Page 3462 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2462296233623412345234573460346134623463346434673472351235623962 ... LastLast
Results 69,221 to 69,240 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Since the topic of Tonelico brought up, there's this line from Fae Lancelot about Grim/CasCu.

Does that mean he was summoned with Tonelico as his Master in Fairy Calendar, like what CasGil did in Babylonia, and now is a Rogue Servant in Queen Calendar? Since familiar and Servant are interchangeable, I take that quote as he simply sticks around even after Tonelico's death. If Tonelico himself was a Servant, then his Class would be Caster.

Also, something I don't get about Castoria. The Prophecy said only the Queen and CoP can use magic since birth. That implies magic isn't inherent to fairies, while fairies they met so far can cast it generally. And I thought that it's precisely because they're fairies that they can use magic. Was it stated somewhere that fairies need to obtain magic first?

Edit: How do they differentiate between Magecraft and Mysteries again?
    Magecraft is needing to go through the whole process of rituals, circuits, foundations, casting, etc. Castoria says that most fairies can just make magic stuff (Mysteries) happen just like poof, but she needs to do magecraft and the other fairies make fun of her for it.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Not something to be revered, then. And here I thought that the Child of Prophecy and the Queen use it made fairies held it in high regard.

The later chapters do go into detail about how magecraft isn't really that great, and also about the whole inheritance thing/who can use it (which is how you get that Tristan is Morgan's "daughter" and all).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Speaking about Artoria's lines, rereading them I'm concern about this:

Just where is Caster's Cath Palug? Is this a LB ver. of Fou, or did Fou went back to Avalon and so Merlin will appear later on the story and thrust Fou at Artoria?
    Whatever the case I'm sure it will just add at the list of reasons why Fou hates Merlin
    I believe that might be our "Problem" in this lostbelt. As a note that our fou avoided this lostbelt like the plague, when he joined us in Babylonia and Solomon even, so BEASTs do not bother him, and especially if Merlin is in this lostbelt as well, he would never pass up the chance to bully merlin, unless there is another crucial reason for him not to want to come along this time roune.
    Spoiler:

Castoria might be akin to Nero in the Rome Singularity. Where she is from this lostbelt(would be strange if she wasn't). But I feel like his absence, plus the heavy hinting that there is a Beast being nurtured in this lostbelt, it stands to reason that the only reason Fou would make him self scarce during THIS lostbelt specifically, would indicate that it was able to sense on an instinctual level, itself or to be more accurate, his OTHER SELF, and would likely know that this would be a two way street if he came with us, which would mark the DEATH of Fujimaru right quick, cause it's like being able to sense the other would be like a big neon sign for his other self. Plus oh dear..... this Cath Palug has had MUCH more time to amass energy and likely has reached maturity unlike our Fou.... Oh dear.... oh god.... Oh.... we are in for a very bad time in Part 2.....
    "However, as he wasn't yet an adult of his species" by the time of Solomon singularity

Why is it I now hear this music now immediately under that realization.

Oh god oh god oh god.... we are not prepared for the Primate Murder....

"It takes seven guardians to control it, and like Type Mercury, it is considered to be in a league of its own compared to beings like Servants and other Dead Apostle Ancestors."
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; June 21st, 2021 at 09:13 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    Castoria might be akin to Nero in the Rome Singularity. Where she is from this lostbelt(would be strange if she wasn't). But I feel like his absence, plus the heavy hinting that there is a Beast being nurtured in this lostbelt, it stands to reason that the only reason Fou would make him self scarce during THIS lostbelt specifically, would indicate that it was able to sense on an instinctual level, itself or to be more accurate, his OTHER SELF, and would likely know that this would be a two way street if he came with us, which would mark the DEATH of Fujimaru right quick, cause it's like being able to sense the other would be like a big neon sign for his other self. Plus oh dear..... this Cath Palug has had MUCH more time to amass energy and likely has reached maturity unlike our Fou.... Oh dear.... oh god.... Oh.... we are in for a very bad time in Part 2.....
    "However, as he wasn't yet an adult of his species" by the time of Solomon singularity
    I kinda 100% agree here. One plot twist we haven't had yet is a lost belt that doesn't end when the Tree of emptiness is destroyed. Like what if destroying the tree is the beginning of the problems.

The beast could be cath palug. It could be manaka. Maybe it's both. But the thing that seems sus is Kazudrop and therefore there must be a connection to CCC and the moon cell. How all those pieces fit? Your guess is as good as mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    I kinda 100% agree here. One plot twist we haven't had yet is a lost belt that doesn't end when the Tree of emptiness is destroyed. Like what if destroying the tree is the beginning of the problems.

The beast could be cath palug. It could be manaka. Maybe it's both. But the thing that seems sus is Kazudrop and therefore there must be a connection to CCC and the moon cell. How all those pieces fit? Your guess is as good as mine.
    I doubt it's Manaka, cause that would entail, Beast VI, which we have not seen anything about, but basically this lostbelt basically is the perfect place for Primate Murder to reach maturity as well as plenty of humans to kill in this lostbelt, this could be considered us having to face what we avoided facing in the PHH due to our good karma rubbing off on Fou. Which would be absent from this Cath Palug, and the fact that he isn't seen with Castoria is ESPECIALLY worrisome, cause that means, it's awol somewhere likely taking in all the negativity connected with this world's "humanity". And potentially closer to becoming Beast IV than Fou was ever was. Think like Koyanskaya's Proto Beast form but FAR, FAAAAAAAAAAR worse and dangerous

In that BeastVitch was also a Immature Beast at the time, also basically imagine a BEAST level threat that looks like a bigger, fiercer, meaner, and scarier White Lobo(Instead of Grey/Blueish Fur), with possibly horns as well.

Primate Murder's other alias is the WHITE BEAST OF GAIA, where it's ability to kill primates/humans is on the same tier comparable to the likes of Type-Mercury, which is actually TERRIFYING, which I'm going to assume is just matured state of his species which has the potential to further become a beast level threat given enough time and energy amassed(Which in this lostbelt has also had a high amount of Mana likely remaining consistent which further complicates matters) and this thing can also become the BEAST IV?! Jesus Christ on a hambasket!? While Tiamat, Goetia, Kiara/Kama were terrifying in their own rights, this will likely be something truly akin to to TITLE of BEAST in that there will be no intelligence to be found with this entity only a piercing gaze that wants nothing more than to kill you, a human. Which would also explain why Koyanskaya is still here aside from all the potential products to be had, there is a Beast Crown that could be taken after it is dealt with.
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; June 21st, 2021 at 10:21 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Not something to be revered, then. And here I thought that the Child of Prophecy and the Queen use it made fairies held it in high regard.
    It's useless and therefore rare. It's rarity makes it valuable.
    Think Last Seed.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

If a Beast would really come out in LB 6 Koyanskaya would probably get a shortcut to become a Beast herself. Just like Theorist said, she probably gonna steal the Beast crown to become one herself.

Can a Grand Servant manifest in LB 6? Does the counter force still function there?

If we assume that Oberon is telling the truth about being a PHH servant, then yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunhelier View Post
    If a Beast would really come out in LB 6 Koyanskaya would probably get a shortcut to become a Beast herself. Just like Theorist said, she probably gonna steal the Beast crown to become one herself.

Can a Grand Servant manifest in LB 6? Does the counter force still function there?
    A Beast is most assuredly going to come out, and the fact that Cath Palug was left with Castoria, and it not being with her now, along with the reaction from Fou towards this LB compared to all other LB, it's most certainly that the White Beast of Gaia is lurking in this lostbelt, it's been heavily hinted at by Wodime that there is a threat big enough to destroy a tree over, even India's Tree was more or less safe from action despite having a literal SUPER GOD as it's LB King. Which would indicate that the LB Kings are no threat to the Alien God no matter HOW powerful they are or well they are not AS much as a threat as they appear to be, what would be then if that is true, but another Beast which would warrant burning the world tree. As a note, the reason Daybit's tree wasn't on the chopping block, is that the Alien God wants what's in that lost belt, AKA, Type-Mercury to attempt to control it. Which I assume is completely impossible to do with a fellow Beast, cause essentially power wise, they are all pretty equally devastating in their own way. The only Beast that is completely unknown in the entire lore, is Beast V... wait... lol they wouldn't be THAT overt/blunt as a sledgehammer to the kneecaps with it, would they? Beast V, Tamamo Vitch... Man how could no one could have seen that coming... we might be facing two Beasts in a row now that I realize that fact... hooboy... this is going to be LOOOOOOOOONG Part 2.

On the one hand I hope we get proper representation of the White Beast of Gaia, cause it would be kind of sad if got yeeted to make way for Vitch's beast ascension, cause I'm sure we are all curious to see what the Primate Murder looks like and is capable of after all this time since it was mentioned all the way back in Tsukihime.
    Last edited by A Lore Theorist; June 22nd, 2021 at 07:41 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    and I thought I subscribed to crack theories

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    Why wouldn't a Grand be able to manafest? Isn't the world still an entity there? If the world exists than the same forces to defend it would also be.

This is probolly happening. They have to have Vitch amount to something. She needs a beatdown and this is a good time to do it. My guess is we fight Primate Murder and then Vitch arrives, either that or there are two beasts in this lost belt

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    and I thought I subscribed to crack theories
    You were vindicated by the Fairy Knights being exactly what you predicted

Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    This is probolly happening. They have to have Vitch amount to something. She needs a beatdown and this is a good time to do it. My guess is we fight Primate Murder and then Vitch arrives, either that or there are two beasts in this lost belt
    I doubt the beatdown with Vitch will come this chapter, she said she's here to collect her sixth tail and I doubt Nasu will have the final confrontation with her before she collected all nine. There could be a plot twist where something that could become even more of her tails appears later on this chapter and she collects it too before heading out

JP Friend Code
    As much as I'd like to see the legendary Tamamo Civil War, we'll probably just get a semi-gag event with Koyanskaya kidnapping Fou

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    I doubt the beatdown with Vitch will come this chapter, she said she's here to collect her sixth tail and I doubt Nasu will have the final confrontation with her before she collected all nine. There could be a plot twist where something that could become even more of her tails appears later on this chapter and she collects it too before heading out
    I agree the beatdown isn't this chapter, HOWEVER- I believe she's definitely getting multiple tails this chapter, to setup her kill in 6.5

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Her gimmick is collecting one thing from each Lostbelt. Her going down anywhere before LB7 would be a letdown. 7.5 is the ideal place for her fight, assuming the established "two Beasts can't go together because they inevitably conflict with each other" rule is not going to pay off with V vs VII on the final chapter.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Her gimmick is collecting one thing from each Lostbelt. Her going down anywhere before LB7 would be a letdown. 7.5 is the ideal place for her fight, assuming the established "two Beasts can't go together because they inevitably conflict with each other" rule is not going to pay off with V vs VII on the final chapter.
    I think it's implied via her interactions with Daybit that she already got something from 7.

But are LB6 humans "The Primate", top dog if you will, for Primate Murder to target?

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    Speaking about Artoria's lines, rereading them I'm concern about this:

Just where is Caster's Cath Palug? Is this a LB ver. of Fou, or did Fou went back to Avalon and so Merlin will appear later on the story and thrust Fou at Artoria?
    Whatever the case I'm sure it will just add at the list of reasons why Fou hates Merlin
    Might be interesting to note that in a later story, Cath Palug (or something analogous) is Morgan's familiar. This could also explain why Fou avoided going to the Lostbelt.