whole prophecy ? Because it clearly states that she will be defeated.

If I was Morgan and knew about a prophecy that would defeat me and had the opportunity to go against said prophecy I would take it.

Morgan adopting Tristan is her way of fighting the prophecy (not to mention a purge 16 years ago), or at least that's what Oberon think. And then Spriggan claim the higher ups know the prophecy is rather a political thing.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code

She did take precaution with the prophecy, by ordering Woodwose to decimate Castoria's village Tintagel. And as an extra, she bestowed her magic to Sith and then adopted her since the prophecy said only the queen and the Child of Prophecy are the fairies who could use magic, as to ensure her rule.

She went so far as to send all three of Fae Knights to attack Sheffield in order to capture the CoP once words came around that the Child's there.

- - - Updated - - -

Oberon's biggest claim is that Britain is a world we must save rather than destroy, that everything will turn out perfectly fine if we just beat Morgan. The prophecy he stuck so hard to is effectively just a big tool to guarantee's Morgan defeat, so if that's just an "as long as Morgan is gone" deal, it makes sense for him to be fine with the broken prophecy if someone else looks like they can do it without the prophecy.
    What about the part where it'll turn the planet into a black hole if left alone in 24 hours?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I dunno. Maybe his servant is Galahad and they bonded over keeping Mashu pure in body and pure in mind.
    He's doing a shit job in that case

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    What about the part where it'll turn the planet into a black hole if left alone in 24 hours?
    I don't remember if Oberon really mentioned that (meaning, I don't know if he knows, but considering Chaldea never says anything to him about it it's safe to assume they're on the same level here), but I think there are implications or at least the possibility that the Collapse is a result of something Morgan is doing. Ergo, remove Morgan, stop the collapse. Of course, I think we all know that the story won't just proceed in a way where we can defeat Morgan and leave all the fairies living happily forever after while we go take care of the Alien God.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    He's doing a shit job in that case
    He lost credibility when he ejected at the start of season 2. Then again, Nasu seems to be hinting that the problem is with Mashu's mental block and not with Galahad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    I don't remember if Oberon really mentioned that (meaning, I don't know if he knows, but considering Chaldea never says anything to him about it it's safe to assume they're on the same level here), but I think there are implications or at least the possibility that the Collapse is a result of something Morgan is doing. Ergo, remove Morgan, stop the collapse. Of course, I think we all know that the story won't just proceed in a way where we can defeat Morgan and leave all the fairies living happily forever after while we go take care of the Alien God.
    I wonder if in the end, the right way to end this is still terminating the belt, thus Morgan joined Chaldea just to spite C. Artoria who is dead set to protect it no matter the cost. Maybe we might get MC+Morgan+Mashu vs Muramasa + C. Artoria+ Beryl for the finale of the chapter.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm not betting on Beryl being alive for the finale tbh.

Blog Entries
    I'm not betting on Beryl being alive for the finale tbh.
    He be the type of yandere where he wants to leave a permanent mark in Mashu's heart through dying by her hands.

Yeah I don't think Beryl cares much about the lostbelt or anything really, but he does seem to care (if you can call it that) for Mashu.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    He be the type of yandere where he wants to leave a permanent mark in Mashu's heart through dying by her hands.
    He even said that he has to die before Mash, and the opposite cannot happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself