Page 3497 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 249729973397344734873492349534963497349834993502350735473597 ... LastLast
Results 69,921 to 69,940 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    So he is a fairy that Odin injected himself and Cu Chullain into that was summoned in Fuyuki and here?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, did Cu assent to this?
    I realize even more I fucked up now and it's more like the first "Grimm the Wise" was literally just Odin in a Fairy (PseudoServant that was probably a Setanta fairy tbh since it was a 14 year old with a sword) that worked with Habenyan and Tonelico. THEN Fuyuki happened and stuff.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I guess Vortigern was the Earth trying to put a dragon in charge of Britain, and Morgan the Earth trying to put a Fairy in charge.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    Davinky calls it singularity x, which isn't new but she says F, then afterwords says X. Probably further forshadowing of stuff we already knew (looking at you Singularity X-2)

I'm suddenly recalling this, but during the Solomon event we're fighting pillars I-VII which each correspond to a main story singularity and demon pillar Andromalius suddenly appears out of nowhere to represent X while bearing the Fuyuki insignia without any explanation besides the implication that it's the dumping grounds for all the other unrelated events.

Fuyuki is infrequently referred to Singularity X instead of F sometimes so I guess Da Vinci mentioned it as a way to remind the readers about that detail and however Beast VII is related to it.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    I guess Vortigern was the Earth trying to put a dragon in charge of Britain, and Morgan the Earth trying to put a Fairy in charge.
    And Artoria is like humanity's "Fuck that" to both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

US Friend Code
    The irony being she has a dragon inside her too. But yeah Davinky said earlier in the LB that Artoria was created as Uther's plan to counter Vortigern.

- - - Updated - - -

https://old.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...rcivals_lines/

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ^

Sir Gawain! Hngh! Phew, excellent! Look at the impact just from lightly bumping each other's fists! That's Sir Gawain for you. (if you have Gawain)
    I know he said "lightly", but I can't stop imaging something akin to Domon and Master Asia where "bumping fists" creates a mini shockwave.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I immediately imagined small children being sent flying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

How strong has Melusine proven to be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    We don't know, and technically I'm assuming a little bit by saying it's Woodwose. Percival says someone "important" that took him in gave him it, then calls Woodwose father. Woodwose also worked with Morgan a lot and was one of her allies. Technically it could of been Aurora too now that I think about it since I think they said it was in Salisbury and there's that whole dynamic with him and Melusine.
    What is their relationship? I know during the ballroom segment she talked about him to the group, and it shocked everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    What is their relationship? I know during the ballroom segment she talked about him to the group, and it shocked everyone.
    She's his "sister", insofar as the two can actually be siblings. That's what she tells you at the ball. Later it turns out that she was taken in by Aurora as a kid and like Max said there's a certain implication that Percy ended up with her too in some form, but in general Lancelot also helped him out a lot as a kid, helped him train and all that stuff, and they just sort of developed a bond. In fact, that's the reason Percival does all that he does. He doesn't care about like saving britain or anything, he only wants to overthrow morgan so that lancelot won't have to be bound as a fairy knight anymore (since she seems miserable), though I don't think he knows that she maintains the form of a fairy knight so as to not just turn into the "monster" that is melusine or whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

So is Habertot Tattertot- the third member of the original trio of Tolernico/Morgan and Mash? Or is it just implied right now?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Beryl's magecraft is literally just eating people? can someone confirm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    She's his "sister", insofar as the two can actually be siblings. That's what she tells you at the ball. Later it turns out that she was taken in by Aurora as a kid and like Max said there's a certain implication that Percy ended up with her too in some form, but in general Lancelot also helped him out a lot as a kid, helped him train and all that stuff, and they just sort of developed a bond. In fact, that's the reason Percival does all that he does. He doesn't care about like saving britain or anything, he only wants to overthrow morgan so that lancelot won't have to be bound as a fairy knight anymore (since she seems miserable), though I don't think he knows that she maintains the form of a fairy knight so as to not just turn into the "monster" that is melusine or whatever.
    I see, thanks for the explanation.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Beryl's magecraft is literally just eating people? can someone confirm?
    Eating all that he can of the creature he wants to become is the (simplest but not only) activation condition, not the effect. The effect is... well, we see him eating Woodwose after his last boss battle and then becoming the edgy recolor around the end of part 2. Think of the stories about how witches can transform into animals.

Beryl as Woodwose

US Friend Code
    Do we know anything about Beryl's mom yet?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Eating all that he can of the creature he wants to become is the (simplest but not only) activation condition, not the effect. The effect is... well, we see him eating Woodwose after his last boss battle and then becoming the edgy recolor around the end of part 2. Think of the stories about how witches can transform into animals.

Beryl as Woodwose

Comun, how much of Beryl's background is elaborated in this part? I know there was the stuff with Marisbury and Wodime, but is there a clear summation of other stuff related to him?

US Friend Code
    Just wanted to share. Not sure if someone already found this, but I'm starting to see a theme behind Melusine's Third Ascension's design: A clock.
    First thing I noticed was from the rings in her NP.

A clock face, but starts with II and ends with XIII.

Then, her swords become distinct, with one is shorter than the other, representing clock hands. There're hollowed ring on each to affix them to a clock.

Minute Hand

Hour Hand

The hands allusion is apparent in certain attack animation, where she combined both swords to form a dragon's jaw.

I think it's fitting, given that Clock Tower is built atop Albion's Spirit Tomb. She can be seen as its very foundation.

Beryl as Woodwose

Is it a one time form or can he have multiple forms like kirby who can store powers in some games

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Also, did he kill his mom?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Just wanted to share. Not sure if someone already found this, but I'm starting to see a theme behind Melusine's Third Ascension's design: A clock.

A clock face, but starts with II and ends with XIII.

I think it's fitting, given that Clock Tower is built atop Albion's Spirit Tomb. She can be seen as its very foundation.
    Checking the sprite of her dragon form, the II to XIII repeats again on her wings. Maybe instead of the hours on the clock it means to represent the faculties or lords of the Clock Tower(*)? But still dunno why the "I" wouldn't feature. It's a really interesting detail nonetheless

(*My only other idea, is it represents the seats at the round table, "I" is missing 'cause that would be King Arthur's seat and II to XIII are the twelve knights at the table)
    Last edited by Lobo; July 16th, 2021 at 11:32 PM.