Page 3762 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 276232623662371237523757376037613762376337643767377238123862 ... LastLast
Results 75,221 to 75,240 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Yan Qing on that Halloween when he was competing with Osakabehime for our attention

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    That was a contest? I just went straight for him lol

Quote Originally Posted by InsertNameHsre View Post
    With him it's impossible to tell, since if he ever said anything about it then it would immediately become a lie regardless of his actual feelings.
    Y'all have some real broad definitions of "having a crush" huh
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A starving man watching other feast at a luscious banquet, that is what being a TM fan who likes boys feels like sometimes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    Y'all have some real broad definitions of "having a crush" huh
    What's your criteria?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    A starving man watching other feast at a luscious banquet, that is what being a TM fan who likes boys feels like sometimes
    Haha, I've just been kind of happy that this particular discussion stopped being brought up in Reddit because my brain would go "Oh, which 15 of the same girls will be brought up this time". I at least have gotten better at restraining my "I'm too invested in this" moments to mostly summer and CBC.

Well and psychoanalising the mere crumbs that do come up

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    What's your criteria?

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, I've just been kind of happy that this particular discussion stopped being brought up in Reddit because my brain would go "Oh, which 15 of the same girls will be brought up this time". I at least have gotten better at restraining my "I'm too invested in this" moments to mostly summer and CBC.

Well and psychoanalising the mere crumbs that do come up
    You should see what happens when it's discussed in 4chan. I swear, they will NEVER let Nasu live the whole Boggart marriage thing down.

Okay, but /fgog/ is filled with sexist incels who make every thread either revolve around Sakurai somehow or about whether or not a female servant is bad for not belonging to them. They don't have a single good thread in the first place

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    Oberon is the single Servant who has thematical connection with Guda in old master-servant fashion, he counts more than many IMO.
    Meanwhile most female Servants are "you are nice, therefore I like you".

And yeah he only uses specific pronounc for Titania and MC.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Delastogos's Avatar
    If we go by proper love, then i think it's only Melt and Charlotte.

All the others are varying degress of either a crush or just a strike of fancy.

What exactly is the criteria for "proper love" though

Being fully in love with Guda and doing whatever it takes for their surivival, even showing great despair at their possible death.

Only those two fit the bill.

I can't believe I'm saying this but:

Did Mash suddenly get banished to the shadow realm of your memories?

Aside from Mash of course, i thought we were only talking Servants outside of her.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Okay, but /fgog/ is filled with sexist incels who make every thread either revolve around Sakurai somehow or about whether or not a female servant is bad for not belonging to them. They don't have a single good thread in the first place
    No, I was talking about /fgoalter/, their NA cousins. Though to be fair the difference between them gets blurrier every day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sentence View Post
    Oberon is the single Servant who has thematical connection with Guda in old master-servant fashion, he counts more than many IMO.
    Meanwhile most female Servants are "you are nice, therefore I like you".

And yeah he only uses specific pronounc for Titania and MC.
    The connection breaks down upon further inspection, though. Guda lacks the bitterness that defines Oberon's mentality and isn't so fixated on stories that he will privilege them over his own reality. One could argue that they have a platonic connection going on, but he doesn't truly have the capacity to love anything besides Titania, who by definition cannot exist...or at least, not in a form he could ever acknowledge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Delastogos View Post
    Being fully in love with Guda and doing whatever it takes for their surivival, even showing great despair at their possible death.

Only those two fit the bill.
    And who made you the sole arbiter of how that is expressed, pray tell? Even if you could objectively judge such a thing, one could still argue that the others simply have yet to be put in a position where Guda's death appears to be both imminent and inevitable.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Love is when the Servant gets the good doujin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    doing whatever it takes for their surivival
    That's like the description of normal Servant.

No, I was talking about /fgoalter/, their NA cousins. Though to be fair the difference between them gets blurrier every day.

- - - Updated - - -

The connection breaks down upon further inspection, though. Guda lacks the bitterness that defines Oberon's mentality and isn't so fixated on stories that he will privilege them over his own reality. One could argue that they have a platonic connection going on, but he doesn't truly have the capacity to love anything besides Titania, who by definition cannot exist...or at least, not in a form he could ever acknowledge.

- - - Updated - - -

And who made you the sole arbiter of how that is expressed, pray tell? Even if you could objectively judge such a thing, one could still argue that the others simply have yet to be put in a position where Guda's death appears to be both imminent and inevitable.
    Other could fit the bill, but the story hasn't very often tried to make it a love story of sorts as those i mentioned. My criteria could be wrong of course, as you've said, it's hard to measure it objectively.

]
    I don't understand how Guda not having the same mindset as Oberon connects to the my half hearted suggestion that if we're putting servants on The List™️ based off implications then Oberon would technically fall under it

- - - Updated - - -

Other could fit the bill, but the story hasn't very often tried to make it a love story of sorts as those i mentioned. My criteria could be wrong of course, as you've said, it's hard to measure it objectively.
    I mean sacrificing one self for the sake of Guda is kind of just standard? It feels a bit strange for that to make it more proper than the others just because there's a clause whether explicit (Charlotte) or so metaphorically obvious you have to be an idiot to not get the point (Melt) that "I love you" must be conveyed.

If Mandricardo didn't spend all of Atlantis saying the word friend he'd by all means fall under this lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Love is when the Servant gets the good doujin.
    Seems legit. That means Solomon/Romani has the purest love of all /hj

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries