Page 3565 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 256530653465351535553560356335643565356635673570357536153665 ... LastLast
Results 71,281 to 71,300 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ruler Morgan

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Speaking of Morgan I found the naming of her Rhongo magic and Artoria's Excalibur magic quite interesting:

Specifically 霊脈 (leyline) on Rhongo vs 龍脈 (also leyline, but more often used in Chinese myth i.e Fengshui, literally means dragon stream/vein) on Excalibur.

I remember these 2 terms being used interchangeably a few times before, but in this case they are used like that. It can be just a naming choice to differentiate Artoria's one (as she has the heart of the last dragon -> dragon stream), or something else. Interesting nonetheless.
    I was talking to fumei about this as well, it's an interesting thing I saw especially since IMO it declares that they're obviously different things in a way now. Makes thinking back to FSN kinda interesting.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post

I remember these 2 terms being used interchangeably a few times before, but in this case they are used like that. It can be just a naming choice to differentiate Artoria's one (as she has the heart of the last dragon -> dragon stream), or something else. Interesting nonetheless.
    Yeah, I wonder about that. Since this Artoria isn't a human-dragon hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    Yeah, I wonder about that. Since this Artoria isn't a human-dragon hybrid.
    Castoria obtained Albion's heart when we passed through his grave (the fight with the red Melusine)
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    oh right. Maybe it got implanted when she was reconstructed.

Also I updated the Cosmos in the Lostbelt PV translation with the known titles. https://blogs.nrvnqsr.com/entry.php/3977-FGO-2-PV

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    oh right. Maybe it got implanted when she was reconstructed.

Also I updated the Cosmos in the Lostbelt PV translation with the known titles. https://blogs.nrvnqsr.com/entry.php/3977-FGO-2-PV
    Shouldn't it definitely be Star now as in Artoria Caster? I get that it's Hoshi but with the whole ending thing, and how its all one convoluted notes reference, Star makes sense.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    It's mentioned that Albion is a dragon who'd always fail to return to the stars. Does that make him a Type, or is he not, but he's something close?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    It's mentioned that Albion is a dragon who'd always fail to return to the stars. Does that make him a Type, or is he not, but he's something close?
    I'm sure it's star singular, as in the planet. He always tries and fails to return to the Reverse Side.

Ruler Morgan makes me wonder if Daybit didnt just get Grand Assassin 2.0.

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Ruler Morgan makes me wonder if Daybit didnt just get Grand Assassin 2.0.
    Honestly knowing Nasu the whole ,"Grand Assasin has only one qualifying servant, that being KH" thing totally feels like setup for yet another rule break.
    So yeah, i wouldn't be surprised, even if i still think grand zerker is more likely.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    Shouldn't it definitely be Star now as in Artoria Caster? I get that it's Hoshi but with the whole ending thing, and how its all one convoluted notes reference, Star makes sense.
    it's 星 so both, really

- - - Updated - - -

Just remembered that super Castoria says "the last dragon dwells in my breast" so I guess she definitely got that dragon heart now

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    it's 星 so both, really

- - - Updated - - -

Just remembered that super Castoria says "the last dragon dwells in my breast" so I guess she definitely got that dragon heart now
    Yeah I know it uses "Hoshi" but that's my point. It's Star and Planet, but in regards to the notes chapter "A Star is Born" and the whole seeing the Star scene and "Artoria Avalon" benig the thing being born I would argue "Star" fits better than planet. Not that big of a deal though.

Maybe he is referring to how the lostbelt becomes reality in this chapter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

Blog Entries
    I wonder if Kardock will finally wake up. He has been sleeping for about a year real world time right?

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    He's not been asleep for that long in in-game time, though, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

A month or so. When the crew meets Pepe in Britain they mention he had around that time since Olympus to rise as a designer while Chaldea was dealing with Douman in the meantime so thats how much Kadoc's been in the pot recuperating

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    Yeah I know it uses "Hoshi" but that's my point. It's Star and Planet, but in regards to the notes chapter "A Star is Born" and the whole seeing the Star scene and "Artoria Avalon" benig the thing being born I would argue "Star" fits better than planet. Not that big of a deal though.
    Maybe It refers to the incident with cernunnos, the whole deal post-destruction of the White titan. In that case, Planet fits better i think?

JP Friend Code
    I'd like to point out that Merlin kinda namedropped the chapter title after Castoria forged the holy sword. It is related to the forging of the holy sword.

Even the section when that happens is called like that yeah.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    A month or so. When the crew meets Pepe in Britain they mention he had around that time since Olympus to rise as a designer while Chaldea was dealing with Douman in the meantime so thats how much Kadoc's been in the pot recuperating
    If Kadoc has been in the Border the whole LB that's 50+ days