Page 3535 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 253530353435348535253530353335343535353635373540354535853635 ... LastLast
Results 70,681 to 70,700 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Dunno, my math goes like this

Starts with 1 tail, gains 5 over the course of LB 1 to 5 for a total of 6,. Tries to get Albion as 7th in LB 6 Alien God as 8th in LB7 and Guda as 9th as a finale in the real world .
    But not only did Albion turn out to be Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, therefore no Hair to be compatible with Vitch, but she also got shanked by Lolilot and lost a tail so shes down to 5.
    And then she pulls a Rho Aias with her 5 visible peacock tails... And i guess she looses them all to the mors curse?

So either she had a starter tail or i missed the moment she replaced the lost one.
    Vitch claimed that she is a bunny, not a fox. She technically had zero fox tails since the beginning.

And we dont know her conditions after the LB. Sion said a larva Beast escaped from the LB. She prob went to that light dot thing which is one of the 2 LB6.5 chapters we're getting maybe.

Im just pointing out that if she lost a Tail to Lolilot like she claimed and she still had 5 peacock feathers to lose to the curse, she had 1 extra from somewhere.

Maybe she's happy she lost her hypothetical fox tail to Lolilot or the curse.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    So Artoria Caster gained the Fae trait, but Medb didn't... huh

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    So Artoria Caster gained the Fae trait, but Medb didn't... huh
    Artoria gains it (and changes her skills) because it's more like a "now you know, we'll unlock it for you". Our Medb isn't a fairy, Knocknarea just looked like her because of what Morgan did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Vitch claimed that she is a bunny, not a fox.
    Beast IV is really the class for totally fake bunnies uh?

Also, I finished reading. This part was REALLY good. I think it's hard to (right now) rank this LB among the others, simply because the long timegates fucked the pacing a bit (more than part 2 did on its own), but even with that I think this has to win on sheer scale. Characters get the screentime they deserve (for the most part), the adventure is grand, it feels like an actual story on its own rather than just a chapter in a mobage, the climax is really good and the payoff feels really worth it. I almost dare say that anyone who straight up thinks this isn't the best written LB are just speaking out of bias.

Unfortunately, I was spoiled on Oberon by a certain youtuber who can't keep their videos from being clickbait spoilers right after release, so that's great. It was still great though, but just imagine if people didn't just spoil stuff right away just because they can...
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    I almost dare say that anyone who straight up thinks this isn't the best written LB are just speaking out of bias.
    That would be me. While I enjoyed it, I prefer LB3.

Unfortunately, I was spoiled on Oberon by a certain youtuber who can't keep their videos from being clickbait spoilers right after release, so that's great. It was still great though, but just imagine if people didn't just spoil stuff right away just because they can...
    Bro, fuck that guy. It goes without saying that I'm not even subbed but algorithm gonna algorithm

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    My biggest grievance is the amount of time spent on Aurora herself. She's definitely a Nasu favorite that much is obvious and I just feel like she was poorly done. I don't need to see the same scene with her five times, I get it. Oh also part two's chocolate hell.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alienncoww View Post
    Since my Japanese is still pretty bad, is "Yumina's direct descendants" in the
    ユミナ
    魔法使い
    の直系は何をしたっていいのかい!? line referring to Beryl's mom herself or the Meinster?
    The Meinster.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    That would be me. While I enjoyed it, I prefer LB3.
    That doesn't even surprise me lol. Also, glad to see you're back.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Bro, fuck that guy. It goes without saying that I'm not even subbed but algorithm gonna algorithm
    Yeah, it's really disheartening that I basically isolated myself because of DW's fuckup leaking everything much earlier, only to then be spoiled by one single click on something unrelated. At least don't put the BIGGEST spoiler of the chapter in the fucking title and thumbnail of your videos.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I obviously didn't read it myself, but it feels like Knocknarea's elimination was really anticlimatic.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    I liked it. It's a good paralell to Uther and fits the themes of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    I obviously didn't read it myself, but it feels like Knocknarea's elimination was really anticlimatic.
    I don't think it was. It's sort of sudden, in the sense that you're being led to believe that now everything will work out, and then everything goes to shit. But it's a very moving scene, and it sets everything else into motion, so I liked it. And yeah, if you consider the parallels to Uther and Tonelico, it makes perfect sense and is sort of foreshadowed.

Though I have to say, Habetrot's last scene was by far the saddest one for me here. It was the only death I cried to, actually.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

US Friend Code
    Fighting Cernunnos on top of the Storm Border reminds me of the Sin fight in Final Fantasy 10

So why is Melusine called Albion again in her last fight? Did she reject humanity, return to monkey dragon?

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    So if Cernnunos survived Sefar's rampage in LB Britain, does that mean he also survived in PHH?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    I don't think it was. It's sort of sudden, in the sense that you're being led to believe that now everything will work out, and then everything goes to shit. But it's a very moving scene, and it sets everything else into motion, so I liked it. And yeah, if you consider the parallels to Uther and Tonelico, it makes perfect sense and is sort of foreshadowed.

Though I have to say, Habetrot's last scene was by far the saddest one for me here. It was the only death I cried to, actually.
    There's so many good scenes. Habetrots is incredible, Mikes is pretty good, RIP Ector. Percival's Last words. Fucking hell even Melusine's final scene is GREAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    So why is Melusine called Albion again in her last fight? Did she reject humanity, return to monkey dragon?
    It's a twofold thing. Morgan naming Albion and Barghest after Fairy Knights was a means of suppressing their Calamity natures, but it could only be taken so far, eventually they would break either way. For Lancelot, the thing keeping her form intact was Aurora's existence, and so when she strikes her down, she loses that last restriction and goes full dragon Calamity mode.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    So if Cernnunos survived Sefar's rampage in LB Britain, does that mean he also survived in PHH?
    He survived by popping into the reverse side as a full god iirc, so maybe? But also in PHH he probably survived because Sefar didn't kill everything, and so he probably just survived naturally until he dissipated into a divine spirit.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

Barghest slowly losing control of herself was honestly a really painful scene to watch too, and they even went as far as showing it in her sprite during scenes.

I'm seeing the Japanese Twitter comparing Aurora to Asebi (あせび/馬酔木の君) from Karasu ni Hitoe wa Niawanai (烏に単は似合わない) and googling it the visual resemblance is here but I think it's more than that, knowing the context of Aurora in the game. Can anyone familiar with the novels elaborate/spoiler on that?