Page 3518 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 251830183418346835083513351635173518351935203523352835683618 ... LastLast
Results 70,341 to 70,360 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

US Friend Code
    I knew he took something from Hephaestus but I didn't know what he did with it, so I assumed he integrated it into himself. Ok.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Arete's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    there's interesting theory about original 6 fairies were supposed to be material of Excalibur.

because when clan's leader (A-ray) dies they become a bell which is metal.

also one of the reason Chaldea came to Camelot was to find stronger weapon than Black Barrel to fight U-Olga.

then who's gonna forge Excalibur? Muramasa of course.
    The impression I got was that the weapon already exists and the Foreign God was sending Muramasa there to take care of it. Else it'd be a self fulfilling prophecy. Certainly not the first one for sure, but given this is Beast VII we're talking about, it'd be pretty stupid if they end up enabling a self fulfilling prophecy like that. Be just as bad as the theory that Goetia was trying to save us from the FG but since the FG is only able to manifest after Goetia is defeated, him starting his plan (which was intended to save us) is the thing that makes the FG lock onto that timeline to begin with.

On the other hand though, we might be able to take a step back further before Excalibur's creation to when the timeline diverged if what you're saying is correct. It'd suggest then that the six fairy leaders didn't sacrifice(?) themselves in this timeline putting the blame back on them.

My bet's on Erosion being the weapon in question since Nasu's blog seemed to confirm Morgan did still have her magic dagger.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Erosion’s a very safe bet, given that it could probably exorcise the FG from Olga’s body

US Friend Code
    I was also expecting us getting Erosion to separate Olga from the Alien God before LB6 started, but since it hasn't come up even once so far I don't think it'll happen. The closest thing was Nasu saying "Yeah Morgan used a dagger to kill Woodwose" on his blog but that wasn't even something shown in the game itself.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    tbh im glad erosion memes are dead

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssgth View Post
    Erosion’s a very safe bet, given that it could probably exorcise the FG from Olga’s body
    I'm still expecting the exorcism to happen with a Muramasa katana. His introduction in Shimousa is him making the katana Musashi uses to cut karma and calling it a failure because it's a sword that can cut karma in the hands of a swordmaster, and his real goal is to create a sword
    Fujimaru Ritsuka
    any average joe who never touched a blade before
    can cut karma with. Morgan is not enough of a main character in comparison to Muramasa and Erosion is not nearly as designed to give the nobody protagonist something to do in the climax.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I'm still expecting the exorcism to happen with a Muramasa katana. His introduction in Shimousa is him making the katana Musashi uses to cut karma and calling it a failure because it's a sword that can cut karma in the hands of a swordmaster, and his real goal is to create a sword
    Fujimaru Ritsuka
    any average joe who never touched a blade before
    can cut karma with. Morgan is not enough of a main character in comparison to Muramasa and Erosion is not nearly as designed to give the nobody protagonist something to do in the climax.
    I think it will be really cool if the climax of LB6 is an average joe (MC) finishing off whatever the true threat is using Muramasa's master piece.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    I think it will be really cool if the climax of LB6 is an average joe (MC) finishing off whatever the true threat is using Muramasa's master piece.
    Olympus was Paradox Spiral, according to Nasu. Should’ve happened back then, then

Quote Originally Posted by Sssgth View Post
    So Shirou-stabbing-girl-with-magic-knife-to-break-contract-and-save-the-day 2.0. Honestly I'd be more surprised if it doesn't go that way.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Jeez, Erosion's even pretty similar to Rule Breaker conceptually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    We can go deeper: what if the dagger will unbind Muramasa from Alien God and\or awake Shirou's consciousness
    Last edited by Gold Experience; July 30th, 2021 at 11:56 AM.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Jeez, Erosion's even pretty similar to Rule Breaker conceptually.
    There was a theory going around a while ago that Gil's gold dagger he gave to Fujimaru to use on Tiamat in the Babylonia anime was Erosion, and was meant to be foreshadowing for it having a future role in the game.

But yeah since it isn't anywhere in LB6 so far I don't think so anymore.

Pity we never got the stage of running along Tiamat's body to stab her with King Hassan solo. That reminds me though how Tiamat's mats say she was modelled on Dark Sakura, thus stabbing with a knife there is symbolic.

But if the magic knife she used on wolf guy ain't Erosion that'd mean she has two magic knives. Certainly not impossible, but that's just asking for them to be muddled up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Experience View Post
    We can go deeper: what if the dagger will unbind Muramasa from Alien God and\or awake Shirou's consciousness
    Would it do that though I wonder? Douman didn't really seem bound, especially given he could betray the FG. And I get the feeling that, just OG Artoria, they don't really want to have anymore of OG Shirou in the main story.

JP Friend Code
    Eh, don't know. Nasu brought back Kirei, so go figure.

Blog Entries
    If Nasu can keep Artoria Original out of FGO, he sure as hell can keep Shirou out.

JP Friend Code
    Sure thing he can. But will he?

Sure thing he can. But will he?
    Probably, yes. Never have Rin or Sakura emerged from Ishtar and Ereshkigal or Parvati and Kama.
    And thank god for that - if it were a Collab, it’d be different, but this is main story. Shirou’s is over, so he has no business screwing over Muramasa that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Rose Princess View Post
    Probably, yes. Never have Rin or Sakura emerged from Ishtar and Ereshkigal or Parvati and Kama.
    And thank god for that - if it were a Collab, it’d be different, but this is main story. Shirou’s is over, so he has no business screwing over Muramasa that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Rose Princess View Post
    Well, if they are the original masters Who fought in the grail war marisbully won raised through Olga/alien god's power, that'd be a different story.

I would like that in the case of kirei if everything concludes with some heaven's feel route paralelism, but not really with muramasa. His aspect of shirou, if any, is anecdotical. Kirei, on the other Hand, has some lines about rasputin going along with the Will of that body or something like that (if I remembered wrong feel free to correct me), so...

JP Friend Code
    Well, we know 2 of the Apostles still had the original personality intact, just buried. I see no reason why Muramasa should be different.

Well, we know 2 of the Apostles still had the original personality intact, just buried. I see no reason why Muramasa should be different.
    Maybe the general sensation is he is more muramasa than shirou while kirei Is more kirei than rasputin, for example. But, well, just perspective, I Guess.