Page 3500 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 250030003400345034903495349834993500350135023505351035503600 ... LastLast
Results 69,981 to 70,000 of 79530

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    If Beryl's assumption is correct, then Morgan would have had access to his Siriuslight and all the info behind it, wouldn't she?
    Based on how she immediately analyzed and copied chaldea's summoning system, reishift system, command spells, and QP from a glance, she likely had all that as soon as she was summoned. It's never really explained why she's this insanely competent in terms of magic, but maybe it's because she's the personification of mystery or something, who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Checking the sprite of her dragon form, the II to XIII repeats again on her wings. Maybe instead of the hours on the clock it means to represent the faculties or lords of the Clock Tower(*)? But still dunno why the "I" wouldn't feature. It's a really interesting detail nonetheless

(*My only other idea, is it represents the seats at the round table, "I" is missing 'cause that would be King Arthur's seat and II to XIII are the twelve knights at the table)
    Ah, so it also doubles as allusion to KORT beside Clock Tower. Pretty neat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    Not sure if this is what you're referring to, but it's a plot point that while those born in a Lostbelt cannot leave it/live in PHH, since this is no longer a lostbelt but a singularity/a "reality" on par with PHH, it means those born here now can emigrate to PHH. Basically, as long as they can get past the light wall, they can survive the inevitable fall of this alternate wall. When we strike the deal for Barghest to side with us in Camelot, her condition is that we do all we can to get at least some people out when the time comes (tho da vinci mentions that we can only carry like 500 people in the border).
    The idea that there could be even more fairies roaming about on earth once PHH restored is really interesting. Curious if they'll become additional manpower for Chaldea, or if there'll be noninterference agreement once they migrated if the migration succeeds.

There are already fairies roaming around in PHH (well not right now, but) so they'd probably just join in with those and stay away from human society, though it's interesting to think about them having to adapt to that, considering how their whole existence in LB6 is sort of defined by mimicking human society.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Huh, so according to the interview with Maaya Sakamoto, Yakudou was written specifically for LB6 and that the main character for it should be apparent as the chapter progresses.

Looking at the lyrics... boy, LB6 has had a ton of effort put into it.

The link to the interview: https://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/19321433/
    Last edited by TyrantOfKings; July 17th, 2021 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Adding and clarifying

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If anything, between his tiny Robin Goodfellow form, his speed, his NP name or how he likes to make fun of Artoria roast her, I wouldn't be surprise if he's actually Puck (Robin Goodfellow) pretending to be Oberon
    If this actually legitimately ends up being the case then somebody better pick up that phone.

Spoiler:
    Because I totally called it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skull
    For what it's worth, in at least one story Robin/Puck is the illegitimate son of Oberon and he has the power of shapeshifting.
    I would laugh if we weren't dealing with Oberon at all but Puck was playing a prank on everyone.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    Does Beryl's Glotoneria got anything to do with the fairies' Highlander principle?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Oberon doesn't have the same origin as Titania. She's a fairy completely made up by Shakespeare for his play (as explained in the story), while Oberon already had existed in folklore for centuries from the Huon of Bordeaux cycle to his ties to the character Alberich from the Nibelungenlied. His genealogy is a mess but now that we know Morgan has most likely lived as a fairy for centuries before incarnating as Igraine's daughter, is not impossible anymore

If anything, between his tiny Robin Goodfellow form, his speed, his NP name or how he likes to make fun of Artoria roast her, I wouldn't be surprise if he's actually Puck (Robin Goodfellow) pretending to be Oberon
    Huh, interesting. I guess that would explain why his 3rd ascension wasn't shown

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Experience View Post
    Does Beryl's Glotoneria got anything to do with the fairies' Highlander principle?
    So far, it seems that is how fairies work. No outside influence, they love freedom, are pretty fickle and easy to rile up and change their minds easily.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Not sure if it's already been talked about in here, but has there been any hint in the story related to Oberon's passive anti-Merlin buff skill?

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    There are already fairies roaming around in PHH (well not right now, but) so they'd probably just join in with those and stay away from human society, though it's interesting to think about them having to adapt to that, considering how their whole existence in LB6 is sort of defined by mimicking human society.
    I think the fairies will do fine. They were already barely mimicking human society on a whim, so they could probably be easily convinced to roll with what the PHH fairies are doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but isn't there quite obviously black sludge in Oberon's animation?
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    You assume that Sherlock won’t merk all the rescued LB6 fairies in order to “preserve PHH”

US Friend Code
    Pretty much all his attacks dissolve into it yeah

Blog Entries
    Man the fall of Tonelico's Round Table and Morgan's eventually defeat really makes it hard to swallow.

Spoiler:
    The faes are really a different type of species, and Tonelico seems doomed to failure no matter what. It sucks the last straw was the death of Uther and the knights at the hands of those that once look up to them for protection.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Is there anything worth mentioned about Morgan's Horse Knights? Like are they all Fang Clan? Artifical?

Did Tonelico fall because she tried to wrangle the fairies into a kingdom against their nature as opposed to trying to organize humans and leaving the fairies alone, or was there no other choice and she still failed?
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    Is there a reason why Kirschtaria is the only Crypter who seems able to summon Servants more than once? Pepe didn't summon another Servant when he lost his and neither did Beryl, but Kirsch was able to summon the Dioscuri and Atlas.
    Last edited by Hermitfold; July 17th, 2021 at 02:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Did Tonelico fall because she tried to wrangle the fairies into a kingdom against their nature as opposed to trying to organize humans and leaving the fairies alone, or was there no other choice and she still failed?
    The fairies decided all of a sudden that they do not want to be under the rule of King Uther. So they poisoned him, killed the Round Table and put the blame on Tonelico. Someone must have stroke the fire, and I think it is Aurora. She snapped because the fairies were singing praise for them as they fought the troubles, all eventually coming to a good agreement.

At least it seems the fault is on the fairies. The failures plus it seems Tonelico really falling for Uther made her snap.

Ah, but I was also wondering if Tonelico could have instead focused on the humans of the LB to form a kingdom around and left the fae to their own devices, or maybe she already hated humans?